- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Justin are in the hospital. AJ explores ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome,... and looks at their different views on love. Justin dreams of being with Jessica and Alyssa Milano again. Their dreams intermingle.

Febuary 2nd, 2012

1:16:04 am The hospital clock on the heart monitior read.

"Now AJ/Justin...." The angel told me, let me show you Egypt back in it's glory days. It was beautiful, sandstone, granaite painted white and gold on everything in the wealthy parts of the cities. As we walked to the slave houses in Moses day before the last plauge.

"I hate you, Bes!" She shouted at him, near my age. "Why are you following this guy. We well surely die. Hebrew can't last 1500 years or so it's impossible." She told Bes. He hugged her.

"Now, I made the bed that Moses told our family to build." He said. "I love you, I don't care that your one of those people going back to Cannan." Bes told her. As I could see the angel's past and her hugging her and whispering in his language to her. "See his problem with her, was she was scared of no acceptance." The angel told me. "Then of chorse, the plauge was coming, so she choose to stay with him. Which lead to some sad things, people in your age don't usually like to read or talk about." She said sadly.

"Quibilah," He said. "I love you, your worth it, we'll go with Moses when we leave tomorrow. He said we will." He hugged her, she took off her wig, then kissed him. They both looked beautiful and happier.

"WOW" I said. "Well," Alex, the angel said. "Did that answer your prayer yet?" She asked, "no." I whispered. "Show me Greece." I ordered. "Very well." She said. With a wave of her robes we were back in that house in Greece high up on the moutains.

"I love you." She told him. "Halette." The old man said. "I know, that is why we live by the sea." He told her romantically.

"Hey!" I told the angel. "I knew she had a cool name, now if only he could sing and play in tune and on pitch..." I said till the angel glared at me.

"Now, do the dishes." He told her. "I will not, your turn." She told him. Then I saw the little angel as a orb whisphering into his ear again. "Do you want to loose her forever or vice verse you too?" The angel asked. "Now, share dishes, compromise with your deceased daughters children and make up." She told them. "Well, what do you want to do." He said, with a tear in his eye.

"Now Rome" The angel said. "Rome was crazy." She told me. "Now let's look at this nutty couple I helped anyways, through they didn't have God yet at that time." She told me.

---------------------------------

"I miss you Alyssa." Justin told her in his dream. He walked into the "Charmed" house like it was nothing. "Ok, now I feel like Leo in here, I so do not belong in this place." Justin said to himself, all healed up and back to 2001.

"Really?" Alyssa asked me. "Yes." Then I saw her flash as Jessica Biel. "I am so confused. AJ what did you do to me, man!" Justin shouted. "Your stuck here, till Alex is done with his Quest on or around Valentine's day, you 2 switched bodies and turned back time, after his coma and yours. Na-na-na-na." She mocked me.

"Your not Alyassa!" Just shouted emphatically. "Well, that is your fault, babe." She told Justin. "I am sort of." She told Justin. "Love you, let me know if you need any help, cutie." She told him. He was crying.

Justin disappered as he looked at his outfit. Next thing he knew him and Alex we're both in Rome. "First the Diritos commerical; NOW THIS!" He yelled at me.

"Well, I..." Alex said. "Now both of you shuddup." The angel told Justin and I.

"Adalfieri, we shouldn't be doing this!" Pandora told him. "I know, but we have to." He told him. "You joined the army, and yes, but you cheated on me with one of those Whine god guys." he told her. "I have tried and tried, let's be friends then if we spark again, then maybe." He stopped in shame.

"I am sorry, I will not do it again, and I will not report that your helping to promote that religion of that cruxified man with those boxes in the town square in different towns on your travels." Pandora told him. The angel came. Grabbed him, "Give her another chance, and you, tell her the truth, that you were lusting after other women." The angel told her.

The she waved her robes again, "Oh, this is precious." She said, as we both woke up in different hospital rooms with the wrong friends. "Oh NO!" I said in a near quiet and fuzzy voice from the accident.