- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the next installment...Please leave me a review, I am really curious as to what everyone thinks!
“Nick’s not involved with anyone right now is he?” I asked Kevin.
“Not that I’m aware of. He went through a really bad break up and he has been single now for about six months.” He replied.
Howie had come back after getting me another drink. He had my drink and two shots on a tray. I smiled. He just looked so cute. I winked at him as we clinked our shot glasses together. I felt the shot burn down my throat and I shuddered
“What do you mean she was too busy to pick my ass up? I am her damn sister!” I heard Melissa hollering from inside. Everyone looked over at me with wide eyes.
“Guys just turn away from the doors and I will be right back.” I said smiling. I took a large drink of my rum and coke and walked in.
“Melissa you look great.” I said taking a good look at her.
Instantly I could see why her and my dad got into it. She had gotten a tattoo that was on her breast and from the way her bikini top was I could tell that she pierced her nipple.
“What is such a big surprise that you couldn’t come and get me?”
“I have been drinking and you know how I feel about that.”
“Yea I understand. I’ve missed you.”
“I’ve missed you too.”
We hugged each other. And I pulled away smiling. Just then Kevin decided to pop into the dining room.
“Lexi, babe, bring out about three bottles of tequila, we are going to play a drinking game.”
“Belle, what is Kevin Richardson doing here? What’s going on? Whose house is this?” Melissa asked gasping slightly.
“This fine looking stud is with me.” Lexi said walking over to him and placed a searing kiss on him.
“Walk out with me Mel, let me introduce you to some new friends of mine.” I said grabbing her arm.
I heard Kevin and Lexi laughing as we walked out. Next thing I know Melissa is glued to her spot.
“Mel…I am sure you know who these guys are but I am going to say it anyway. Please let me introduce you to Kevin, Nick, Howie-my boyfriend-Brian, and AJ, Leighanne, Brian’s girl and Amanda, Alex’s girl. Guys, this is my sister Mel.”
Melissa looked shocked as hell as each guy said hi and gave her a small kiss.
“I wouldn’t take you as a mute they way you came screaming into my home.” Nick said laughing.
“Yea, well it is not every day I meet someone that I have listened to since I was twenty years old.” She said sarcastically.
I rolled my eyes and laughed. Next thing I knew she grabbed AJ’s shot out of his hands and downed it herself. She then reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out her cigarettes, stripped down to her bikini and got comfortable as she lit one up.
“So Kevin, what is this I hear about a drinking game?” She asked.
Everyone started laughing and then I realized she was going to easily fit in. I noticed that Nick’s eyes had never left her and I felt a small feeling of accomplishment. Everyone sat down and Kevin poured everyone a shot of tequila and handed one to everyone.
“Belle, does everyone in your family smoke?” Brian asked me.
“Ummm…no. Our parents don’t and our brother never did.” I said.
“May be you should invite your brother over. If he is as cool as you guys are we would love to meet him and have him as a part of our clan.” Nick said scooting closer to Melissa.
We shot each other a look and she nodded her head towards me. I took that as a signal to let them know what was going on. Howie put a reassuring arm around me and I smiled slightly.
“I would love to guys but our brother was killed a year ago in a police raid gone horribly wrong.” I said.
Everyone looked shocked and quickly gave out condolences.
“It’s all cool guys. Our brother died doing what he loved and we were and still are very proud of him but thank you for your sympathies.” Melissa said.
“So what game did you have in mind Kevin?” I asked him.
“It is called “I Never”. One by one we each say something we have never done if you have done it then you take your shot. If you have never done it you don’t take the shot.” He said getting comfortable.
I felt a little weird because Melissa knew everything about me but I knew that she wasn’t made aware of what happened last night.
“I’ll go first.” I said feeling brave. Everyone nodded and I started thinking.
“Okay, I never had sex in my parents’ house while they were home.” I said smiling smugly.
Everyone but I and Howie took our shot.
“Melissa, please tell me I wasn’t home for that one.” I said laughing.
“You weren’t. You just left to go back to school. And I don’t know what you are complaining about miss purity.”
I felt my face get hot as everyone looked over at me and Howie. Lexi snorted and started chuckling as I rolled my eyes at her.
She looked at me and raised her eyebrows and I had a funny feeling she was going to call me out.
“I’ll go next.” She said. By this time everyone had refilled their glasses and was laughing at me and Melissa.
“I’ve never had sex that has left me weak and satisfied.” She said watching me.
Howie was the first to throw back his shot and I laughed silently. Everyone had taken their shots and was looking at me. I looked over at Lexi and shrugged my shoulders as I downed my shot and smiled.
“HELL NO! When and where? And why didn’t you tell me? You promised you would tell me when you met mister right and finally decided to give it up.” Melissa said lighting a smoke.
Everyone looked at me and I started laughing.
“Let me put it this way, Howie is the only guy I have ever dated since Mark and I never slept with Mark. As for details, I refuse to go into them.” I said.
“As far as the satisfied and weak part Mel I think we can work on that.” Nick said placing his arm around her.
I knew right then and there they were going to be perfect for each other.
“Could you handle me blondie?” She asked flirting with him.
“The question is my dear Mel…could you handle me?” He said giving her a deep kiss.
Everyone started whistling and for the first time in my life I saw Melissa blush and become speechless.
“Well, I never pierced my tongue.” Nick said breaking away from their kiss and looking at all of us.
As I looked around everyone’s shot glass remained full but as I took my shot they all looked over at me. I stuck out my tongue and wiggled it around.
“I wouldn’t do that unless you planned on using it.” Howie whispered in my ear.
I looked at him and smiled as I forcefully kissed him. Next thing I realized Brian picked me up and was walking towards the pool with me.
“Brian Littrell! Put me down now! I swear you will regret it if you let me go!” I said shouting at him.
“No can do Belle. I think you need to be initiated right!”
“Nick Carter, put me down!” I heard Melissa shouting.
Next thing I know I was thrown in the pool with Melissa right beside me. Everyone was trying hard not to laugh as I swam over to the ladder and started climbing out.
I walked over to the chair and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I pulled my hair down and started brushing it out and I felt the water dripping down my back. I flipped my hair over to brush and make sure that I got all the tangles out. I wasn’t really paying attention to anything but combing my hair.
“Honey, I need you to stop what you’re doing.” I heard Howie’s voice croak out.
“I have to brush this out or it’s going to be a mess.”
“Nice ass Sanchez.” I heard Alex say.
I stood up and I could feel my face getting hot. I quickly collected myself and turned around with a smirk on my lips. It was then I realized I had the attention of all five men. Howie walked over to me and kissed me long and hard.
“Okay…now who is hungry?” Kevin asked breaking the moment.
I was grateful for the interruption because I was ready to disappear into a room with this man.
“Belle, what is it exactly that you do?” Leighanne asked me.
“Well, right now nothing. I just finished college a few months ago with a degree in forensic psychology and I retired out of the military four weeks ago. I am going to start working with the FBI next March so really I am on a vacation for now.” I told her.
“Wow, you’ve kind of done everything.” Nick said.
“Well, not exactly if you seem to remember our game, I was pure and innocent up until your friend here corrupted me last night.” I said seriously.
“Yeah right!” Lexi scoffed.
“Come on sister dear…the only thing sweet and innocent about you is your dog.” Mel said laughing.
I noticed that she was closer to Nick and running her fingers on the back of his neck.
“I thought it was you who corrupted me?” Howie asked mischievously.
“Yea, well, you were willing and able.” I said rubbing my behind into his crotch.
His groan was all I needed to smile triumphantly and walk away.
“You are not leaving me like this!” He growled pulling me back.
I raised my eyebrows at him and he pulled me inside the house. Next thing I knew he was pulling me into a room and shoved me against the door as it closed. My arm hit something hard on the wall but I wasn’t paying attention to it as I felt his lips devour mine and I lost myself in the kiss. I ran my hands up and down his back as I tried to pull him closer to me. His hands reached up and untied my bikini top and I quickly pushed it down desperate for skin to skin contact.
The heat radiating from us alone was enough to turn me in to jelly as I walked him back to the bed and pushed him down. We quickly got rid of our clothes and he was inside me before I could even catch my breath. I moaned and ground my hips harder into his as he thrusted into me at a quick pace.
“Harder!” I gasped as he sped up.
He bit at my neck and I moaned louder matching him thrust for thrust. I felt that all too familiar tingle start in my toes and a heat spread throughout my body like none I ever experienced before. I felt myself clamp around him as he thrust one last time and the most intense orgasm washed over me as I cried out his name and clawed at his back.
His lips found mine as his body collapsed on top of mine in a really sweet kiss as he pulled me close. I struggled to catch my breath and a smile formed on my lips.
“So that is a quickie.” I said kissing him lightly.
“I am so sorry but I couldn’t wait much longer.” He said wiggling his eyebrows.
I burst out laughing and I looked at him lovingly.
“I am not complaining babe.” I said sitting up.
“I love you so much Belle.” He said pulling me close.
“I love you too.”
We got dressed and straightened up the bed as much as we could. I tried to compose myself as we walked back outside but I couldn’t keep the grin from my face.
Right before we reached the backyard Howie pulled against him and looked into my eyes.
“You have that just been fucked look.” I said laughing.
“So do you and I am not complaining. That look compliments you to no end sweetheart and that was just the beginning of tonight!”
I shivered at the thought of being in bed with this man and I got excited all over again. Taking a deep breath I walked outside to eight sets of eyes looking at me.
“You guys can have that room tonight!” Nick said raising his drink and eyebrows towards us.
I started blushing and looked at him.
“What are you talking about Nick?” I asked him trying to play it off.
Everyone turned away and tried their hardest not laugh.
“Honey, next time you disappear you might want to make sure you don’t hit any intercom buttons.” Nick said hiding his smile.
I froze and looked at everyone.
“What are you talking about?” I moaned.
“When the door slammed one of you guys must have hit the button because we got a nice show. You are a screamer aren’t you?” Alex said walking up behind me.
I collected my thoughts quickly.
“You’ll never know.” I said walking up to him slowly.
His hands went to his swim trunks to keep me from pulling them down.
“Honey, do you mind if I thank Alex properly for giving me the lovely comment?” I asked him conveying my message to him with my eyes. Everyone around us started snickering and I knew they knew what I had planned. I looked over at Amanda with permission and she waved me on with a huge smile on her face.
“No babe…you go right on ahead.” Howie said laughing.
I pushed myself closer to Alex and I could feel his heartbeat quicken. I pressed my body against his and looked at him suggestively.
“Thank you for the comment.” I said softly nipping at his ear.
I walked away and looked over my shoulder. I started laughing and everyone joined in.
“D, you have to keep her. We finally found someone who can put J in his place.” Kevin said over by the grill.
“Yeah, well I was taught to hold my own and I can do that very well. Kevin, is there anything I can help you with?” I asked him walking over to the grill.
“No, you just relax and have a good time.”
I refilled my glass and took a seat next to the girls.
“Howie man your back is all tore up.” I heard AJ yell.
I could see Howie start blushing and I chuckled to myself. As he turned around and I saw it I felt bad because it looked pretty bad.
“Damn girl you don’t do anything half assed do you?” Amanda said.
“I believe in giving a 110% to everything I do and what can I say; the man is hot and knows what he is doing to me and I didn’t realize I had done until I just now saw it.” I said taking a shot of tequila.
After that comment I sat back and joined in the conversation with the girls as the men started putting all the food together for everybody.