- Text Size +

 

The door had barely closed, but Mark had Alice in his arms already. He held her from the back and was nuzzling her neck. Alice felt like melting down at his touch and she let herself be driven by her hormones and the sensations Mark was causing on her.

As soon as he realized she had given in to him, he turned her around and cupped her face. Her eyes were partially closed now and he could see lust in them. So he pulled her closer and kissed her. Her body responded to it immediately.

Without breaking up the kiss, Mark led Alice towards the couch. He didn’t want to miss her touch, or the taste of her lips and how good she felt against his chest. When they hit the couch, Alice fell on it on her back and Mark fell on top of her. But with the sound of their bodies, there was another sound in the house, as if someone was stepping into the room.

Alice heard it and suddenly all her sense came back to reality. She couldn’t believe she let herself fall again. She broke the kiss right away by pushing Mark off of her. He fell to the ground with a thud.

“I’m sorry, Mark. We can’t… I can’t… You have to go!” She said as she stood up still looking for whoever was making the stepping noise. She looked around and saw Kimmy, Nick’s dog, hopping on Mark.

“But, Ali, I thought you were enjoying our kiss.”

“Yeah… No… Mark, please, go away!”

“But, Ali…”

“No, Mark. I need you to leave.” And she held the door open. She didn’t dare looking into his eyes.

Mark stood up and made his way to the door, his head down. He stopped in front of Alice and took her hand. She was still looking away.

“Ali, babe, please…”

“Don’t babe me, Mark. Just go!”

He tried to kiss her one more time but she turned her face. So he only gave her a peck on the cheeks. He left as a warrior leaves after losing a war.

Alice closed the door and slid down until she reached the ground. She sat there for a while totally lost, absorbed in her emotions. The evening felt like a roller coaster. All the happiness and joy from earlier became a mixture of lust, hurt and wrongdoing. She curled up there and started to cry. She was feeling like a little girl who was abandoned home alone. Kimmy came running to her and licked her hands as if planting kisses on her.

“Oh Kimmy. I’m so lost. I just don’t know what to do. I guess I’m doing everything wrong.” She said crying. As if the dog could understand her, Kimmy continued licking her playfully.