- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick discovers why Easter is the way it is, Howie prepares to purpose and is about to do it.

4/7/2006

"Ok, check this out, Sweet D!" I called for Howie. "What?" He asked all nervous as he was finishing his plans for the diner we were eating at after Easter. As I brought the history of Easter on my cell phone. "Look, look!" I showed it to him, but he didn't get it.

"Ok, here it goes, Christians were trying to convert people in Greece and southern Europe right. But their still worshipping Greek and Roman Gods and even some Chinnesse ones or really ancient ones." I explained to him. "Well, someone got smart over there and wrote "The Gospel of Nicodemious" and mentioned a rabbit in it. Since it was a symbol for the seasons and an eggs. They choose to mention it and BOOM! It got added to Easter, so they could still celebrate Spring and then want to join the Christians!" I told him happily. "Nick." Howie told me. "That is cool." As he took my phone from me.

"YOU GOT A PHONE WITH A BLACKBERRY IN IT!" Howie shouted back at me. "Your getting me one for my birthday now, I'll pay for the plan." He told me, freaking out. "Howie your nervous about proposing aren't you?" AJ asked. "I am not nervous." Howie lied badly, we were around him all the time, so we knew his manners and tells when he talked with us. He began to blush, flushed in his face, sweating, talking slower and stuttering.

"I-I-I told you guys, I am n-nott-not-NOT nervous. She will say, "Yes", then move in, then I-I'll have a son and...." Howie tried to lie.

"Howie, it's too late, your sweating way too much dude." AJ threw a towel at him and paid the manager of the resturant the money to keep it. "Use that, and we'll get you a shot of vodka before you purpose tonight. So your not as nervous, ok." AJ suggested.

"No, no alcohol." Howie told us. "Fine, we'll be at your house with your family, being your life coach and helping you." I suggested with a smirk. "I could live with that." Howie grinned a bit.

 

The End

Later...4/9/2006

"Ok, you can do it." AJ and I were there, the others ones had to go back home in other states, but they were there with Howie in prayer and spirit. It was cool to be there. We both gave him big hugs. "Ok, now get her." I said. Then we both started chanting and cheering for Howie. "HOWIE! HOWIE! HOWIE! GO DO IT HOWIE! GO HOWIE! GO HOWIE! YAY!" We cheered as he left his bedroom of his apartment and then he purposed to her there at the apartment.

"Well, at least her purposed." AJ told me.

4/8/2006

"Then on the THIRD DAY, HE ROSE and stayed there for forty days and preached to the disciples then showed himself to many in Jersuleam, before ascending to Heaven." The preacher told us.

"I had a good Easter with you guys, I just haven't found the girl yet." I told them as we left church. Then I ran into a girl that looked strangely like Christina Aguilera. "Hi, I am Jessica Heart. Nick can borrow that ring of yours from Howie?" She asked us. We all looked at her confused. "If your a vampire slayer, you so are going to owe us." I told her with a laugh then she kissed me in her beautiful and tasteful dress.