- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



On with the show! :)


DONNIE

I knew I shouldn't have been turned on by what Meg just did but her not backing down from Roxy just got me all hot. And damn Roxy! What is this spell she casts? Once Roxy was out the door, Meg came back to our bedroom and stared at me from the doorway. She was most likely upset at my reaction to Roxy but after a few moments, she joined me on the bed and curled into my chest.; apologizing.”I'm so sorry Donnie. I can't believe I did that. I'm so stupid.” Now she was just beating herself up.

“Hey, hey. Look up here.”

Her watery gaze turned up to mine. I swiped away the tears the best I could and told her,”You did nothing wrong princess. She's sick. She needs help. You can block her on Facebook. We can get a new lock on the door. She hasn't broke us yet. I don't know what makes her think she's gonna do it anytime soon. We're gonna be fine. NOTHING is going to spoil your day.”

“It's your day too know.” She smiled that smile that just sent my heart into overdrive.

I chuckled. It was good to see this hadn't got to her like I thought it would.”You're right. It is. Did you put the chain on the door?”

“What do you think?” She raised her brow.

“I think we should have something to eat. I'm starving.” As my stomach made that rumbling noise. I really would have rather had her but if I was going to have her, I needed food.

She giggled. “Me too.” She slid out of my arms and off the bed.” Last one there has to make the bed in the morning.”

“You mean you won't be in it when I go to work?”

“Nope. Got an early meeting myself. Top secret.”

“Now I have to know.” I got up off the bed and walked around to her; pulling her into my arms.”Tell me.” That tone that I knew drove her crazy. My stomach rumbled yet again. Shit! Now I would have to wait. I couldn't pull the bad boy out now.

“Eat all your veggies then maybe I'll tell you. She teased and started for the door.

I didn't know if she was trying to push it out of her mind or what but I wasn't going to argue how she dealt with Roxy this time because it was the first and only time I'd ever seen her do it.



MEG


Donnie knew me too well. I was hiding my pain but this was my happiness we were talking about. Three months and I would be a married woman. Married to the man I should have been with all my life. I love him so much. I thought I was in love before but they always found something wrong with my habits or my hobbies. I never denied Donnie his and he never denied me mine. It's healthy to have your own hobbies. My parents did and they've been together forever. Not always happily but they always managed to pull through. I was finding that's how we were more and more. Everything was going fine. I was sticking to my diet and exercise religiously. Donnie didn't care about my curves but I wanted his jaw to drop as he watched me walk down the aisle in the fluffy, frilly pink dress I'd chose. One more payment and it was mine.

As you know another two weeks had passed and not word one from Roxy. Well not directly anyway.
I felt eyes on me as I walked into the office that morning and couldn't understand why. I sat my things down in my cubicle and Sharon approached, sliding the tabloid down onto my desktop. I sat down and read the headline.

SEX SECRETS OF THE STARS- SEDUCTIVE OR SADISTIC?


And there we were. Plastered on the front page. Fuck! Why did I ever get involved with her and the lying bitch said WE seduced HER! Can you fucking believe it?! It was like she was doing it just to get my attention, not to hurt me but it was going to hurt him more than it hurt me. It could ruin his career. Oh God! Millions of women would hate me for it too.

“Please tell me that's not true,”Sharon demanded more than questioned.

“You've known me how long Sharon?”

“I'm sorry but I had to ask cuz everybody's been questioning me. I'm your friend. I don't know what you and Donnie do behind closed doors.”

“What every other normal couple does behind closed doors. Make love. I don't do all the sick shit I'm sure she's spouted off about.”

“Are you sure because she accused you of seducing her into your bed when Donnie wasn't home one afternoon.”

“I'm not going to lie and say I haven't experimented but she's the one that seduced me in my own bed. You knew that.”

“You're right I did.”

“I better call Donnie. See if he's heard the news.”

“Meg. A word please,” the office manager requested.

Oh great. Just what I needed.



ROXY


Honestly people, do you really think I'd do anything so vindictive as to hurt my little Meg? Okay, yeah I would. She crossed the line with me. I didn't know what else to do and believe you me, there were plenty of people willing to listen to the story of the defenseless victim seduced by fame and fortune. I had two talk shows and a spot in Star magazine as well. It's amazing what people will believe. Meg, the fresh faced farm girl from Kansas had me tied to a bed while her boyfriend fucked me. I could have cried rape but nothing happened. I wouldn't have the proof and that's not my style. Subtle destruction is the best way to go. She was going to wish she'd never met me. I even had her playing with me and Mikey boy. And in a way, it wasn't a lie because he did watch while I played with her. I was passing by her office building when I saw her walk out of it early that morning. Our eyes met and something inside me stung. The torment in her gaze told me I done more damage than I had intended. I just wanted to ruffle some feathers so she could be with me. I approached her and she started walking away from me.”Do you really want me to make a scene out here Meg?”

She turned and glared at me.” Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?! I'm in love with him. I always have been. I'm going to marry HIM! Don't you get it?! I tried it! I didn't like it!”

“Yes you did! You still do!”

“No I don't. Thanks to all your fucking lies, I've been put on a leave until this all blows over.”

“So you're telling me they think your sex life is going to affect your work?”

“No you idiot! It's going to affect their business. You should be happy Rox. I'm unemployed now and can't pay for my wedding. Just what you wanted. I hope you fucking rot in hell!” She turned and left me there.

I didn't know what good it would have done to follow her. It's not like I cared that much anyway right?