- Text Size +
Why am I even here, I kept asking myself.

Most of our clothes were discarded on the floor, except for his white tube socks (yeah, I know…), his ugly ass jeans, my panties and my Cinderella shirt.
His hands untied my hair and allowed it to fall over my shoulders. The familiar tingling feeling in my lower abdomen was now stronger than ever. I couldn’t believe I was in his room, kissing him,
about to repeat last year’s events. His hands travelled south and were now teasing my breast, still covered. Had Lauren been in the other room, she would have heard
me moan.

«Hannah, what was that? », he said pulling away, his right hand on my left boob.

«Huh? What do you mean?» I asked, my eyes still closed, licking my lips.

I didn’t know what he was talking about, so I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him again. My hands were exploring his chest and toying with his belly button.
He had gained a few pounds, I could tell but didn’t care, he was sexy as hell. His weight brought me down on my back as he took control of our intense make-out session.
One hand went up my shirt.

As I was not wearing a bra, he had access easily. That’s when an eyebrow arched and his mouth left mine.

«No shit, you didn’t» he said, while looking at my left boob.

«Yes…» I confessed.

«Do you know how sexy that is? Fuck, the sight of it almost got me off. Fuck!»

«Oh-kay…» I added.

«That’s just…God, wow. M-May I?»

«You really need my permission Nick?»

His thumb and index finger went to my nipple, where a tiny little barbell with two diamonds was set.

** I had gotten it pierced back in September, after drinking too much with my colleagues at St.Lukes. Being a doctor has its advantages; I got connexions.
Marcie (an oncologist) married a guy who specializes in dermal piercings. His office is located in the eastern wing of the hospital, where most of the cosmetics
procedures take place. So, one night after some heavy drinking, Damon (Marcie’s husband) was putting his equipment in his autoclave to get it sterilized.
That’s when Marcie started bitching about her boobs. She wants to get them done because her 4 kids (yes, 4 !) have done some serious damage to her assets.
But Damon won’t hear it. She then said if she ever got them done, she’d get them pierced too. Both of them. Then I thought, heck, why not? Took 2 more shots
of god-knows-what and asked Damon if he could. Now, I had had sex with another guy, in October I think. He wasn’t a boob guy, he had a foot fetish (bleh, don’t even get me started on this one)
so he didn’t even spend a single second marvelling at gutsy, ‘shoulda-thought-about-it-more-before-getting-it-done toy.

Now you’re thinking ‘why is she regretting it?’ right? Simple. I had a screening appointment for my implants and X-rays. Of course, you can’t have a piercing where
they want an in-depth picture of you. Had to get it out and of course, put it back afterwards. Ouch. All of which while trying to avoid looking the nurse
(whom I knew very well) in the eye. Did I mention she was a nun before and twice my age? **

Where was I? Right. Back to the story.

Looking down at Nick rubbing and pinching my nipple, it felt awesome. I could barely hold it.

«Oh god», I managed to get out between moans and sighs. My knees were week and I needed to do something with my hands or I would just lose it.

I undid his jeans as his mouth went down and took my nipple in his mouth. His luscious tongue flicked my hardened bud. He made sure I was comfortably flat on my back before his other hand went
south and in my panties, where his long fingers found my opening. His hungry mouth never left my nipple. His teeth took a hold of the barbell and pulled on it. Two fingers were pumping in and out of me while his thumb was pressing against my clitoris.
I was dizzy and I let go of his jeans and grabbed his long hair. With a pretty loud “oh gosh”, I came. I pushed my thighs together, trying to relieve the tightness in my clitoris. It hurt. But it was good ‘hurt’. He must have felt my walls
tightening around his fingers, but he never stop what he was doing.

«Nick, stop…please…» I pleaded. He looked up and laughed a little.

«What happened? Did you…?» he asked.

«yeah… ». It was all I managed to get out.

«O-kay… ». He was definitely laughing now.

«Seriously Hannah, that is wack. It’s a fucking turn on. How did I not see it earlier out on the deck, your t-shirt’s so tight ».
He was now on his side, elbow down on the floor and holding his head in one hand. Of course, he was not looking at my face.

«You did not even remember me Nick », I let out between breaths.

«That’s because I wasn’t looking at your face », he said. I gave him a faint smile; I was still coming down and heaving.

«Don’t know if that was a compliment or not, I’m just too lazy right now to even care ».

«Do your patients know? », he asked, while playing with the barbell.

«Of course not! Are you kidding me? »,

«Well, I’m sure if they knew they would not need Viagra from you. », he said.

«Nick! »,

«Hey, I’m just saying. It would save them money », he added.

«Haha, right. Like I would get naked in front of a patient », I told him.

«You got naked in front of me !” he had a point.

“Not the same”

“Oh really?” Nick said.

“ You started it. And honestly, I felt like being touched, I’m not going to lie.”

“It had been that long since the last time you…huh…got off?” Nick asked, intrigued.

“Yeah. October” I hate to admit it but it was true.

“How can you be single? I don’t understand. It’s not just your tits (I hit him in the arm), it’s your face, your body, your brains…” he said while stealing a kiss from me. The boy certainly
knew what to say to make one feel at ease.

“I’m a real catch; when guys find out I’m a urologist, they think it’s cool. Once they realize I look at other guys’ junk all day, that’s usually when it gets ugly”.

“Hadn’t thought about that”. Nick said. He removed what was left of his jeans, took off my panties and straddled me. His hands went on either side of my head and he lowered his mouth to mine. His kisses were pushy and hungry and I knew what was next.
He flipped us over and I was now on top, his erection well in sight, rubbing against my lower abdomen.

«I wanna see you » he said, flirtatiously.

“See me? Doing what?” I tried my best to sound like him.

“Me…” he said.

“Condom maybe?” I asked. With his famous nose-crunch, he let out a faint ‘really…?’ and he reached for one in his discarded jeans pocket.

I grabbed his dick with one hand and adjusted its tip with my opening, teasing his urethra with my thumb. He let out a grunt and arched his back. He grabbed both of my shoulders and brought me down. It felt awesome and tight. My left hand instinctively
went to my pierced boob, toying with its accessory. I was a little clumsy but was enjoying giving myself some sort of pleasure. Nick opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Oh shit that’s hot”.

“Nick, you know what’s not hot?” I asked

“huh?”

“Your tube socks” I said.

“Fuck, you’re right. Hold on.” He lifted me up and I sat me next to him while he removed both of his once-white tube socks.

“Alright, where were we?” he asked.

“I was about to bend over” I informed him.

“Not quite yet” he said as he grabbed my waist and resumed our previous position.