- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ is taking to ancient times to see what people believed and to see who is ignoring that is ruining his love life and professional life now. Are bullies him and BSB are replacing long time fans with, that have lost money in the recession the cause, does he need the fans back and the rich bullies to take a hike and stop stealing them and stalking fans out of the fanbase? A surprise.

Note: Some needed Cussing.

"Stop taking me PLACES!" I yelled at the angel. "Why do you keep doing this?" I asked. "Because you have lost yourself and your connection to God." She said. "What made you pray that evil prayer in the first place?" She asked.

"I prayed it because the new-old fans told me too." I answered her. "That is why you prayed to Satan, not just because of that stupid TV show, which is why the accident happend." She said. As she showed me Greecians sacrificing animals to gods and alien astronaunts all over the anicent world in the past till we came to the Temple at Jerusleum.

"You keep doing what your girlfriends and wives and rich tell you to do and replace the good with evil, then you cry because you lost love and hate being alone as well as the others do." She told me.

"You have to let the BFFE girl back in, not replace her with more that want to flirt with you. That is why through your married and get along beautifully with your new wife, you feel empty and alone and keep having dreams with her in secret." The angel told me.

Then turned into Jessica Heart, a Christina Aguilera look-a-like character, about 130 lbs. from her "Back to Basics" CD. She looked hot, she had rosey blonde hair, blue eyes, small features, petite on bottom, but big busted on top. In a simple pink dress under her white and gold rhobes and wings the angel had then turned into the real girl, with dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and not as pretty as her, but she was trying harder now.

"You need her." She told me. "Your going to come out of your coma soon." The angel told me. She hugged me, 824 loves you, you know, you'll always be your friend, even if your girlfriend and wives are too stupid to already see your drinking again and already need her as a BFFE. She won't do their contracts, not now, not ever, not even with help from the police or state, since she is right you broke the legal laws with those contracts, to keep poorer fans and formerly rich and upper middle class fans out." She told me with a sigh. "I am sorry, sweetie J." She told me.

As she walked me to the Ark of the Covenant. "Now," The angel told me. "See the animals they are killing for sins, Jesus did that for you." She told me. "He brought 824 back for you and BSB, even. Because you and your friends wanted someone REAL AND TRUTHFUL, who would tell you when you were being wrong and stupid and help you filter the truth." The angel said. "But then you took college as meaning the same and it isn't." The angel explained to me.

"It means you took education over knowleage and integrity. Without that, even the best education EVER in the world's history can mean nothing and that is what you and the Backstreet Boys and your loved ones have chosen to be "in" with the wealthy and to control goverment to your own will and choose not to help the poor and uneducated, but to make it harder and keep people in jobs they dislike that leads to saddness and possible death for them." She explained.

"Sadly, Lauren Kitt, isn't the angel and Savior Nick and his family, all would like her to be. She was simply chosen, because she is a liar and a bigger fraud since Sandra's hay day and has chosen more bullies over the fanbase, resulting in your looses and yet, you still blame the poor, the lord and God would be sad." She explained. As we look at the golden and wooden box with birds on top. I sighed. "I know." I could barely speak as I began to pray. "I am sorry."

"Well, she show what real love is then and I can still keep Rochelle?" I asked. "Of chorse." The angel told me. Then I woke up. "OH MY GOD!" Brian cried. "HE'S AWAKE!" He cried. "Come on let's get you home, you and Justin have been asleep for 4 days!" Brian kept holding me and crying. "I want waffles.

" I cried. "I think I know what I am looking for Brian, you know the spell and prayers I did stupidly, that I told you about, I think I know why the accident was meant to happen. It's not about roses, it's about us lost in our own arrogence." I spoke to him. The rest of the guys all gave me confused looks.

"Lauren is a harlot Nick, she isn't what she seems that is why she keeps kicking poor fans out and nice fans out and replacing them with bullies who don't give a shit about us at all." I told him firmly and with passion. The group was in shock as their jaws all dropped and started at me like I had grown a third eye and three legs.