- Text Size +

Fearful Renegade

Eight

 

 

Gingerly he set her down on her feet but their lips did not break. He reached into his jacket pocket and tossed the package he had put in there before he left for dinner onto the bed. Helping her take off his jacket as their lips grasped passionately at each other.  His fingers drifted across the back of her shoulder as he reached for the zipper to her dress and pulled it down.  Her fingers undid each button on his shirt and she tilted her head slightly as his lips tenderly kissed her shoulder.  As he slowly pulled her dress off her one shoulder he let his lips trickle behind.  When Siannah pulled her arm from the dress he let his lips drift across her collar bone stopping at the dip at the bottom of her neck.  She tilted her head back as he let his lips gently suck that one spot and then continued to the next shoulder where he did the same thing all over again.

 

Siannah pushed his shirt over his shoulders as he let her dress fall to the floor.  He pulled his arms out of the sleeves and let it follow her gown.  As her hands began to unbuckle his belt he let his fingers explore the black lace bra and panties that were under her dress.  When their lips found each other again AJ stepped out of his pants that lied on the floor, slowly walking her back to his bed and when she reached the edge he gently sat her down.  Letting his finger tips brush against her skin as he reached for her bra, he unclasped it with just a snap of his fingers.  Slipping his pointer finger under the black lace covered fabric he slipped it around her side, stopping at the middle of the bra.  He pulled it away from her letting the straps fall down her arm and then tossed it to the floor.

 

It was then he pulled his lips away and let them creep down her chin, to her neck, and down to her breast.  With a gentle yearn in his hands he cupped her breast as his lips reached the now erect nipple as he dropped down to his knees.  He stopped here a moment, concentrating on that one spot and then continued down to her stomach.  His lips trickled down her soft skin and as he reached her belly button he noticed the small goose bumps appear.  Withdrawing his lips his fingers slipped under the heavy lace material of her stalking around her thigh and pulled it down her leg.  He then did the same to the other stalking and then began to adoringly kiss the inside of her thigh by her knee and slowly made his way up her inner thigh.

 

They’re lips met again as his fingers took over where his kisses left off and began to caress her clit through her lace panties.  Leading with his lips he pushed her down onto the bed as his fingers pulled her underwear off.  Slowly he made his way back down her body like he did before as his fingers erotically teased her.

 

AJ stood on his knees as he gently draped her left leg over his shoulder and let his tongue tenderly play with her clitoris.  He felt her fingers tangle his hair and as she let out a soft pleasurably moan she lightly pulled his hair.  As he slipped his pointer and middle finger inside her she began to lightly buck her body.  Soon her body started to quiver and she tried pulling him up but he didn’t want to stop, he wasn’t going to stop until get got what he wanted.  Removing his fingers he softly began to suck on the soft tissues of her vagina.  Siannah’s back arched as she let out a moan, he heard the ruffling of his sheets as her right hand grasped them.  The grip on his hair tightened and he lightly moaned against her as his desire was satisfied.

 

AJ slithered his way back up her body as she breathed heavily.  His lips returned to her neck and he made sure to give her a moment.  He crawled his hand up her thigh, over her hip, along her side and tenderly cupped her breast again.  As she reached for his boxers and began to push them down, his fingers searched for the strip of condoms he tossed earlier.  Sighing to himself when he found them and didn’t have to break the moment he ripped one off and then followed her as she moved up the bed.  As she pulled the loose sheets away he took the rubber from the package and slipped it on and then joined her under the covers. 

 

Their lips teased each other with passionate affection as he slipped himself into her.  With an unhurried, gentle pace he rocked his body against hers.  His head rolled to the side as her lips drifted down his neck.  Holding himself up on his left arm he pulled her left leg against him and then took her arm and gently pinned it over her head.  With her leg draped around him, she started to buck her lower body against his as he thrusted into her.  With a deep gasp her back arched and her head rolled back, he let his lips and tongue caress the skin of her exposed neck. 

 

He felt her lower body tighten as her body began to lightly shake but then something unexpected happened.  Some how she flipped him around and he lied there staring up at her.  She pinned his arms over his head and her lips trapped his.  Her pace was quicker and harder than his but he didn’t mind.  With each deep grind against him he moaned against her lips and his hands tightened their grip on hers. 

 

“Sia…” He whimpered breathlessly as their foreheads pressed against each other.  His body trembled as she let go of his hands and he was able to pull her against him.  With a hard passionate kiss they let their bodies calm and then she gently crawled off of him.  He gave himself a minute and then discarded the latex condom.  When he rolled over he saw her lying with the blankets around her tucked under her arms.  He leaned down and let his lips brush along the bare skin of her arm all the way up her shoulder.  His eyes darted up at her when he began to kiss along her collar bone and she rolled her head and looked at him.

 

As their eyes locked and her fingers brushed along his jaw bone, he didn’t need to tell her how incredible that was.  He didn’t need to say a word as he kissed her again and then she tucked her head against his neck and lightly draped her arm over him.  She grabbed his hand and tangled their fingers together pulling then against her.  They lied there quietly and he thought she was asleep until she spoke.

 

“Alex?” Her voice was quiet and tired.

 

“Yeah?” He replied back in the same away.

 

“You’re really, really, really, good at other things too.” She replied and it didn’t matter how tired or exhausted he was he started to laugh.

 

The next morning he was again woken up by her kisses as she left to open the clinic for a regular work week.  He made sure he gave her a long goodbye kiss as the memories of the night before were still fresh in his mind.  When he woke the second time Dew was more than ready to go outside.  As he closed the door his phone rang and he found himself smiling expecting Siannah to be on the other end.

 

“Hello?” He replied as he put the receiver to his ear.

 

“Where have you been?” She asked.

 

“Mom, Hi” He said a little shocked.

 

“I called New Years Eve and you didn’t answer, I called last night no answer, you need to get an answering machine.” She told him.  “I didn’t mind before but now I can’t get a hold of you and I don’t have your address.”

 

“I was out” He replied a little annoyed.

 

“Where did you go?” She asked and he heard the shock in her voice.

 

“To the New Years Eve party they have out here.” He told her.  “And last night I was out to dinner.”

 

“Have you met someone?” She asked.

 

“Ma” He replied like all boys do.

 

“Well no, don’t get me wrong darling that’s good, I’m glad you’ve gone out and met someone.” She told him.  “So…”

 

“So what?” He asked.

 

“Did you meet someone?” She asked.

 

He rolled his eyes and sighed knowing she wasn’t going to let up.  “Yeah, I have.”

 

“Well what’s her name?” Denise asked.

 

“Siannah”

 

“Oh that’s a pretty name, I take it she’s Canadian then?” She asked.

 

“Yeah” AJ replied. 

 

“Alex I’m just trying to see how you’re doing and if you have this new girl in your life then I want to know about her.” She told him.

 

“I know Mom, I know.” He replied.  “It’s just that it’s still new and I don’t know where it’s going to go.” He told her lying somewhat.

 

“Well like I said I’m just happy you met someone, is she there now?” She inquired.

 

“No Ma she’s a work.” He said disappointed she didn’t drop it.

 

“Oh what does she do?” She asked.

 

“She’s the Vet here.” AJ replied.

 

“Really…” She said with a surprise tone and again AJ rolled his eyes.  He knew where that was coming from.  He changed the subject and asked about everyone back home.  They talked for a few more minutes.

 

“Well I need to go, I gotta let Dew in and clean up some stuff.” He told her.

 

“Alright sweet heart, don’t wait so long to call next time ok?” She said.

 

“Okay” He replied and even though he was annoyed by it he still enjoyed the motherly love he got from her. 

 

“Wait Alex?” Denise said quickly into the phone, he head her and put the receiver against his ear.

 

“Still here” AJ replied.

 

“Did you say clean?”

 

“Bye Ma!” AJ sighed into the phone as he put the receiver back onto the base he could hear his Mother laughing.

 

He walked over to the door and let Dew inside.  He followed the dog over to the couch and sat down.  With a sigh he looked up to the bedroom door at the top of the stairs.  He smiled. 

 

“Definitely something new” He thought as he looked away and reached for the TV remote.