- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rochelle tries to wake Alex up. Alex doesn't realize he dreamed those things from watching the TV show and hanging out with CT people a bit too much from the fanbase. Brian and the guys pray for him. They call people. Alex realizes what is going on with him. Alex meets the cupid angel.

Febuary 1st, 2012

"Alex, baby." I was freaking out. Here I am Rochelle Darris Mclean and my husband passed out after a car accident trying to save me. I tried hitting him trying to wake up him up. "Calm down." Brian said. "911 will be here soon." He told me, rubbing my back trying to calm me down and getting tissues.

"We are so sorry." Justin's Timberlake's mother said. "I understand, I think it would make them both feel better, if we exchanged information and prayed for each guy here." Brian explained.

I couldn't stop crying. "It will be ok." Joey Fatone said. "I just think he went unconscience, plus, Brian was right next to the hoose and put out the fire." He told me. I hugged him.

"Hello!" Alex yelled, but no one noticed. "I switched bodies with Justin." He cried and yelled and screamed.

"Stop it." Said this cupid angel. "I will help you find the true meaning of love. Since you prayed that when you sleeped walked." She said, but I could just see a pretty young woman that looked about 23 years old. Simple, brown hair, blue eyes, couldn't tell the skin color over the lights.

"Let me show you." She said. "The Lord sent me." She told him. "Prove it!" Alex asked. "Hi Howie." Brian said on his cell phone.ne as the area was covered with EMTs, Media, and Tabloids. "Howie, tell me where is AJ's stuff in his house for insurance, do you know?" Brian asked quietly.

"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."

"-- Ephesians 5:31."


"I will never fail you or forsake you.

-- Hebrews 13:5."


"Follow the way of love.

-- I Corinthians 14:1." "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -- Matthew 6:21." "The devil could quote that." Alex told her. "Fine, prove it, explain the Gospel. Say it. Tell me the truth, prove to me, your not some Venus angel or demon wannabe or prove you know the truth. Prove it!" I shouted. Then I felt her touch me and I saw the Bible in my head like all of it to the end. Not understanding it all, but still cool. "Yeah, the guy on the Cross is my king and we need him to live." She told me. "For your quest on love, let's start with the beginning of time and the Greek Gods and how that got all screwy." The angel told me.