- Text Size +
9:40PM
Can’t people stop coming into the shop? I mean, thank you God for giving me such great sales today, but I'm exhausted!

At least they're coming in for single roses and chocolates. I had 2 girls cleaning up and Sarah running the counter with me. The girls were anxious to finally get out of here and go change for a party. Sarah was going to dinner with her husband and two kids. As the shop owner, I'm supposed to make sure everything is in order for tomorrow, clean counter, flowers hydrating... Not tonight.

At ten sharp, I'm picking up my purse and closing up.

“Girls! Ten Minutes left! Turn off the open sign; I’ll be in my office checking all transactions, whoever wants to come thru that door, you shoot him and we put the body in the cooler with the flowers.”

The girls started laughing and Sarah just looked at me with a knowing smile on her face. “I mean it Sarah, I want to be out of that door at 10. No one comes in!”

“You’re dying for Howie to get here!”

“Precisely!”

I started sorting and counting but a part of my brain was thinking about him. You know that little doubtful voice that always shows up and starts telling you ‘what if he doesn’t show up’, or ‘Am I too dressed up?’, and you can’t shut it up. That’s the one I was hearing.

I was putting all the documents and money on the safe box when there was a light tap on the office door. “What?”

“Are you going to shoot me?” Oh my God, he’s here!
I turned around and there he was; arms crossed, leaning against the door frame, dressed completely in black. I still can’t believe he’s mine.

I walk to him, making sure the skirt of the dress flows with the swaying of my hips. I place my hands on his chest and slowly move them up to his neck, something I do every time I greet him. In turn, he pulled me close to him by my waist and I could feel one hand on my back and the other playing with my hair. I give him a little kiss, and then I look into his eyes and tell him “I loved my gift”.

He smiled and gave me a little kiss back. “There’s another one, but only if you accept a date with me.”

“Give me two minutes and I’m ready to go.”

“That sounds like you only want…” I didn’t let him finish because I took hold of his face and kissed him with everything I had. His kisses have a mind blowing effect on me, and what brought me back to reality was the light tapping on my door.

I turned around and found Sarah trying to look anywhere but at my face, “We’re ready to go Naya.”

“Oh! Right! Give me a minute.” I turned to Howie and asked him for a second, with a clearing of his throat he said, “Take your time!”

Judging by the bulge in front of his pants I knew he needed it more than me!

After giving my employees a special present/bonus and saying goodbye I went back to my office. Howie was sitting in my chair, and he kept looking at me while I made sure everything was in place and the safe box was locked.

Since I was in the mood for teasing him, I went behind him, leaned down and whispered in his ear “Are you ready to take me with you?”

We reached his house and my nerves started trying to get the best of me once again. But I looked at Howie and he smiled at me, took my hand and kissed it. I felt better instantly.

I waited while he opened my door and helped me out of his car. His arm circled my waist and he led me inside. I’m surprised to see it doesn’t have a lot of furniture or decorations in it.

As if reading my mind he tells me “I haven’t had much time to really set up everything I want. I just have what’s necessary in place. But still mi casa es tu casa!”

“It’s a gorgeous place with so many possibilities! And all the open space suits you perfectly.”

He showed me every room while explaining what his plans were for every space. And all the while I kept thinking how to get him to show me the heated Jacuzzi he told me about when it was being installed.

"And here's my room." that got my attention instantly.
I immediately noticed the huge bed and my heart started pounding. A vision of him, laying in it with the navy sheet up to his waist, showing me a naked chest. I couldn't suppress the sigh, because he
looked at me and asked me what was wrong. "I just had a mental picture..."

"What did you see?" he asked me while taking hold of my waist and pressing me against him. If I'm supposed to be more daring, this is my moment.

"I saw us... Together in that bed. You were holding me tighter." He took hold of my hips and I could feel his excitement. I dropped my voice to a throaty whisper "just like that, but you were kissing me..."

And he did. Not a simple kiss, but one that showed me how much he wanted me in that bed. When we finally pulled apart, he just looked at me with so much passion in his eyes I trembled.

"I want you so bad, you're driving me insane!"

He was driving me insane, one of his hands was pulling up my dress, it was leaving a burning trail behind.

"I don't want you to stop, please Howie!"

"I want to give you your present... Oh God!" I bit his lower lip while digging my nails in his back.

"You already gave me one... Take me to that bed now!"

But he took his hand from under my dress and grabbed mine. I was pleading him with my eyes, but he just smiled at me.

"I promise you, I will bring you tonight to this room."
I was dying inside. I could still feel his hand on my thigh as if it was still there, and I wanted that same hand on other parts of my body.

He led me to the back of the house to the pool area. Stepping outside felt like entering a paradise. The sounds of the small cascade creating a waterfall felt very soothing.

What I liked the most was the table with a dinner setting for two, wine chilling in the center of it.

The man just never ceases to surprise me. He arranged everything, sitting me in the chair, bringing everything from the kitchen and setting the plates. It was a great dinner and by the taste of it I knew he was the one to cook it, since he had done some cooking in my apartment.

We talked about many things, he told me about his time with his son and I told him about my day and the crazy requests people had on Valentine’s Day

We finished eating and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"Thank you so much for all this Howie, it's been an amazing night!"

He smiled at me and said "why do you say it like it's over, It's just beginning!"

"I've no doubt about that! No one has done this for me before."

"That's a shame."

"Maybe. But I like to think it was meant to be you who gave me so many special moments.” Before he had the chance to answer to that I told him “You know what! I feel like dancing. Why don’t you put some music and come join me?”

He stood up and bent down to give me a kiss. “Anything for you” I was loving this side of Howie. But I wanted to spice things up.

When he entered the house I quickly took off my sandals, and went to the Jacuzzi to turn it on. I heard the music come on the speakers he clearly had outside.

Taking a deep breath I took my dress off and let it pool at my feet, and stood beside it in just black lace bra and hipsters.

When he entered the patio, he stopped. There was no smile on his face, but the way he was looking at me made me shiver. I knew he understood the games and tentativeness were over.

“I changed my mind. I think it’s a perfect night for the Jacuzzi and I need a massage after today. Will you join me?”

In response, he started to unbutton his dress shirt.

There was no turning back anymore, and I’m more than ready to get into the next level.
Chapter End Notes:
*evil grin*