- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ dreams about the problems that could happen to his marriage. And of the "Charmed" ones fixing it in an ideal world.

I kiss Rochelle on the lips and fell right back to sleep. "We'll play snuggle time tomorrow, sweetie J." As she kissed me on the lips. I dosed off again and didn't realize it.

"I hate you!" Rochelle yelled. This time dressed in a sexy green top and tight as Hell dark blue jeans showing off those buns of steel. "What? Why?" I asked. "All I did was watch our TV show without telling you." I tried to explain. Wondering why I was wearing an outfit from 7 years ago. "Because you cheated on me with that whore!" She screamed as she cried and pointed to some hot supermodel. Then turned into the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz and flew off on her broom stick. I ran back into the witches' big red San Fran Manor.

"Help me!" I exclaimed. As ran up to them, their outfits all changed into even sexier outfits like out of Rolling Stone magazine or Maxiam or one of the rock star appearal stores in L.A. and Malibu. "How?" Phoebe asked. "Well, she said I was cheating with her with some hot model, that I didn't know then turned into the "Wizard of Oz" witch." I told them. "The one without the slippers." I explained. "Now, she'll divorce me and it will be over, then I will cry." I cried.

"We can fix it, just read this spell, and sell your soul and you'll be better than Katy Perry and Russel Brand." Paige told me. "It will work!" I exclaimed, pacing worried. "I don't know, I got 2 super powered warlock sons and a white light husband, so go." Piper told me. "Ok." As I guess Paige sent me to a park near my home where I did the ritual in my dream. Then Brian shot me with an energy ball and so did Jessica Heart from one of my fan's fanfics. "Hey!" I shouted.

It echoed in my mind. "Hey, when did you guys become demon and witcca hunter people?" I asked. "3 years ago." Jessica told me. "Since I was 5." Brian said with her. "AJ STOP the ritual." Brian told me. "Your missing the point of marriage." He shouted as he echoed. "Fine, I'll do a prayer to God and whatever this is and find the true meanings to all LOVE." I shouted back.

"Dear God, Oh Heavenly Father. I suck at this, so I will make this simple. Just show me what all the true loves are, and true love is. You vs. the evil dude, you call him, "Adversary". I love you, I think. But help me. I like your work after 9/11, just help people get jobs back and stop greedy people, whom misuse and don't appericate people and our costumers like we do. As well as our friends and fans find people who need help and help them or help them make the right decisions and choices. Amen." I prayed. Then I did it to the other guy and asked him to compete. Fine, did the final prayer. "You both got until Valentine's Day." I told them."Amen." I said.

Then got off the ground. "We are so screwed." Jessica told Brian as we left.