- Text Size +

 

He’s in my dreams again. This time, I’m in his arms in the middle of a grand entryway that’s all cream, gold, and dark marble. We’re swaying back and forth and he’s whispering something inaudible. I pull back to look at him and he’s grinning down at me, blue eyes alight. He leans over, captures my lips, and I surrender to the kiss.

I open my eyes and pull away, startled to see the same blue eyes staring back at me. I put my fingers to my lips, realizing that he had actually been kissing me. I look around the room, a bit disoriented and vaguely aware of the slight pain in my head. I notice that it’s still dark outside, the room illuminated only by the moon light seeping through the open curtains.

“How are you feeling?” he asks softly, still gazing at me.

“What time is it?” I ask, my voice hoarse. He sits up and hands me a glass of water from the bedside table. I take it gratefully.

“It’s two in the morning,” he replies, taking the glass back when I’ve finished. “How are you?” he asks again, looking into my eyes.

Then it hits me. Wait. He’s here, in my bed. And I’m reminded that I’m quite pissed at him at the moment. “Why are you here?”

A look of confusion crosses his face. “What do you mean?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be in Calgary?” I move away from him. I realize that I’m in a pair of flannel pajama pants and a tank top. He had changed me! I narrow my eyes at him.

“I came back this evening.” He frowns and reaches for me. “London, what’s wrong?”

“Yeah, thanks for texting me back,” I mutter.

His mouth opens and a hint of a smile form on his lips. He’s amused?! “Baby, I’m sorry. I left my phone here and I don’t know your number by heart yet. I had no way of contacting you, but I made sure to text you as soon as I got back.” He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles. Well, that explains it. My heart melts and I kick myself mentally. “Were you worried?”

I look up at him through my lashes, embarrassed. I had overreacted. I nodded shyly and he smiles, kissing my knuckles again. “I’m sorry,” he murmurs. “I’m here now.”

I sigh and cuddle back into his arms, feeling grateful that he’s safe. He holds me and I close my eyes, breathing him in. “How was your stay?” I asked softly.

“It was okay,” he replies. “Hung out with Nick and Kevin.”

“How was that?”

He shrugs. “Good…” he trails off. “I sent the Ferrari back.”

“Why? I liked that car.”

“I know you hate the idea of me driving in it during winter,” he replies simply.

I look up at him, surprised. “So… you gave up your toy, for me?”

He smiles. “It’s just materialistic stuff. Besides, I bought a new Range Rover for the drive back.”

I shake my head. “So this is how the other side lives.”

He laughs and in a very unpredictable Brian-like manner, turns serious again. “I don’t like that Christian guy. There’s something about him.”

I roll my eyes at him. “Brian, you’re not my boyfriend.”

He sighs. “I know, it’s just…” He pauses then shakes his head. “Nevermind.”

“I don’t even know what we are,” I mutter and I feel that strange constriction in my heart again. He tenses and I know it’s a sensitive topic for him.

“We’re just...” He takes a deep breath. “I’m here for you, London. We’re friends-“

“With benefits,” I cut in.

“… With benefits,” he agrees slowly. “But, in a way that I don’t treat you like just a booty call. Believe it or not, I do care about you. We just don’t have a conventional relationship. If that makes sense.”

Truthfully, it doesn’t make sense to me. I’ve never been in a type of relationship like this; all of my relationships have been that conventional boyfriend-girlfriend type. Maybe he has, given that he is one of the most famous people in music right now, and maybe he’s used to it. My stomach turns at the thought. I let it go and my thoughts drift off as I fall back into a dreamless sleep.

When I wake, it’s almost noon and the sun is shining. My headache is gone and I feel well rested and energized. Brian is still fast asleep beside me, mouth open and snoring. I stifle a giggle as I untangle myself from his warm body and make my way to the kitchen. Bronx is there waiting by the door and I pet him good morning before letting him out into the backyard. I fill his water and food bowl before washing my hands and getting started on a late breakfast.

I decide to make one of my favourites; banana pecan pancakes made with whole wheat flour, turkey bacon, and a spinach and mushroom egg white omelette. I’m just pouring the pancake batter onto the pan when I feel an arm wrap around my waist.

“Brian!” I squeal as he tickles my neck with his stubble.

“London,” he breathes and I feel a shiver run down my spine. The things that this man makes me feel. He’s in grey boxer shorts with no shirt on, revealing a firm chest and chiseled abs. I blush. He really is quite good looking. “Making me breakfast, I see. Good girl.” He slaps my behind and I gasp. He grins at me and I narrow my eyes at him.

“Who said I was making you some?” I tease back. “I’m hungry.”

“It’s okay, I can eat later.” He winks and grabs my waist, pressing his manhood against my butt.

“Brian!” I raise the spatula at him and he laughs. “You can get started on the omelets.” I point to the mushrooms and spinach on the counter that still need to be cut.

“Putting your guest to work?” His tone is still light as he takes a knife and begins cutting the mushrooms.

I glance at him, smirk, and give him the sexiest wink I can muster. “Good boy.”

Two empty plates sit on the coffee table in front of us. We’re both sprawled on the couch, watching reruns of Friends while Bronx paws at a toy basketball. This day off is much needed; my aching muscles welcoming the relaxation. I laugh loudly at a scene with Ross and Chandler, startling Bronx who stares at me with his ears up. I’m completely at ease, wanting to stay in this position for at least a few more hours.

“I love Ross,” I chuckle and glance over at Brian. He’s gazing at me in a way that I’ve never seen before; eyes bright and a small smile on his face. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I like seeing you laugh.”

I raise my eyebrows at him. “Cheesy Brian, that’s a first!” I joke and he rolls his eyes at me.

“No, I’m serious!” He gets up then and pounces on me, putting his weight on his elbows. He gives me a dazzling grin that takes my breath away before swooping down to blow on my neck. I laugh and try to fight him off.

“Stop!” I breathe. “I hate getting tickled!” I giggle uncontrollably as his fingers find my sides and tears of laughter spring to my eyes. He stops suddenly and pulls back.

“I love that sound.”

I look up at him, my brows furrowed. What is with him today? He’s been so… affectionate since last night. He leans down and kisses me, lips all soft and needing. I breathe in his familiar smell and I feel the pulse in my groin. I want this man. My arms lace around his neck and I deepen the kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He groans in response and soon I’m on top of him, biting at his bottom lip.

“London,” he breathes, cupping my behind as I grind on his erection. “Fuck.”

I’m kissing the tender skin on his neck, up to his ear and nip at the lobe. This puts him into overdrive and suddenly, he’s grabbing at my clothes, tugging them off of me. I’m just in my panties and he leans up to suck each nipple. Throwing my head back, I moan and grab at his hair. Pulling back from him, I make my way down his body and take his boxer briefs with my teeth. He’s looking down at me, eyes hooded with desire and lips slightly parted. I tug and his manhood is exposed, hard and throbbing, the tip pink and oozing pre-cum. I lick my lips, still holding his gaze and trace the veins of his cock with my tongue. He moans his appreciation when I lick the pre-ejaculation from the tip before taking a firm hold of his erection with my right hand. I begin slow and teasing, making him squirm before I pick up the pace. His breathing becomes ragged and I feel the wetness build in my groin. I feel his body tensing and I release him from mouth and take my position on top of him. Sliding my panties to one side, I slide myself down and let out a loud moan as he fills me up.

“Unh, Brian!” I call out as he takes a firm grip of my hips and begins to thrust up in a manic pace.

“London,” he moans as I meet his every thrust, my hands on his chest. “Yes, baby!”

I feel the tightening in my abdomen and my clit twitches as I release all over him with a loud cry of pleasure, screaming his name as I do. He holds me still as his orgasm consumes him soon after, his face scrunched as he empties his load inside of me. He thrusts in one last time before releasing his grip on my waist and I fall onto his chest, out of breath.

He traces lazy circles around my back as I listen to his heart beat slow down. “Baby, you surprise me every day,” he murmurs and kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and smile.

You have no idea, Brian Littrell, how much you’ve taken me by surprise.