- Text Size +
That night had been so perfect that Nick didn’t want to end it like that and, maybe, that was the reason why he was trying so hard to delay the moment of their goodbyes.
It was foolish and he could admit it to himself since they already planned to see each other the day after, so it wouldn’t be a long time before he could see Brian again. Still, he felt like he couldn’t properly breathe as he thought about going back to his home that never before had seemed so colorless, cold and so lonely. And he couldn’t really help himself to stop his grip tightening up around Brian’s wrist, his fingertips slightly brushing that soft spot where he could feel Brian’s heartbeat beating beneath the skin.

In another time, with anyone else or with another prey whom was only someone to spend away the night with and whose name would be soon forgotten as soon as the first ray of light would raise inside his room, he wouldn’t had acted like that. Oh no, in that husky voice that he knew no one would ever resist to, he would had asked to go upstairs and burn that fire of attraction beneath the sheets.

But not with Brian.

He couldn’t do it with him and, in total honesty and brutality, he didn’t want him to become only another name added on a list, another face forgotten and only briefly aware of those sensations that were becoming an habit instead than remaining something special shared between two people.

Still, the desire that Nick was feeling in that moment was so strong, it washed through him in sweet waves that were making him getting closer and closer to Brian’s body to the point where only their clothes served as physical distance. Those waves pushed him to lean his chin on Brian’s shoulder while his lips were already tasting that taste so unique on a spot that he quickly learned it was one of the most sensitive in that body.

“You know... if you were another ordinary guy, in this very moment I would have already my hand inside your jeans and, believe me, not to find your keys.” Nick whispered in Brian’s ear. He felt the reaction in that small body as response at his words: the shiver that ran up and down his spine, there beneath where his palm was resting on Brian’s back; the long breath that escaped from that strong control that Brian had built around him.

In that very and elusive moment, Nick realized how close Brian was to surrender to him, letting his moral rules fly away like they were birds eager for the sky and a promised freedom. And that was a power that made him more enraptured than what he already was, just from knowing that he could tame another guy only using words and touches.

But it was also something that he couldn’t and didn’t want to with Brian. Not only because Brian was different from any previous conquests. He himself wanted to be different: for the first time in his life he longed for slow and never ending kisses and caresses; he yearned for all those small steps that would build a relationship that he had never dared to have with anyone else. He desired to learn how to be closer and closer with Brian, and not only physically.

He felt completely different from how he had always been and waiting, that time, didn’t sound as a bitter defeat.

“I’m not an ordinary guy.” Brian replied back in a huskily tone that made Nick shiver as their lips were only inches apart.
And, surprisingly, Nicks’ defeat achieved a result that he hadn’t considered. On that house’s landing, in fact, their interrupted moment back in the luna-park seemed to come back between them and, this time, nothing and no one could stop them.

It was Brian who took the lead and started their kiss, searching his lips and, even if a little shy at first, tasting that new territory. Nick let himself being led, thought it was strange for him being controlled but it was also turning him on. Brian’s lips smelled of cotton candies, added to a taste that belonged only to that man inside his arms.

After precious minutes lived in apnea, they parted for a much needed oxygen while their hearts seemed to burn inside their chests.
“Thank for the date. And goodnight.” Brian softly said before disappearing behind his door.
Chapter End Notes:
********************************************

I apologize for the lateness of this chap. I was caught up with finishing the story so, now, I promise I won't make you wait for a long time. I thank everyone who is reading this and reviewing it, I'm glad that you're liking it!