- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie and AJ finish Aj's song for Rochelle, decide to go shopping.

2/8/2012

"I see your eyes, that beautiful face. Man, I love how you taste, Rochelle, be mine tonight. Gave you dinner, gave you salad and tea, don't you want all of me?" I sang into mircophone while Rochelle went to the store.
"I love you don't ever go. Rochelle, your my love." I continued. "Rochelle, be mine." I finished writing the last part of the bridge that needed fixed.

"Was that ok, Howie?" I asked into my speaker phone. It was perfect. Now no more trouble today, please. I can't believe your doctor messed up your prescription while you were on cold medicine. What the fudge!" Howie cried emphanitically into the phone.

"I know." I told him. "Ok, I need to clean dishes and get my nap, then I am going to get her a gift with you tonight, neighbor." I told Howie.

"I didn't offer." Howie reminded me. "But Brian and Nick will be hanging out together and Kevin will be hanging with Brian and..." I told him like I was a teenager. The father in Howie, finally brokedown and he gave up. "Fine, we'll go get gifts again for our wives and order flowers." Howie told me, as I looked at my pool and beautiful yard outside the windows.

"No trouble, no media, and don't do anything to get anyone's attention at a store like singing an AC/DC song or Aerosmith song in public or Guns and Roses." Howie warned.
"What could happen?" I asked. Innocently.