- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



For those of you reviewing thank you and for those of you still interested and reading thank you.


I wasn't lying about giving her up for him. Despite the very real attraction, Roxy crossed a line with me on that emotional level. She knew I loved Donnie. I guess she believed I would walk away or more like he would if he was witness to what she could to my body. It wasn't going to be easy and I could understand his distance even though we'd talked a better part of the morning. We were trying to keep our Sunday fairly regular in light of current events. I knew it wasn't going to be easy on him. Hell, it wasn't easy on me. I was dealing with some very mixed emotions myself. True, she was my friend and it was way more intimate than I wanted to admit. Risked the love of a good and decent man just to satisfy that fascination. We watched a movie and I sat in the recliner. He stretched out on the couch with Lumpy. It was the first time I wasn't his snuggle buddy on Sunday afternoon. He wasn't being mean. It was just going to take time to regain that trust that I'd broke. Looking at the long and short hands on the wall clock, it's display reading six p.m., I turned and looked at him.”Are you hungry?”

Scratching Lumpy's head, he answered,”A little but you don't have to cook anything. We could order a pizza if you want.”


“I guess that's okay.” God! This felt so forced.

“Well if you're watching your figure .”Giving me that look of you know I am.

“We could forget about the food if you'd rather.”Biting my lip. We needed to forget. More like I needed to. I really didn't know about him.



DONNIE


I just wanted to forget about everything that had happened in the last twenty four hours. How close I came to making the biggest mistake of my life. How close I came to losing Meg. I realize the last thing I should be doing with her is hittin it but the moment was there and if we didn't take it, we'd regret it. Reality would still be there in a couple of hours. I rid myself of Lumpy.”Y'know, I haven't had a shower all day.”

She jumped at the suggestion. We raced to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the water on but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. No wonder a woman could find her hot. No! This is about you two. Stepping toward me, she grinned mischievously. I'd only stripped myself of the T-shirt I still had on. She kissed me softly, gently tugging on my lower lip as her hand slid down to the waist of my jeans. She undid the button and her hand dove in. Lord did she know my body! She stroked me as we continued kissing. Pulling away, I checked the temperature. It was definitely as hot as we were at that very moment. She stepped in and waited for me to join her. Ridding myself of the jeans, I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I think our bodies were doing all the talking and I think that's all we wanted at that point. Words would have spoiled it. I moved my hand between her legs and found that she was ready for me. Completely and totally mine. I knew I was. Lifting her up off the floor, I settled her on my cock. Her legs wrapped around me as our eyes locked into one another's . I just wanted to stay like this. Feel her wrapped around me forever. She made the move to that soft, tender kiss. I thought we were going for hungry but she'd set the pace as my body followed. Slowly. Steadily, I took her. She held on as I forced her body up the wall with each thrust. Her sweet sound of satisfaction echoed in those walls and nothing ever sounded so friggin great. As we eased out of that position, she moved completely under the showerhead. The water sliding down over her. I really couldn't help myself. We played yet again as we got clean. We never did make it to dinner that night. I should have been sleeping being as I had an early call but as I said, reality would be there when we got back to it.



MEG

We made love all night long and it never occurred to me if he was doing it to prove a point. I just know it felt good but when I felt his arm drape around me early the next morning as the alarm clock went
off, the confusion hit again. As the stubble of his cheek brushed against my shoulder, I felt that long, dark strand of Roxy's hair brushing against my heated flesh but the body curved up against mine wasn't hers.

“Mornin babe,” he mumbled as his hand slid down between my legs. I was wet and it wasn't because of him this time.

“Mornin yourself. Shouldn't you be getting ready to go?”

He looked over my shoulder at the digital display.” We've got time.”

I was praying that we didn't for my own selfish reasons but if he didn't know that she was the cause of my arousal then it wouldn't hurt. He lifted my leg back over his hip and pushed into me. Oh God that felt good! His arm wrapped around my body as he gradually pushed my body into overdrive. I turned my head and looked back. Our lips met briefly before I turned back and grasped at the pillow. My body clenched around him and I bit into the pillowcase. I'd never come that hard and fast. Apparently, I'd dragged him along for the ride.

“Now I can get ready,”he whispered huskily into my ear and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He was happy. That's all I wanted until I could figure out what the fuck was wrong with me.