- Text Size +
DONNIE


It had been almost two weeks since 'the event' and things seemed to be getting better. At least I thought they were. Roxy hadn't been mentioned and as far as I knew, had made no attempt to contact Meg either. Which was fine by me. Maybe she was really out of our lives for good but I wasn't holding my breath. I knew Roxy's type. She'd move on and when she got bored with that flavor, she'd come running to Meg for reassurance of her beauty. Not like she needed it. She just needed Meg. That's what worried me.

I'd had a long day of shooting that Thursday and all I wanted to do was fall into bed and cuddle with Meg. I called out to Lumpy but he didn't respond. Usually meant he was with Meg. I searched the place and found him watching her make up the guest bed.”Hey babe. What's going on?”

“I got a call from Jon and he wanted to know if he could stay with us for the weekend. He's got a meeting in the city tomorrow afternoon and I told him it was okay.”

“Do I need to cancel my round this weekend again?”

“Not at all. He's my friend too. We can do dinner on Saturday night like we always do plus one.”And smiled.

I loved her smile. It went missing in action the first few days after the incident with Roxy. I was the victim but I knew she was feeling a guilt beyond what I could comprehend.”So when is he supposed to get here?”

“Six or seven. I should be home before he gets here.”

“Sounds good. So how was your day?”

“Not as long as yours I see.”

I gave her a weak smile. I was so tired.”I'm gonna go take a shower then climb into bed. Join me?”

“In the shower or bed?”

“Both.” Hey, I may have been tired but I'm still a man.

She giggled.”I'll be in shortly. Give me a few.”

“Love you Meg.”

“Love you too D.” And blew me a kiss before I left the room.

Lumpy finally decided to acknowledge my presence and followed me into the bedroom. He made himself comfortable on the floor at the end of the bed and watched me. She didn't join me in the shower but I did find her getting ready for bed. She wore the cutest little things but I liked it even better when she wore my T-shirts. Which was what she was sliding over her head. Her long blond curls spilling back onto her shoulders after it was completely on.”Have I told you how hot you look in these things?” Sliding my arms around her waist from behind.

“A few million times.” I knew she could feel what I was. I was hard. I just wanted to take her ten different ways.

“Do you ever get tired of hearing it?” I whispered after pushing the hair away from her ear. I nibbled down her neck.

“Never. I thought you were tired.” She said as my hand moved and pushed the hem of the t- shirt up. I went right in for the kill. I wanted to feel her. Even if it meant it was only a quickie. Lord knows we wouldn't be getting any in with a house guest.

She moaned and I continued to play with her. When I knew she was good and ready, I dropped the towel, wrapped around my waist. It was like she knew me. She crawled onto the bed on all fours and wiggled her luscious ass at me. Shooting me a wicked grin along with it. I eased into her but as I my grip on her hips became more pronounced, I was seeing a different body. Roxy's juicy little pussy was staring me in the face. How sick was that?! I didn't even want her but it was the sight of her body that was driving me to fuck Meg into the ground. With a final push, I grunted and pulled out of her. She lay there on her stomach. She was exhausted but her head resting on her hands, I saw the undeniable look of satisfaction on her face. She was happy. She didn't need to know I was using her friend's body to get off. Sick as it was.



MEG


He'd never fucked me like that before and I have to say, it was incredible. We lay turned away from each other that night but he eventually turned over and pulled me to him. I liked waking up in his arms. It was helping me feel more secure about things these days. Friday evening arrived and so did Jon. We ordered in, enjoyed dinner and each other's company. Saturday came and Donnie was leaving for his usual Saturday afternoon. I kissed him and said,”Love you. See you tonight.”

He grabbed me around the waist and said, “One more for the road.”Kissing me breathless.

“You two are sickening sometimes,”Jonathon commented after Donnie left.

“You'll have that one day y'know.”

“I know. I just don't like watching you two go at it.”

“Weren't you getting ready?”

“I'm almost done. I need to make a quick call then we can get going okay?”

“No problem.”

He left the room and went into the kitchen for a little privacy. The knock on the door startled me and I opened it thinking Donnie had forgot his key. Boy was I shocked! “Hey babe! Long time.”

“There's a reason for that Roxy.”

She shrugged. “So is the big lug gone?”

“Yeah but-

And before I could protest, her lips were on mine. I did miss that but fuck! Jon was in the next room! I pushed her away.

“Did I interrupt?” Jon said.

Jesus Christ! How did I explain this one away?