- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's April Fool's day and Nick decides to make up with his friends and let them know they matter to him too.

4/1/2006

"I can't believe you were on me like that Melissa!" I yelled at her. "Now we have to go to Eric's Passover so I can understand the meal part Brian made me read last night before I went to bed." I told her.

"Brian told you to read that part of Exodus and you did?"she told me. Then kissed my lips. "I love you too." I told her with a smile. "I love you more." she told me with a huge smile. I couldn't help but blush.

"Are you going to the Passover dinner near the full moon in Spring?" Eric asked us after class. "Yes" we both said. He got really happy. "Then you 2 can help me study for my theological and American History exams. YAY!" Eric shouted cheerfully.

"See, it made him smile." I told Melissa. "Well, have fun and make sure you make your club shows when you have that club tour." Melissa told me. "I will, then I got Howie's wedding to go first in June, wanna come?" I asked her. She smiled. "Yes!" She shriked. "YAY!" She replied excitedly. "I LOVE YOU, YOUR SO AWESOME! YOU AND BSB! YAY!" She screamed.

"YOU'LL TOTALLY TOUR WITH THE NKOTB SOMEDAY!YAY!" She screamed happily with happy tears next.

I smiled back happily, I was happy to have my girlfriend back at least till after the wedding, then I don't know what I was going to do.