- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ asks Alyassa out on a date in hopes it will fix everything back in the end and lead him back to Ro and Justin has to deal with AJ's psychologists and thearphist at his future rehab center to help him find himself better. Then the guys both decide to help others in hope the angel will come back and bring them back home to their loved ones. (Next 2 chapters for next 2 days)

Feb. 4th, 2001

I was going to try again. "Alyassa" I praticed in my mirror, ok. Happy to be home in my old mansion home. "I want to go on a date with you, althrough my mom will object." I said to myself as I combed my hair or what is left of it. "Alyassa, your beautiful, want me to take you out for lunch and see if you can help me talk to Nick about his dieting?" I praticed the "lie". "No." I sighed. I saw Sarah, my ex girlfriend behind me and cried a little to myself. "AJ!" She shouted from downstairs. "I want to get married tonight, you want to go to Vegas?" she asked for about the 20th time. I rolled my eyes.

"No!" I shouted back, "I got to talk to Nick's friend from a club from a TV show." I shouted. "It's important to help everyone, sweetie." I told myself. I knew she wouldn't stay with me; not like some of my fans would or even some of my other exs.

--------*****------------

I arrived at the studio's house of it for "Charmed". The house opened up much like a doll house. The had a side of the house opened to film, they were filming a scene where "Leo" had just teleported in. Brian K. the guy whom played him, jumped into the scene. "Cole!" He shouted.

stories/2114/images/274px-AlyssaS4Promo1y.jpg"You got to help us. Phoebe thinks she is a princess from Britian, Prue thinks she is a stripper, and Pipher thinks she is the best cook in the world and everyone loves her. Can you break this horrible spell someone evil has put them under?" He dramatically asked him. "I don't know what the problem could be." Jake, the guy whom played "Cole", the demon answered. "What about Paige?" Cole asked. "She is scared of being bored, alone, and not finding enlightment and her destiny." Leo told him. Then Piper walked in. "You want some stuffing Cole it is the best in the world." She told him as she handed him the bowl.

Then Prue walked in, "You want me Cole, like that Mika guy from 1800's Virginia I fell for. As she began dancing saucily in a trent coat for him. Then Pheobe came in, "Oh Cole, I like being a princess for you as long as you grant wishes for me, I will be happy as can be." She said pretending to be influenced by the spell. Then a grip run across the background and broke a vase with flowers. "OH NO!" Cole shouted. "The spell is ruined!" He growned.

They all looked at each other weird. "Prue! Cole!" Pheobe shouted at them. "What are you doing here!" She asked. "Prue came back to undo this final spell and defeat Cole as "the source of all Wicca magick forever!" Leo explained.

"I tried..." Leo said; but what cut off. They all pretended like little kids do to shoot rays at each other as smoke bombs and fireworks went off in the full house/big doll house sound stage. "Awesome!" I smirked to myself. Noticing, the slutry princess Pheobe was. The naughty kind, I liked. In my heart through, all I could think about was being a good person and Christian and getting back to my Ro.

"Cut!" The director shouted as they ended the scene.  I ran up to her, she checked me out. No wonder, JT asked her out, she was hot at work. "I was hoping to maybe auditioning for the show, and also, hoping you could help Nick and Brian with their dieting properly. They go overboard with the chocolates and cakes, then the pizzas. You want to go out for some gray tea?" I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled. "A guy like you clearly so "Charmed" by me." She smirked. "One date won't hurt." She said. "What about your girlfriend?" She asked. "We won't last, it has to be you for the next week, it's a long story, but it hurts me alot, so I can't really tell you." I hugged her, she smiled as she let go of herself in my arms.