- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is super short compared to the last one, but I think it best stands alone.

 


They slipped out of the ship’s atrium and headed to the elevator without being noticed, but their mission was temporarily thwarted when the elevator door opened to reveal a gaggle of fans who seemed just as inebriated, if not more so, than the two of them were.

“Hi Nick!” several of them squealed.

He shrugged, put on his masked hood, and pulled her in front of his body to hide his crotch. Then he turned around and dragged her onto the elevator backwards. Annie struggled to contain her laughter while they rode down two floors in silence, save for the drunken, high-pitched chatter around them. When the door opened on their floor, they practically ran out into the hall. “What’s with the hood?” she asked him as he fumbled with his keycard.

“It’s my disguise,” he told her seriously, kicking the door open and pulling her inside with him.

They fell into a laughing heap on the carpet just inside Nick’s door. “You are such a dork,” Annie told him in between kisses. Nick’s hands felt like they were everywhere, first squeezing her breasts through her shirt, then slipping underneath to graze along her stomach, then running down the front of her pajama pants. She responded by running her hands along his back. Then, she realized that she was fondling a stuffed turtle shell, she fell into an uncontrollable fit of giggles, despite the fact that Nick’s lips were still on hers. He pulled his mouth away and propped himself up on his hands so that he could look down at her though his mask. This only prompted her to laugh harder..

“What?”

“I’m sorry,” Annie paused, then giggled some more. “It’s just that-” More giggles. “I’m on the floor of a cruise ship making out with a Ninja Turtle!”

Nick grinned. “Heh,” he chuckled. “Well, you’re wearing bunny slippers!”

“Actually, one fell off.” His eyes trailed down her legs to her feet. His breath hitched in his throat at the sight of one bare foot with glittery pink toenails, and he nearly lost it when she began running it along his calf. He grunted as he thrust himself against her and jerked his shirt off. Annie took in a sharp breath at the sight of his toned chest and ran her hands along his pecs, eliciting a shudder from him before he crashed his lips back down on hers.

Within minutes, they’d found their way to his unmade bed, both of them pantsless. Nick ran a hand up her toned, smooth leg and hooked a finger into the side of her panties, but removed it quickly when he felt her tense up, and instead pulled her camisole over her head, lavishing attention on her chest until he felt her relax again. He moved one hand behind her back and deftly unhooked her bra, then let it drop to the floor as he took in the sight of her.

“I- I know I’m probably not what you’re used to,” she stammered nervously. “I mean, I carried a baby for nine months and breast-fed him for longer than that. Nothing’s quite like it used to be. I mean there are stretch-”

“Ssh.” Nick dropped a finger onto her lips to stop her rambling. “You’re gorgeous.” He captured her lips in a sensuous kiss and reached down to slip a hand inside her panties.
She nearly came undone at the feeling of him touching her so intimately. If she thought it had been a long time since she’d been touched the way he’d been touching her on the dance floor, it felt like it had been an eternity since she’d been touched like this. Yet, not even for a fleeting moment, did she think about Andrew while Nick’s expert fingers brought her to the edge and back. While she came back down from her high, he quickly slipped off his boxers and plunged himself inside of her.

He started slow, but soon it was fast and furious and Annie found herself shattering all over again, Nick quickly following with a quiet yell. He collapsed onto her shoulder, both of them panting. “You’re amazing, Annie Morgan,” he breathed into her ear.

She smiled. “Wow. I just...I don’t even know what to....I am so going to Hell,” she panted, laughing.

Nick grinned and rolled over, pulling her into his arms and on top of him. “Then take me with you.” He pulled the down comforter around them and kissed her on the tip of the nose. “So who’s your favorite Ninja Turtle?”

“Raphael,” she whispered. They both soon fell into a restful sleep, Nick’s arm wrapped tightly around her waist and his chin resting on her bare shoulder while they shared one pillow. Annie felt sated and safe in his arms, but though she hadn’t thought of him while in the moment with Nick, she dreamed about Andrew.