- Text Size +

 

Chapter 10

After Amy and Brian changed, they met Dottie and Nick at the pool. Nick and Dottie were making out on a chaise lounge. Amy smiles and squeezes Brian's hand. He smiles back at her.

Brian has an idea. He grabs a paper cup and fills it with pool water. Quietly he walks up to the oblivious couple. He pours the water over their heads. Amy giggles as Nick jumps up.

"What the hell man?" Nick grumbles looking pissed.

"Ah pay back's a bitch." Amy said and started to laugh. "Sorry Dottie."

"It's okay. Nick deserves it for bothering you this morning." She smiled and went to console her man.

Amy set her bag down. She took her cover up off to reveal a sexy royal blue bikini. Brian stared at her with eyes full of lust. "Baby, maybe you should put that back on."

"Oh, Bri.  I wore it just for you." She taunted him. Amy never acted this way, but Brian did something to her. She just wanted to be sexy when she was around him. He made her feel good about herself.

"You got me so hot I need to jump in the pool." With that he dove in the pool to cool off.

Amy settled down in a chaise lounge to enjoy the sun. Dottie joined her.  Amy says, "You and Nick were getting hot and heavy when we got here."

"Yeah." Dottie sighed happily.

"Are you planning on seducing him?"

"A, I really want to but I'm nervous." Dottie replied honestly. She was glad to have some time alone with Amy to discuss their men.

"I was nervous about Brian, but it worked out. Well except the condom thing, but I think Nick will love that you make the first move."

"We'll see." Dottie said hesitantly.

"Do you have any sexy lingerie with you?" Amy asked. Knowing Dottie, she would have at least one or two items. She always planned ahead and was super organized.

"Yes, I have a few teddies with me." She blushed.

"Why don't you surprise him by wearing one to bed tonight?"

"I'll think about it." Dottie decided to change the subject. She needed to think about seducing Nick. "Are you ready for your special date with Brian?"

"Yes. It's like our first real date. We've went to the movies, but this is like all about romance." Amy gushed as she sat up watching Brian and Nick fool around in the pool.

"At least you don't have to worry about being nervous about sleeping with him." Dottie waved to Nick.

"No, but I have to worry about being pregnant. I'm scared."

"I thought you said you were fine because your period is like four days away." Dottie said reassuring her best friend. She couldn't imagine what Amy was going through. Her friend was always so careful about things like that.

"I know. I'll be nervous until I get my period. Do I tell Brian that we didn't use a condom?" Amy asked not realizing he was behind her.

"We didn't use the condom?" Brian squeaked out. He never did it without protection. Even when he was married, his ex-wife demanded he used condoms. No wonder things felt different with Amy. He was so into her that he didn't even realize the condom was missing. It was the best sex he ever had.

"No. I found it on the bed still in the package."

Dottie walked over to the pool to see Nick. She wanted to give them privacy.

"Oh." It was the only thing Brian could manage to get out. He was in shock and disappointed in himself.

"It shouldn't be a problem, Brian. My period is due in a couple of days." Tears were threatening to fall. Amy didn't like the way Brian was acting. "You don't have to worry."

Amy quickly got up and put her cover up on. She grabbed her bag and walked away. There was no way she could deal with Brian especially with that look on his face. Everything was falling apart and she wasn't even with Brian.

She didn't have a key to the hotel room, so she marched back to the buses. Instead of going on Brian's bus, she chose Dottie and Nick's bus. Amy didn't want to deal with Brian.  She grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the table. She finally let the tears fall.

"Amy, are you in here?" Nick yelled inside the bus. She decided not to answer, but Nick entered the bus. "Brian's worried sick about you."

"Then why didn't he come and find me." Amy commented. She thought Brian was ashamed that he slept with her.

"Dottie's busy giving him a piece of her mind.  He really pissed her off."

"Nick, I'm such a fool." She couldn't look at him.  Nick probably thought she was a slut that slept with any guy or that she purposely didn't use condoms.

"Don't cry Amy. I hate seeing women cry." He sat down next to Amy.

"He's upset with the fact that I could be pregnant. It's not all my fault." Amy's sadness was turning into anger.

"Of course it's not. You both got caught up in the moment. It happens." Nick gave her a hug. "I think Rok was more in shock than he was mad."

"But we're not even together. We're just dating."

"Amy, he loves you. He talks about you all the time. Brian told me he loved you more than he ever loved Glenna. You're special."

"I know Nick, but it doesn't make this any easier. I'm beating myself up for not making sure he had the condom on. I'm so stupid." She placed her head on the table. Her head was throbbing from the tears and being upset.

"Sweetheart, I'm not a super religious man, but everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure that makes you feel better or not, but it has some truth to it."

Amy thought about what Nick said. Why would fate want her to be pregnant without being in a committed relationship? Was it some kind of test? Hell, she didn't even know if she was going to be having a baby. The next few days were going to be stressful.

Brian walked onto the bus seeing that Nick was talking to Amy. He sat down across from them.

"Amy things will work out. I think you need some time to yourself. Take a nap." Nick got up and quickly headed off the bus before Amy could answer.

She sat up once Nick left and saw Brian sitting across from her.  Amy couldn't read the look on his face. They sat there staring at each other. Neither one knew what to say.

"Brian, if you want me to leave the tour I can be packed and out of here in an hour." Amy couldn't look at him. Her heart was breaking.

"Why would I want you to leave?" He whispered.

"I don't know. You're embarrassed about what happened."

"A, baby please listen to me. I love you. So we made love without a condom. Either you're pregnant or not. That's not going to stop me from loving you." Brian moved next to her. He wrapped his arms around Amy. She nuzzled against his chest, tears violently falling from her face.

"But we're not even a couple yet." Amy whimpered. She could not believe what a blubbering idiot she had turned into. She never reacted this way about a guy. It made her realize that Brian was the one.

"Amy Walker would you please make me the happiest man alive by becoming my girlfriend?" He asked with adoration shining from his blue eyes.

"Yes." Her mouth moved to his. They slowly shared a smoldering kiss. Brian broke free when he saw the flash of the camera.

"You two are so cute together." Dottie replied. "Someday you'll thank me for capturing that moment on film."

Amy smiled at her best friend, then at her boyfriend. Dottie made her way to the bedroom leaving the happy couple alone.

"You know my plan was to ask you on our date tonight and make love to you, but somehow that wasn't meant to be." Brian laughed pulling Amy in for a hug.

"I think it was way more dramatic this way. We'll never forget it. Our children will...." Amy wasn't able to get the rest of the words out.

"A, if you're pregnant we'll deal with it."

"Bri, I don't want to tie you down." Amy replied honestly. She would never do that to a guy. If she was pregnant and he didn't want anything to do with the baby, she would raise it herself.

"I can't think of another person I would want to have a baby with."

"That's sweet of you. As soon as I get my period, I'm getting on the pill. Dottie will be able to help me find a doctor on tour."

"That's fine. Let's just take one day at a time." Brian kissed the top of her head. "Why don't you go take a bubble bath and have Dottie help you get ready for our special date tonight?" Brian stood up and walked off the bus.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let us know! :)