- Text Size +
«Why not» I asked.

«This time, I'm in charge» he replied.

I was flat on my back, lying on the bed this time. He had removed his socks (thank Goodness) and was ready to go. He positioned himself between my thighs, his manhood probing my entrance. «It's all coming back to me now», he said, remembering how he had gotten me off last time. His tip pushing against my clit, he breathed «ya ready?» and before I even had time to answer, he was inside me. He would take his time, going all the way in, and all the way out, painfully slow. His eyes never left my face, analyzing each and every freckle, as I felt my walls tightening. I wasn't about to go over the edge just yet, but my body was responding in a way I wasn't used to.

My hands were on his back, his lean (and once muscled...) back gliding under my trembling fingers. I was sober this time so I could feel every inch of him filling me. His thumbs played with my nipples, while his tongue was literally down my throat. Nick pulled out and plunged with back in. He pinned my wrists over my head with his left hand, lifting my boobs in the process. Honestly, it kind of pissed me off a bit; I couldn’t touch him. I knew he felt my disappointment; I had stopped contracting the muscles in my lower abdomen.

«Shhh, just enjoy this. Close your eyes.» I did as told.

I could tell he was feeling really confident about this, he wanted to make me cum first. His free hand travelled south, bringing my right knee over his shoulder so he could go even deeper. He then captured my clit between his thumb and index finger.

«C’mon Hannah» he managed to get out between groans, from the back of his throat.

I was on the edge. I tightened my muscles on last time and I felt my walls tightening. I had reached my peak. After a series of fast and hurried thrusts, he collapsed on top of me, heaving.

«Fuck...Now..I..remember» he said, breathing heavily. «You can control your muscles..that's..fuckin'..awesome, wow».

«You were pretty awesome yourself!» I informed him.

His forehead rested against mine for what seemed like hours, his eyes never leaving mine.

«Nick, can I have my hands back now?»

«Maybe…» he said

«Are you gonna make me beg?» I asked

«Maybe…» he winked.

He let go of my hands and they found their way to his hair. I ran my fingers through the damp blonde locks as he finally pulled out and got rid of the condom. He sat down next to me, and leaned over to kiss me lightly on the mouth.

«Thank you, that was great Hannah».

«I enjoyed myself too! Thanks for the entertainment » I said, reaching up for his chin; I wanted one last kiss. I gave him a quick peck but he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss once more. As he reached for my pierced boob again, my iPhone’s alarm clock went off.

«What’s that?» he asked.

«Crap, it’s 7 o’clock! I have got to head back. Fuck, Judy! I gotta go». I grabbed my panties, shirt and skirt and went to the bathroom. My hair was messy (yeah, I had that ‘I just fucked someone’ look – and glow-) but I didn’t care. I got dressed quickly, rubbed toothpaste over my teeth and ran my hands over the wrinkled fabric of my skirt. Nope, couldn’t erase the evidence. I had been fucked!

I got out of the bathroom, reached for my purse and Nick grabbed my arm in the process.

«Nick, put some clothes on»

«What? Why? You know you like me better naked!».

«I have to go. Judy is probably wondering where I am»

«Maybe she spent the night with her guy» he said.

«Probably» I told him. «But seriously, I have to go. I got pictures to take today, gotta make this cruise worth while, I’m the one paying for it!»

«You are paying for you both? Shit, don’t you have a 3000$ cabin?»

«Yes, and there’s two of us…So I have to go get ready for an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G beach party»

«You’re not the one hosting it, how hard can it be Hannah» he said, laughing. «I’ll be playing twister and limbo with girls whose coochies haven’t been near a razor in years».

«Oh c’mon Nick, you love it!» I teased him

«At least YOU trim»

«No I don’t; it’s called laser hair removal, thank you very much. And well, you trim too» I said, looking at his ahem, ‘area’.

«I have to, you wouldn’t want to floss while giving me an amazing job now would you?» he said, trying to be sexy and funny at the same time, testing the waters.

«Eeew, ok. That’s it, I’m going».

«Alright, alright. It was worth a try».

He planted a kiss on my lips, his tongue trying to have access but I did not give in this time. I rested my hands on his naked shoulders and kissed his nose.

«Call me» he said

«No, I won’t»

«I’ll give you my number so we can iMessage each other».

«I don’t think so Nick»

«Oh come on, you’re no fun Hannah!» he said with a smirk

«I’ll tell you what Nick, if we run into each other before Monday morning, I’ll give you my digits. Sounds good?»

«Not good enough» he said seductively, sliding his hand in my hair to pull me closer to his lips.

It took all the willpower I had not to give in. I let him kiss me (ok, I’ll admit I kissed him back. But just for a second! Or three…).
I pulled away, winked at him and walked to the door. I leaned against it (trying my best to act sexy, but let’s face it, I was clumsy and tired), and said «I’m out. See you in the Bahamas in a few hours».

«Alright, you can go Hannah».he whined, trying to sound pissed.

I grabbed the knob and left. Crap, I knew I had forgotten something. I turned around and knocked on his door.

«Ah, I knew you’d come back!» Nick said opening the door.

«yeah, but I just wanted to tell you to put some clothes on. Later!»I said, a slight chuckle escaping my mouth.

He laughed, closed his door and I went straight to the elevator. I was soooooo not okay with what had just happened.