- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica Heart tries to help Alex in his sleep. His wife wonders why he is always trying to be done talking to her by 6pm every week night. Why is praying so much asking about "love" when he has her.

January 31st, 2012.

"Amen." AJ was saying on the toliet in the bathroom again. I came in, "Rochelle." Alex said nervously, actually twitching as much as Howie D. "Honey, is everything alright?" I asked my husband. "Sure, good as clams." He said. I could hear it in his voice.

"How about you go with Nick to the pier today and pick us up some tapilphia for the chiefs this week?" She asked me to do. "I just want to make sure your ok, babe." She told me.

"Then she looks like Christina Aguilera." I explained whom "Jessica Heart" is. "Who does?" Nick asked. "You have been on about some TV show and some fanfic, and I can't keep up." He tried explained to me, as they walked around the Malibu Boardwalk and pier in California. It was a sunny day, hot as always, and some rain. Then selected the fish and stuff they wanted to make that week that was sea food.

"People are wondering if your ok, that's all." Nick explained. "I asked God to find all the meanings of love by Valentine's day in my dream last night." I told Nick. "Alex, your crazy." Nick stated. People think he's nuts as can be, when he is sober and boring. They would cry if they saw him when he was fun.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCARV4YPV.jpg That night, I totally dreamed about hanging out with Jessica Heart. "Hey, you came back." I stated realizing I was with her in a cemetry slaying vampires with her. "Well, duh." She told me. "I like the "Ali Rose" look for you." I complimented her. Then slayed 2 vampires behind me.

"How come your ignoring your wife?" She asked me. "Is it because I look like a favorite singer you and the Backstreet Boys like?" She asked. "Plus, your hands keep shaking and stuff, since you have been excited lately." Jessica told me. Then jumped off the head stone and beat up 3 vampires then slayed them.

As I slept Rochelle was freaking out. "One week, he is ok, the next, now he is twitching, and trying to have dinner done by six o' clock, you don't think he is online cheating on me, Leighanne, do you?" Rochelle asked. "It's probably nothing. Nick said "He said he asked God "to find the meaning of love, like all loves."" She told Rochelle, her jaw dropped. "Oh my god." Rochelle mouthed into the phone.

"He isn't gay, I know he isn't, but that isn't it is it?" Rochelle asked franticly. "I doubt it, but Brian is moving into Nick's house tomorrow anyways. You know how crowded that place is, we could stay with you and we could help him or at least make sure your both ok." Leighanne offered. "Ok." Rochelle said gentley into the phone, then kissed me as I slept and she hung up the phone.

In my dreams still. "Man, that monster attack was awesome!" Jessica said. "Ok, it's 3am now, time for me to go to bed." Jessica told me, she gave me a big hug. "Oh yeah, Brian is moving in with you, and your wife is freaking out. Febuary 1st it begins, Alex." Jessica told me. Then faded into a pink vortex out of my dreams.