- Text Size +

Nick:

The next morning I awoke at around 11 o’ clock. I woke up with the sweet smell of her scent in my nose. I kissed the back of her neck and I heard her moan a little. She didn’t woke up. I got out of bed being as silent as possible. I grabbed my glasses from the table next to my side of the bed. I grabbed my jeans and my t-shirt and went downstairs. I took a look in the mirror in the hallway to fix my hair a little. Of course AJ was really happy to see me. He had to go out and pee so he wagged his tail and jumped around at the front door. “Shhht” I said. He calmed down a bit. I got my shoes on, grabbed Kirsten’s keys and walked with AJ. After twenty minutes I got back and made breakfast for my sweetheart.  I baked a couple of croissants, made fresh fruit with whipped cream and made fresh Orange juice. The eggs where boiled and while I was waiting for the coffee to be ready I heard someone knocking at the door. AJ growled at the door. “Shhht” I said and send AJ into the living room. I opened the front door. A big, masculine, blond, suntanned surf dude stood there expecting Kirsten to open the door. He looked shocked when he saw me. “Eh, is Kirsten around?” he asked with this Australian accent. “Yeah, she is” I said a bit unfriendly “but she’s still asleep. So maybe it’s best to come back another time” I suggested (or not at all would be even better, I thought). “Let me introduce myself, I’m Kirk McCinnon. I’m a close friend from college” he said. “Okay, I’m Nick Carter. I’m her boyfriend” I said cocky. I saw his face frown a little and he gave me a surprised look. “Okay” he smiled with that Prodent smile of his. “ehm well please tell her I stopped by. And give her this bag okay? She left it at my place, the other night” he said with that annoying accent. “Tell her I call her tonight okay” he said and turned around and walked off to his car. I closed the door and walked back into the living room. What the hell was that? And what did that moron want from my girl. I was confused. I felt a bit insecure about it. Was there something that Kirsten forgot to tell me about?. I still had that plastic bag in my hands. I looked inside the bag and saw a lime green sexy bikini and a towel. What was that all about. I took a deep breath.

The coffee was ready and I loaded it all on a plate and walked up towards the bedroom. This didn’t turned out as I’d expected.

I got upstairs to the bedroom carrying the tray of breakfast. As I got in the bedroom I noticed that she was still asleep. I walked up to her and silently put the breakfast on the floor. I got the red rose from the tray. I turned around, bowed and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty" I said with a soft voice and held the rose in front of her face. I gently stroked her cheek with my hand. She woke up with a big smile. "Good morning, ahhhh sweetie, you got me a rose" she sighed and stretched out. She rubbed her eyes and tried to fix her hair a bit. "That's so sweet" she yawned. "Do I smell coffee?" she asked all surprised. "Yes. Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to" I said. "Ok" she giggled and closed her eyes. I walked up to the balcony doors and opened the curtains. "Keep your eyes closed baby" I said. I opened the doors and warmth and the sunshine came into the room. Birds where chirping loudly. "Sweetie, what are you doing?" she asked curious and with her eyes closed. "Eh, eh, you have to wait a little more" I said. I quickly got the table on the balcony ready for breakfast. It was a nice sunny morning. The tablecloth was on the table along with the plates, the coffee, fresh orange juice, the strawberries with cream, the pancakes and the croissants and marmalade and the boiled eggs.
 
I looked around me. The balcony had a couple of hanging and standing baskets with beautiful yellow, purple and pink flowers. It was the perfect place for a romantic breakfast.

I called Kirsten from outside “Sweetie, breakfast is ready” I said. She came outside and I saw her face lit up by what she saw. “Aaah baby” she squeaked and hugged and kissed me. “I love you sweetheart” I said. We sat down and started to eat breakfast. “Is there something wrong?” she asked after a while. ‘’Why do you think that?” I asked.”I don’t know. Something is bothering you” she said. I took a deep breath and told her. “Earlier this morning there was a guy at your door. A big surfing dude guy. And he asked for you”. She laughed out loud. “That is Kirk. I know him from college. He’s a close friend of mine” she explained. “Okay” I said. “Well he wanted me to give you a plastic. He said you’d left it the other day, at his place”. She looked at me. “That must be weird for you. I’ll explain what happened. Two weeks ago we, a couple of friends and I, went to a Spa. After that day we all stayed over at his place. The next day I got home and I realized that I’d forgot my bikini and my beach towel” she said. “Okay, cool” I said. “So what’s the story between you two? I mean, you know each other from University?” I tried to ask it as neutral as possible. I didn’t want her to know that I was a bit jealous about it. So she told me that in the past they dated each other a couple of times but it never worked out. She just wasn’t that into him. She wasn’t in love but he was. And that made her feel awkward about the situation during that time. At a certain point he fell in love with another girl and that was where the friendship started. He was like a big brother to her. Trying to protect her. But unfortunately for him his relationship went wrong a couple of weeks ago. And that’s why they decided to take him on a day filled with relaxation in a Spa.

I still didn’t feel all comfortable with him being around and being so close to her.

After a while we were both done with our breakfast. We quickly cleaned up and went into the bathroom. She took her pajama of. I couldn’t help but staring at her.”What’s wrong?” she asked worried. I walked up to her. “Did anybody ever tell you how gorgeous you are?” and I gave her an erotic kiss. She immediately answered by returning the kiss. She really knew how to turn me on. I quickly got naked, and took of my glasses. She turned the shower on. The sight of her bootie was breathtaking. So nicely shaped. Not too skinny, a bit firm. The perfect bootie for me. We both went under it. I grabbed her bottle of shower gel and did some of it in the palm of my hands. I slowly started massaging her shoulders and back. I saw goose bumps over her arms so I guess she liked it. I gently massaged further over her stomach and her breasts. I could feel her nipples getting stiff. My tongue followed the touch of my hands at her breasts. By the glaze in her eyes I could see that she definitely enjoyed the massage. I kissed her sensually. I felt that my little friend fiercely rose. Her hands touched my breast and stomach. I got her close to me and we made out. I made her turn around, so that she faced the wall. I gently forced her to bend over and she waited eagerly for what was about to happen. The water of the shower still running over our bodies was like an extra sensation. I slowly caressed my hand between her thighs. She moaned softly. It really turned me on to see her really enjoying my touch. She was one of the few women who really didn’t need hours of touching and rubbing before she reached an orgasm. I slowly pushed my manhood inside her hot and wet shaft. We both moaned at the same point. I slowly trusted her and I could feel that she was loving every second of it. While trusting her I went on rubbing her clit with my fingertips. She couldn’t stay silent anymore. Me neither, by the way. I trusted her faster and faster and harder. I couldn’t take it anymore. I gave her a couple of deep, hard trusts and she got her orgasm first and the feeling her getting all wet and her physical orgasm triggered mines. I groaned while coming. We ended by her leaning against the wall and me standing close behind her. I sighed in her ear “That was amazing, naughty girl”. She gave me an “please, do it to me again” look and gently pressed her bootie against my friend. I grinned. “If we had enough time I would babe. I promise I’ll give it to you soon okay?”. “Okay baby” she said with a soft voice and sighed out loud. “Wow mister Carter, that was amazing. You are the best”.

Kirsten:

We got out of the shower and dried each other with towels. We got dressed and made our selves ready for our climbing experience. I’d never climbed before and I didn’t knew if I dared too. Honestly, I was a bit afraid of heights. But I didn’t want Nick to know. I mean, he’s my prince charming and I didn’t want him to think that I was stupid or something like that.

Nick walked AJ (yeah I know, again). I guess he loved him because he’s always willing to walk AJ. But I had to admit that AJ was really fond of him. Every time Nick’s stopped by AJ went bananas. It’s really funny to see him being so happy. It’s like he did a happy doggy dance whenever Nick entered the house. Jumping and running all over the place. So much for the calm assertiveness, Lol. It felt like they really had a connection together. I’d definitely didn’t expected Nick to be such a sweetheart with dogs when I first met him. Of course, I had been a fan from day one but to actually date a Bacstreetboy is way different than imagined. I heard the door and Nick and AJ came in. Of course AJ ran into the kitchen for a dog biscuit. And Nick giggled. “He is so funny, I love that dog” he smiled. We got AJ enough food and water and we left to go wall – climbing.

During the drive to that indoor center we both were silent. We had nice music playing by Bon Jovi but I was a bit nervous about climbing. “Sweetie, would you mind if I.., no never mind” I sighed. He looked at me, worried. “Tell me, what’s wrong?” he asked. He laid his hand on my upper leg. ‘’Tell me” he asked again. “Okay, there is something that I didn’t tell you” I hesitated a little. “I am scared of heights. And… “ Nick lowered the sound of the radio. “I’m not sure if I want to climb today”. I took a deep breath. I was glad that this was of my chest. Nick gave me a loving smile. “I’m so glad you told me. Because I’m scared of heights too. Honestly I wasn’t intending to climb at all. I mean it’s not my thing really. I had to admit I was a bit nervous about it” he said. “Really?” I asked. He nodded. “But why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. “Well, that’s because I was a bit ashamed about it. I was afraid of what you  might think” he said with his irresistible soft voice. “Please, next time, be honest about it  okay. You must never be ashamed of your feelings sweetie. Next time remember that okay?” I asked. “I will” he was quiet for a short while. “ I’m sorry about not being completely open to you. I guess I’m still a bit afraid of you thinking that I’m a loser. I’m just not that kind of a daredevil, I’m sorry”. “Don’t be” I begged him. “Because I don’t think you are a loser. Honestly, you are one of the greatest and nicest guys I know. I love you” I said. He looked me deeply in the eye. “Ehm, sweetie, you have to keep an eye on the road” I mentioned worried. “Ow ehm yes” he said and paid attention to the road again. Another great song was on the radio.

Bryan Adams: I'm Ready songtekst


I'd like to see you, thought I'd let you know
I wanna be with you everyday
Cause I've got a feeling that's beginning to grow
And there's only one thing I can say

I softly sang along with the song.

I'm ready - to love you
I'm ready - to hold you
I'm ready - to love you
I'm ready - to hold you

I'm ready as I'm gonna be

You left me a long note when you left me here
Told me that love was hard to find
But baby it's easy and I'll make it clear
There's only one thing on my mind


Nick looked at me and gave me an air blown kiss. I gave him a big smile and softly caressed his upper leg for a short while.

I'm ready - to love you
I'm ready - to hold you
Baby I'm ready - to love you
I'm ready - to hold you
I'm ready - as I'm gonna be


We arrived at the indoor climbing facility. Nick parked the car and turned off the engine. He didn’t got out of the car immediately. He looked me deeply in my eyes. I felt the butterflies were flying around my stomach. He had such beautiful crystal blue eyes. I couldn’t stop looking at them. He brought his face close to mine. I could feel my heart pound faster. He was so close to me that I could smell his delicious scent. His soft lips touched mine. I had the feeling that the butterflies turned into a twister in my stomach. I answered his kiss and I pressed my tongue in his mouth. He smiled while kissing me. His hands cupped my face and we kissed deeply. Do you know the feeling of not wanting to stop kissing? Well I had that feeling. There was something about him. He could kiss like no one else could.       

A hard knock on the car window was the reason our kiss ended. We looked up and there was Brian giving us a goofy face.