- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin arrives and brings Brian with him and their families. AJ catches up, Howie tells of the demon AJ sent on to ruin to the tour and rehersals and the group itself. AJ and the other discuss and tell a couple jokes.

2/12/2012

"Kevin." I greeted him with the other BSB, Brian flew into as soon as he heard the news. "AJ got pregnant. Now that is scary." Nick teased, as Nick laughed at me.

"Hey, you stop that or I will hit you, you baby." I teased him, Nick just laughed again. "Feel it yet?" I asked as I slapped him in the back of the head. "No." He said nonchoclanetly. "No, no, no, no, no, OK, STOP IT AJ!" Nick tried to play it cool as I kept slapping him playfully on the back of his neck.

"Well at least he didn't pinch you." Howie answered, Nick rolled his eyes again. How long till that boy stops doing that? Rochelle hugged everyone. "Are you excited we are going to have a baby!" She screamed with excitement, the Paprazzi didn't even notice us. Then wel all quietly went back to my place for re-group.

"So how well the Europe-Asia tour work now, Howie?" I asked. "It won't, I saw a demon ghost last night, we have to fight it and post phone the tour." Howie said freaking out. "But we can't cancel the NKOTBSB tour and the cruises?" AJ asked. "We can for your baby, and so we don't have to fight the demon and then..." Howie was in freak out mode, he must have thought he saw blood or dead organs or something on it.

"Howie, I know Valentine's Day is in 2 days. Chill, we'll celebrate, we'll fight the demon, we'll drink Apple jucie while you guys drink some vodka shots, so chill, WE CAN DO THIS, I KNOW WE CAN, I CREATED THE DEMON, I CAN STOP IT." I told them. "You won't do it again or mess with magick again, or at least protect our son or daugther if you do?" Rochelle asked, freaking out. As I rubbed her back and hugged and kissed her on her cheeks and lips.

"I'll do better than that, I'll be the Father of the year and BEST DAD EVER!" I told her with a huge smile. "Tomorrow, we fight the demon and then you girls are staying an extra day, because, us guys got stuff planned for you!" I told them. "YAY!" Nick cheered. I looked at him again, "Are you sure Nick doesn't have a chromosone missing, Brian?" I asked him. "Last time I checked." He joked with me.

We all laugh, knowing tomorrow we would win and I would break my spell. I would dinner with the "Charmed" Ladies. YAY! :D Things are coming up, Alex!!!! <3