- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ladies this chapter contains sexual content. If you don't want to read that stuff skip this chapter. If you do want to read it than sit back, relax, enjoy and tell me if you like it by leaving a review

 

Nick drove home that night. He got a text from Kirsten saying the she would run a little later because she and the girls decided to grab dinner at the boulevard. She promised that she would come straight to his house afterwards. Nick smiled. He was the happiest man alive at this moment. Within half an hour he came home and had some left over lasagna with a salad and a soda. Another fifteen minutes later he received another text from Kirsten saying she was on her way. He quickly lighted the candles in the living room, poured red wine in two glasses and set out a bowl of fresh green olives along with a plate of French bread, garlic butter. He had printed out the e-mail from her boss confirming her vacation for the next couple of weeks to convince her in case she didn’t believe him. Jen gave him a copy of the first plane ticket booked on her name. He shined of happiness. 

 

Finally he heard the doorbell. He rushed to the door and as soon the door flew open and she appeared in the doorway he smiled from ear to ear. “Hi baby” he said low – voiced . “Hi sweetie” she spoke with her sweet voice. She had her hands filled with different kinds of bags. As a gentleman he first relieved her from the bags and then turned around towards her and wrapped his arms around her. He looked her deep in her eyes and kissed her. His velvet lips touched hers softly. She eagerly answered his kiss and he softly guided her backwards to the right wall of the hallway. Her hands ran down his back and he held her, if possible, even closer to him. Their lips where still connected and his tongue softly entered her mouth. The kiss went from soft and romantic to sensual. Their tongues were tangled in a sensual dance. Nick’s one hand held her close to his body while the other ran down her back to her fine booty. She pushed her nails softly in his back. Nick’s stomach was filled with lust and butterflies and as he intensified the kiss his hand softly slid from her booty  to the front of her waist. He softly caressed the fabric of her jeans and his hand disappeared between her legs. A soft moan escaped from her mouth. She wanted this man between her legs so badly. But she had a plan and she wanted to stick to that. She softly pushed him away from her. “Is something wrong  princess?” Nick stopped kissing and touching and looked at her with worried eyes. Kirsten grinned “No hottie, nothing’s wrong, in fact everything is perfect. But I have a little surprise for you which I think you are gonna like. So before we jump in the hot and steamy sex I’ve been looking forward to all day you must give me the opportunity to show my surprise to you”. Nick glared at her with lust in his eyes  “Sure, give it to me now then we can continue. I can’t wait to please you princess. Kirsten smiled “No it can’t be given like that. I have to put it on” she teased. “ But baby, you don’t have put it on you only have to get undressed” he teased back. “Kirsten laughed and kissed him. “How long will it take?” he asked impatiently “I want you baby, you drive me crazy’. Kirsten smiled naughty “gimme ten minutes max. I promise, you won’t regret it” she teased him. “If you’re not down here in ten minutes I’ll come up and I’ll fuck you wherever you are” he said hoarse. She grinned and stepped away from him. As she turned around to bend over  to the floor she felt his hands on her booty “Don’t make me wait baby” he whispered. “I’ll be back soon baby” she whispered back and gave him a last horny kiss.

 

Nick sighed as she went upstairs to his room to get changed. He sat down on the sofa and nipped his red wine. God that woman was hot. She managed to turn him on every second of the day. His manhood was still standing strong in his shorts waiting eagerly for her to come down. 

 

After a couple of minutes Kirsten came down dressed in her  egg plant colored satin push-up body with black ruches and matching stockings and stiletto pumps. As soon as Nick saw her his jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes grew large. “Do you like what you see baby” Kirsten played innocent. “You shouldn’t be dressed like that when you’re around me. ‘Cause I can’t guarantee your safety looking like that” he grinned with a horny glare in his eyes. He got up from the sofa but Kirsten pushed him back. “Tonight, you’re gonna play by my rules” she said sensual. A dirty grin appeared on his face “I’m yours all night, do whatever you want”. She positioned herself on top of him. She felt his hard manhood pressing her love spot. Nick’s hands found her body and his hands went from her breasts to her pussy. Kirsten brought her mouth close to Nick’s and gave him little horny kisses. He eagerly answered them. Kirsten then used her tongue to take the kiss to the next sensual level. Nick’s hands rested on her breasts and massaged them over the fabric. He opened the laces of her outfit and as her breasts became naked he pressed both thumbs on her nipples and made sure they got hard and sensitive in an instant. Again a moan came out of Kirsten’s mouth. While kissing she softly ‘lap danced’ on top of him making him turned on as he never had been. She softly caressed his tool underneath his shorts with her love spot. A moan escaped from his mouth too. “I want you now” he whispered. “Shhht, patience baby” she said. She got up from him and slowly undressed herself in front of him except for her shoes and stocking. She stretched out her left leg to him and his hands caressed the inside of her leg all the way to her thigh. Kirsten had her eyes clothes and sighed of pleasure. His tongue followed his hand within a matter of seconds his lips softly kissed her between her thighs. It didn’t took long for his tongue to follow. “Oh God Nick” she whispered while he softly caressed the inside of her thighs with his tongue. She moaned of pleasure and held the back of his head with both her hands. “Oh yeah baby, don’t stop” she gasped. Nick continued and placed his strong warm hands on her but to keep her in place. He liked to please her. The fact that she could have orgasms so easily was another thing that turned him on. As her breathing got heavier and her moaning got louder he decided to take her to the next lever. While continuing he softly pushed two fingers inside her shaft “Oooh Yesss” she moaned and her body rocked a little. He trusted his fingers inside her quickly followed by the third and at that point there was no way back. He guided her to her to the top of her orgasm and a she became louder her body shivered completely taken by it. She found heaven. 

 

After her relieve she got rid of his shorts and positioned herself on top of him again. She let his manhood slid inside her between her thighs. At the same time both Nick as Kirsten moaned. Kirsten softly withdrew herself and slid over him again. “Oh god baby, what are you doing to me” Nick sighed with his eyes closed. She repeated the same thing for a couple of times making him completely crazy until Nick found it was time to speed things up a little. He placed his hands on her waist and trusted her hard while she was on top of him. She pressed her body down so that his trusts came in deeper and harder. She moaned and sighed and Nick made noise as well. The trusts went faster and harder and while Kirsten had another orgasm Nick held in at the last moment. He got her of his lap and turned her around so that she’d bend over to lean over the sofa supporting herself against it. While she stood there in that provoking way he immediately was filled with even more lust than before and he entered her with force. He trusted her with all he had inside and they both made it to an exquisite orgasm.  

 

After they rested a little they went under a blanket on the sofa and watched TV. Nick wanted to give his surprise but was waiting for the right moment.