- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick and family decorate for Easter, Brian and Nick catch up.

 

4/1/2006

"Brian tell me what happened to Howie again?" I asked him. "Nick, I was taking Howie some of my song ideas for our new album. For the last 2 songs." He began to explain....

"Brian, we don't need them, let's do these dance-electronica ones." Howie told Brian.

"Eat GMO, get hair in your teeth." It said backwards when I did the playback on that song.

"What the Fuck?" I asked. "It is good," Howie said, acting more nervous than normal. Then he wrote, "Tuesday" on a piece of paper.

I looked at him confused.

Then a week before that, he played me another song.

"Fire is awesome, getting burned and turning black, burn of sin hits your heart like a dick." Was some of the lyrics. I nearly threw up. Then I realized, the new producer had a weird ring on, with a Cross and crown and a Measure on there.

......"It freaked me out." Brian finished. "You didn't tell me last WEEK!" I freaked out as we got packed up and ready to go to Eric's house. "Let's get Howie, save Howie, then go to Eric's house and sing and then go to church for Good Friday." I told him.
"Ok, why aren't you freaked out?" Brian asked. "Well, I knew someone that wasn't a woman must of scared of him to be acting weirder and brattier than usual." I told him. Then gave my friend a hug, "Come on; let's go." I insisted as we both put on our suties and left the house.

Then I realized it was April Fool's day. "BRIAN!" I shouted at him. What is wrong with you!?" I freaked out.

He laughed. Showing me the camera on his neck collar under his tie. "You dick!" I shouted at him.

"Eric and I totally got you this time." We laughed.

4/3/2006

That morning 10:35am

I was having Brian help me put up decorations with Leslie, Aaron, and I; Since my father was busy with work.
"Ok, Nick, so do you like my designs?" Leslie asked me. "Love them, Les." I told her. "Keep it up." I told her encouragingly.

"Nick do I got the little model for Easter right?" Aaron asked me. I had to arrange it so that the Romans and Towns people were placed where they should be.

"Hey, it could be worse I could be Mel Gibson and be against them." I told Aaron, "So relax, and read the Bible story here in Luke when you set it up." I told him as advice.

Then I thought I saw a demon walk by me like someone out of AJ's horror movies. "Damn." I said to myself. "WHAT?" All my siblings in the house said.

That night. 7:15pm

4/3/2006

"Read this!" Brian told me. "You got to read this about what happened on Good Friday." He insisted. "It will be fun, then you can try and...." Brian stopped. Seeing I was putting up an Easter egg tree and a cross statue that I dusted off too. "We need to talk about you changing your decorations for Easter, Nickster!" He said with a shout and a laugh.

"Brian, I saw an Easter Bunny Demon today. I think we got to fight  him, because he became a Joss Whedon monster like in the Buffy Comic books or Spike Comics or Angel Comics." I told him, my voice full of worry. "Ok, then, I'll get the guys, we'll find out who sent them. Then kick their asses." He told me with a smile; "Now read your Bible and pray, then we'll do a demon fighting prayer thingy then get the guys to do it before our photoshoot tomorrow." Brian told me.