- Text Size +

 Update 11-1-2013

The next day was a busy one. Nick brought luggage in the car. The last things where checked and the dogs where picked up by Aaron. He promised he’d take care of them during the tour.

 Within an hour they were at the airport getting their security checks. Another hour later they boarded the plane that would bring them to Seattle. Where the kick off for the tour took place. AJ and Rochelle boarded on the same flight as Nick and Kirsten did.

“Hi guys” Rochelle’s voice sounded behind them.

“Oh no, not you” Nick looked behind him and stared into AJ’s face and grinned.

“Oh yes baby, it’s me”  AJ blew an air kiss to Nick and smiled.

“Hey bro, how are you?”.

“Oh I’m fine. I didn’t sleep to well last night. You know, exciting to be on tour again”.

“Same here. But this time, I have my honey with me” Nick smiled and looked at Kirsten, who was in a conversation with Rochelle herself.

Nick tapped Kirsten on the shoulder “Sweetie, do you mind swapping places with AJ? It’s better for your neck and mines”.

“Oh sure” she smiled. Nick melted by the sight of her beautiful smile. He gave her a quick kiss on the tip of her nose.  She unbuckled her belt and sat down next to Rochelle as AJ took her place next to Nick.   

After a couple of hours they landed at Seattle. From there on they drove to their hotel.

After Nick and Kirsten finally had the keycards for their hotel room they took some time to relax a little at their room. Kirsten played with her phone and Nick was busy playing World of Warcraft.

“Do you have to work this afternoon?” Kirsten asked him with her eyes still focused on her phone.

“Yep” Nick frowned “At 4. We’re starting with the soundcheck and right after that I have to do the VIP tour. It’s my turn today”.

“Okay. And what am I supposed to do during that VIP tour? I never have been on tour before so…” She blushed.

Nick smiled “Gosh you’re so cute when you blush like that”. He got off from the couch and walked over to Kirsten to kiss her. “Maybe you can hang out with Rochelle or the other girls. I know it’s probably very boring for you to have to wait for tonight but it’s all part of the show. The fans pay a lot of money to come see us and the fan club members pay even more to have a ‘special personal’ moment with us”.

Kirsten smiled “Sweetie, I know. You seem to forget that I was a hardcore fan in my teenage years! I have been a fan club member back when I used to live in the Netherlands. And yes I did VIP before so I know how it works. But I only wanted to know what I was supposed to do during the moments you are at work. Are there things I can help with. Like getting your clothes ready for the show or maybe help with selling merchandise or something else?”

“Ehm, wow. That’s a good one. I don’t know really. We have our own staff who takes care of these things while we are on tour. You really don’t have to help”.

“But I want to. Not that I’m not thankful for being here but I just don’t want to sit around here doing absolutely nothing, all day” she got up from the bed to place herself on top of Nick, who lied down earlier. She bend over to kiss him and before she knew it they switched places.  She gave a little scream being surprised with Nick’s sudden move. He gently placed his legs between hers and gave her small teasing kisses. “I know a perfect job for you” he spoke with his low sensual voice.

Kirsten melted by the sexual sound of his voice. His eyes shined with lust and his lips, soft as satin, touched hers. Her tongue found her way inside his mouth. Nick smiled and stopped the kissing for a second “You like that hey” he whispered softly in her ear.

“Yes” she whispered back. As a reply on her whispering she felt him growing big between her thighs. He then aggressively continued their kiss. His hands found their way down to the end of her shirt and as their making out continued they got rid of her shirt. His sweater and shirt followed and her hands where all over his naked skin. A soft groan escaped from her mouth when his hands reached the back of her bra to release it from her skin. His hands went back from her back to the front, to massage her breasts. He stopped the kiss. She looked at him, eager for more, and showing her a naughty grin he stopped.

“I have to go to work sweetie” he smiled and got up from bed.

“No, you’re kidding right” Kirsten looked at him with shock in her eyes. “No seriously. You get me all fired up and then you leave me. It’s not fair!” she sounded a bit angry.

Nick laughed “No, I don’t. I was kidding haha”.

“I hate you” Kirsten gave him an angry glare and slapped him on his arm.

“And I love it when you’re angry” he got back on top of her and his mouth placed kisses all over her neck down to her breasts.

While continuing their lovemaking there was suddenly a loud banging on the door. “Yo bro, open up. I’ve have food with me. It’s still warm” Brian’s voice sounded on the other side of the door. Nick stopped and sighed load. “Leave us alone” he groaned so only Kirsten could hear it. He got up again, from the bed and tidied himself up a bit “Just a sec.” he shouted. Kirsten followed his example and fled to the bathroom to fix herself a little.

Nick opened the door. “Hey bro” he hugged Brian, like men do. “What kind of food did you bring?”

Brian opened the brown paper bag. “I brought you and Kirsten some chicken wings with hot sauce and French fries. We have to start off the tour with our tradition remember. It’s bad luck if we don’t do that” he smiled.

Kirsten walked back in from the bathroom. “Hi Brian” she smiled.

Brian gave her a hug “Hi sweetheart. Are you hungry?”

“Always” she smiled and blinked at him.

“That’s my girl haha” he laughed. “Will you attend at the sound check?”

Kirsten looked at Nick who smiled at her. “Ehm, yeah sure. If you guys don’t mind?”

“Of course we don’t mind” Nick smiled “I’d love it when you’re there”.

At 3:00 in the afternoon they drove to the venue. Nick showed Kirsten the dressing rooms and gave her a quick tour backstage. Around 4 o’clock Nick and the other guys went inside the venue to do the sound check and to answer some questions that the fans had for them.  Kirsten enjoyed every second of it. It had been a while since she did her last VIP. While the music of “Bigger” began to play and Brian sang his part Nick looked at her from the stage and gave her a secret blink. Kirsten quietly  sang along the familiar words of the album she loved so much. At that point she felt so much love for Nick. He was the love of her life. No doubt about it. And she knew that whatever might happen there was absolutely nothing that could take her away from him. As the song ended and the guys finished the last line, they started All Of Your Life (You Need Love).

Nick took the mike to announce the next song “This song is one of my personal favorites. It has a special meaning to me. This is All Of Your Life (You Need Love). Now show us some love sweeties!”.

The crowd, most of them ladies in their late twenties and early thirties, cheered and sang along every word of the song. Kirsten couldn’t help but smile from cheek to cheek. She enjoyed every second of it. After they finished that song AJ announced that the next song was PDA. Nick got up from his seat and danced on a goofy way over the stage.

“You’re the fingers to my instrument” Nick play backed AJ’s lines and did his version of a belly dance. The crowd went nuts. Brian acted all goofy and AJ shook his ass on the rhythm of the music. Howie was more serious. Goofing around like that just wasn’t his style. Sure, he loved to joke around but not in the way the others did. He loved to hang out with fans and to show them love Sweet D style which he often showed during VIP’s and when fans waited for him outside the venues or the radio stations they were on.

“So who has questions for us?” Brian spoke to the audience. Immediately there where fourteen to fifteen hands that rose up. “You In the red Wylee shirt” Brian pointed at a girl who stood in the last line “Nice shirt” he complimented her. The girl turned red “Thank you” she smiled shy “Nick, I want to know is that your girlfriend?” she looked at Kirsten and then back at Nick. Kirsten’s cheeks immediately turned  into a deep shade of red. How on earth was it possible that they knew about her. They haven’t even been dating for that long. “Yes, yes that’s my girlfriend. That’s Kirsten. We have been dating for a little while and she, luckily for me, wanted to join me on tour” Nick smiled from ear to ear when he talked about her. Immediately every single face turned around to the tribunes to look at Kirsten. That was such an embarrassing moment. It was like she was a monkey in a cage in the zoo being looked at by a group of people.  Kirsten suddenly felt nervous. What if the fans didn’t like her.  

Girl number two asked AJ how life as a married man was for him. AJ answered that he never felt better and that Rochelle was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Girl number 3 asked Howie if there were any plans on a new solo album. Howie answered that there were no plans yet. He explained that the writing process for new songs was a continuous process and when there were enough good songs he could pick from a new album was possible.

Right after the questions there was a moment for the Bronze VIP to take pictures. This group had to leave after that so that the people who purchased the Silver and Gold VIP could do their thing. At last the guys took their picture moment for the fans who bought Platinum VIP.  The guys left and Nick stayed in the venue. Kirsten decided to join the other BSB wives for dinner. Right before she left there was a girl (a good looking girl in Kirsten’s opinion) who asked Nick if she could get a hug and a kiss. Nick obeyed that request. Of course Kirsten knew that was all part of the package but actually seeing Nick kissing another girl, even though he didn’t  intent to hurt Kirsten feelings, did hurt her. She felt a sting of jealousy in her heart and decided to discuss this as soon as they were back in the hotel. Kirsten got up from her seat and walked to the exit of the venue. She turned around to have one last sad look at Nick and right at that point Nick looked back at her. Nick answered  her look by giving her a worried look. Kirsten nodded that there was nothing wrong and gave him an air blown kiss.   

Seeing her walking away like that made him feel sick to his stomach. Nick wished he could run after her to kiss that sad look from her face and to make sure everything was okay. Unfortunately it was exactly today that he had to do the Backstage Tour. This was the other side of the medal. Being a Backstreetboy meant that he had responsibilities and obligations towards the guys but also towards the fans. And guiding a VIP tour meant that you had to do whatever it took to give the fans, who paid hundreds of dollars, a very nice experience. So no running off for him.