- Text Size +

 

“London,” he groans, dropping the blankets from his arms and picking me up, throwing my legs around his waist. Our mouths are on each other, fervent and pleading. My hands are tugging at the curls at the base of his neck and I feel his erection against my crotch. “Good God,” he breathes against my lips and throws me onto the couch. We’re staring at each other, chests rising and falling, faces flushed. His blue eyes are alight with desire, lips parted and hot pink. He looks so good. Then he’s on top of me, grabbing at my waist, my hips, my thighs. “Oh, fuck,” he groans when I grind my hips against his growing manhood. He quickly discards of my hoody and I’m left in a tank top, suddenly feeling exposed. He slides out of his sweater and I see his biceps and chest muscles flex against his tight undershirt.

“Brian,” I whisper as his lips find my neck, down to my collarbone and then to my chest. He slips a strap of my tank top down my shoulder and tugs the neckline down, exposing my breast. I cry out as he swirls his wet tongue against one nipple, his left hand kneading the other.

“You are so fucking beautiful,” he murmurs, finding my lips again. I can feel it down there, my body responding to him. I want this man. “You’re sure about this?” he asks softly, pulling away to look me in the eye. I swallow, my mouth going dry. I’m so nervous all of a sudden.

“Yes,” I reply hoarsely and he doesn’t give me a second to rethink. His mouth is on mine again and I feel his hands between our bodies, fumbling to untie my sweats. He pulls them down easily, taking my panties with them. Whoah. I feel exposed and flush as he leans back to look. His eyes are hooded, filled with want.

“Take your shirt off,” he orders in a husky voice and I do as I’m told, leaving me naked and vulnerable to him. I realize he’s still fully clothed. He smirks at me and moves off the couch, then adjusts me so I’m sitting upright, feet on the floor. He moves onto his knees and takes a hand between my thighs to swiftly part my legs. Oh God. His fingers find my opening, his thumb doing wonders on my clit while the other hand is slowly entering a finger, one a time until his index and middle finger are pumping in and out. By this time, my hands are clenched onto the edge of the sofa, my back is arched and my breathing has turned up ten notches.

“Bri-“ is all I could manage to moan before a scream of pleasure escapes when his tongue replaces his fingers on my clit. And he’s down there, sucking and licking and making my brain turn to mush until my body is twitching from multiple orgasms at once. Beads of sweat have formed and I can’t move, my voice hoarse, and my legs shaking. He stands up and I hear the clink of his belt as he strips his khakis and boxers off, leaving him exposed. Before I could take in the after effects of my orgasms, he’s inside me and I release almost immediately, my body still reeling from his fingers and tongue.

He groans as my womanhood clenches around him and waits until I’m done before moving. “So wet, baby,” he murmurs, staring into my eyes. He’s still standing, my legs hoisted over his shoulders and my butt in the air as he pumps at a steady pace. He reaches between us and his hands are at my clit again, pressing for another orgasm. I don’t think I can take anymore. My mind is fuzzy and my body is racking with so much pleasure that I’m screaming out and moaning uncontrollably.

“Brian,” I breathe, my hands running down his abs. He’s toned and I notice a tattoo on his arm. Can this man look any more like a Greek God? He thrusts harder and I scream out, his eyes not leaving mine. They hold a steady gaze, blue eyes hooded and his bottom lip between his teeth. I reach over and grab a pillow, putting it to my face and screaming as he thrusts harder, deeper. It almost hurts.

“Come here,” he says softly, taking the pillow from me and pulling out. He leads me to the floor on the rug in front of the fireplace and bends me over so that I’m on my hands and knees. “I’m gonna come soon,” he groans and moves behind me. He grabs my hips and thrusts into my womanhood, taking me doggy style. He takes my hair in one hand while the other holds steady at my waist. “Did you miss me?”  He slaps my behind. “Huh?”

“Yes,” I whisper, thrusting back against him. Oh, this is so hot. He’s moving fast now, fervent, his hips thrusting at a manic pace. I feel him tense and he grabs my behind with both hands, squeezing as he leans forward against me and I feel him fill me up. He lets out a loud groan as he empties his load inside me, twitching slightly. Then he falls onto my back, gently placing his weight on his elbows.

We’re both panting, our bodies damp from sweat. His hands move my hair to one side and his lips are on my neck, placing soft kisses on the sensitive skin. “How do you feel?” he whispers in my ear and a shiver runs down my spine. Gently, he turns me around on my back so I’m facing him. He looks so… vulnerable at the moment; hair a mess, eyes searching mine. The weather outside still hasn’t let up. The wind still howling and from the crack in the curtain, I can see the snow is still falling steadily. But here, right now, I feel safe. I smile. He smiles back and leans down to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

He lays his head onto my chest, and I run my hands through his hair. I can hear his breathing becoming steady and the fire still crackling beside us, casting dark shadows on the walls. Fatigue washes over me, and soon, my eyes close and I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

I wake in the middle of the night shivering. The fire is completely out now and I realize I’m still naked. I feel a stir beside me and look over to see Brian get up from his slumber. He’s still naked too. He bends down and picks me up in his arms and I curl up against his body heat. He moves us to the bedroom, where I glimpse Bronx sleeping peacefully on the floor. His ears perk up and his head pops up as Brian carries me into the room, eyeing us curiously. I feel myself being placed gently on the bed, then a dip in the mattress as he crawls in with me. He pulls the blankets over us and engulfs me in his arms.

“Sleep, beautiful girl,” he murmurs and I lay my head on his chest, drifting back to slumber. This time, I dream about a blue eyed man in a room full of lit candles, and he’s blowing the fire out one by one.

-

Sunlight peeks through the curtains and I’m momentarily blinded as I struggle to keep my eyes open. I turn onto my stomach and hug my pillow, drinking in the feeling of having a good night’s rest. I let my eyes adjust to the bright light and look out the window through the little crack in the curtains. The storm has finally subsided and left behind it bright blue skies. I smile at Bronx who’s seated beside the bed, watching me with his head tilted to one side. I feel good, well rested, though I’m oddly sore. My thoughts go back to yesterday; I didn’t do much on the slopes. What did I do? Oh. It dawns on me… what did I do- I bolt upright, clutching the blanket to my still naked body.

He’s there, putting his clothes on and eyeing me. “Hi,” he murmurs carefully, shrugging on his maroon sweater. He’s fully dressed now.

“Hey,” I say in a puff and reach for my tangled hair.

“I’ve gotta run.”

Oh? Where is he going at – I glance at the clock on the bedside table – 7 in the morning? “You don’t want breakfast?”

He shakes his head slowly. “It’s probably best not to stick around.”

Oh. I feel a strange stab of disappointment. No, I should expect this. I nod. “Yeah, it’s probably best.”

“You have work today?” he asks and I feel as though he’s just trying to make small talk before he makes his getaway.

“Yeah,” I reply.

“Have a good day at work, okay?” I nod and he surprises me by walking over to the bed and giving me a quick kiss on the forehead. “Thanks for letting me stay over. I had fun.” He winks at me, a smirk on his face and I bite my lip shyly. With that, he turns to leave and closes the door behind him.

I look over at Bronx and slowly let out the breath that I hadn’t realized I was holding. I fall back onto my bed and run my hands through my hair. What have I gotten myself into?

The snowstorm from last night produced the perfect conditions on the slopes; fresh powder and clear skies. The weather has warmed up too. The resort today is quite busy, everyone wanting to get some good runs while it lasted. Often times I wonder if people skip work and school for a day in the mountains. But then again, if it wasn’t my job, I’d be up here any chance I got, too.

All day, I am completely distracted. I’m able to focus when instructing the kids, but in between day groups, I’m lost in space thinking about the events of last night. Completely unexpected. Did I like it? My stomach twists at the thought. That, I’m not sure of. My conscience is nagging at me – this is wrong. I know this won’t end well. What do I do now?

“London!” I snap out of it at Linda’s voice. “Earth to London? What is up with you today?”

I can’t tell her. Guilt punches my stomach, along with my conscience. She already dislikes Brian for what he did, she would give me the Linda lecture at this one and I’m already giving myself enough of that. “I’m fine, just tired. Snowstorm last night and all kept me up.”

She eyes me quizzically. “Okay…” she says slowly. “Your afternoon day group cancelled, so let’s have lunch together!”

I’m distracted throughout lunch too and I know Linda can tell that something’s up. It won’t be too long until she figures it out, but she doesn’t press for it. Instead, she tries to divert my thoughts and chats away as usual.

“So, Christian has the hots for you.”

I nearly choke on my tuna melt. “What?”

“He asked me if you were single.”

I raise an eyebrow at her. “Don’t start, L.”

She rolls her eyes at me. “Have some fun, girl! Get out there. You deserve a great guy who can treat you like the queen that you are!”

My stomach twists at her words. And yet, I’ve fallen for Brian Littrell’s charms. “Whatever, all of that stuff is overrated.”

She cocks her head to one side and gazes at me, trying to catch my eye but I don’t look up, pretending to focus instead on my food. “Maybe it is. But I would love to see you happy with someone, London. I know you’ve had your heartbroken, we all have, but it’s nice sharing your life with someone else you know? Love isn’t something that’s repulsive, it’s a great thing.

I sigh. “I know… I know, L. I’m just-“ I pause when I feel a vibration against my sweater pocket. I pull out my cellphone and there’s a new text from an unfamiliar number. I open it.

Hey, baby. It’s Brian, I found your number on your bedside table before I left this morning. I hope that’s not weird. Just wanted to see how your day’s going.

My heart does double flips, jumps to my throat, and then drops to my stomach. I look up at Linda who’s giving me a questioning look. “I’m not ready for something serious,” I finish, tucking my phone back into my sweater pocket. “I’m good right now.”

She narrows her eyes at me. “Whatever is occupying your heart London, I hope it’s something you deserve.”