- Text Size +

 

Chapter 64

Brian and Amy fell asleep holding each other after the fun filled wedding. They were both exhausted but woke up early. By seven o'clock they were taking a leisurely stroll down the strip. They had passed at least a dozen wedding chapels. Brian had marriage on his brain. He wanted nothing more than to make Amy his wife.

He found a bench and brought them to it.  "Amy, this has been the best tour of my life. Sure all that crap with Glenna wasn't fun, but having you with me has made me realize what love is truly about."

"I'm glad that I got to go on this journey with you. I've never been so loved in my entire life." She cuddled against him, placing her head on his shoulder.

"I don't think I can wait to marry you. Let's get married now." Brian suggested seriously. He knew Amy would think he was joking, but he was ready to be her husband.

"Okay." Amy replied calmly. After Kevin put everything in to perspective, she knew that she was being silly. Brian was the man of her dreams. He was the only one for her. Why waste time on worrying about what other would think? She wanted to be Mrs. Brian Littrell.

 His eyes grew wide. "You mean it?"

"From the bottom of my heart." She reached up and gave him a kiss. They made out like teenagers on the bench. Amy could hardly breathe when they ended the kiss. "What about the rings?"

"Let's go shopping. Then will pick one of these chapels." Brian pulled her off the bench.

"What about the marriage license? Will we have to wait?" Amy realized there was a lot to think about all of a sudden.

"We'll ask in the jeweler's."

Brian and Amy continued down the strip until they found a small jewelry store that was open. They went inside and were greeted by a petite lady.

"Welcome. How can I help you this morning?"

"We'd like to pick out wedding bands that we'd be able to take with us after purchase." Brian said feeling giddy.

"Are you planning on getting married today?" She smiled at them and led them through the store.

"Yes. Do you happen to know where we could get a marriage license? Amy asked as the lady pulled out a tray of rings.

"You'll need to go to the Marriage Bureau office. It shouldn't take more than an hour to get your license. I'll give you directions before you leave." She placed the tray in front of us. "Our rings are very special. They are hand crafted all around the world. Take a look. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Amy and Brian looked at the various rings. They were all beautiful and expertly made.  Suddenly a gold ring caught Amy's eye. "Look at this ring, Brian. Do you know what it says?" She asked looking at the words on the band.

"It looks like Mo Anman Cara. I wonder what it means."

"It's pronounced Mo Anam Cara. It means ‘My Soul Mate" in Gaelic." She looked at us.

Amy turned to Brian. He had the exact expression on his face. This was the ring for them. "We'll take this set."

After they made their purchases, it was time to get the license. It took a little longer than expected, but they knew it was worth it.

Brian got off the phone as the man hand Amy their marriage license. "Who was on the phone?" She asked curiously.

"It was Howie wanting to see if were interested in going to brunch with him and Leigh. I told him we were busy."

"Yeah, we're very busy at the moment." She beamed at him. Amy was feeling like a school girl. All of her dreams were coming true.

Brian called for a cab to take them to a chapel the man at the bureau recommended for its privacy. It was a twenty minute drive, which he was thankful for. He needed to make sure Amy was okay with everything.

"A, before we actually go through with this, I want to make sure this is what you want. I'm willing to wait if you aren't ready."

Amy's heart melted at Brian's apprehension. He cared about her feelings and that meant a lot to her. Men in the past never took her feelings into consideration, but Brian always did.

"Brian, I'm more than ready. After seeing Dottie and Nick so happy last night, I don't think I can wait to become your wife." She took his hand in hers.

"But, you don't have the fancy dress. None of our friends are here to see us get married. I feel like I'm taking everything away from you." Brian wanted to moment to be perfect for Amy. He wanted to give her everything she needed and wanted.

"None of that matters to me. The dress means nothing. As long as I have you I don't care about a silly dress." Amy looked Brian in the eyes. "Brian you are the only one that matters to me. If our friends were here that would be great, but to be honest you would be the only one I would see."

"Damn it, A. You're going to make me cry." They both held each other quietly until they arrived at their destination.

This was the one time the advantage of being famous was worth it. Brian and Amy were able to have their wedding without a hitch and no one realized it was Brian. After the wedding, they went back to the hotel. Amy wanted to make love to her husband.

As soon as he closed the door Amy pounced on him. She kissed him as she unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off. Brian broke away and picked her up. He placed her gently on the bed. Then, Brian climbed on top of her. He was getting ready to unbutton Amy's jeans when someone knocked on the door.

"Fuck, ignore it. Maybe they'll go away if they don't think we're here." Amy whispered in Brian's ear.

The knocking continued. "Let us in. We know you are in there!" Dottie and Nick's voices boomed.

"I love our friends dearly, but right now I wish they were far away. All I want to do is make love to my wife." Brian rolled off of Amy and went to get the door.

"Hello there, Brian. You dropped something in the hall." Dottie handed him a piece of paper.

It was the marriage certificate. "Oh, umm thanks." Brian muttered. He didn't even know what to say.

"Thanks for inviting us to the wedding." Nick looked mad.

"Nick, don't be mad. This all kind of happened at the spur of the moment." Amy was feeling bad that her friends were mad at them.

"Nick, stop it." Dottie smacked him. "Ignore him. I'm so happy for the two of you."

She ran over and gave each of them a hug.

"We haven't even been married a day and she's smacking me." He pouted.

"So what made you take the plunge into holy matrimony?" Dottie was curious. Amy was so bent on not getting married every time Brian asked. Now less than twelve hours after getting engaged she was Brian's wife

"To be honest, watching you and Nick made me see how stupid I had been. Brian is the only man I want to be with for the rest of my life. We were walking around today and we both decided that we didn't want to live another day separately." Amy started to cry. They were tears of happiness.

"Oh baby, don't cry." Brian wrapped his arms around his wife.

"I can't help it. Everything is so good right now. Dottie and Nick are happily married. We're married and having twins. I don't think life could get better."

Dottie started tearing up. Nick shook his head and laughed. "What are we going to do with these two?"

"Love them forever and ever." Brian smiled. "Okay since you interrupted our hot kinky sex; I think we should go celebrate and you're buying."

They all laughed and made their way out to celebrate.

 

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE let us know!! :)