- Text Size +

 

Every Road Leads Back

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 10

            When the car drops off Meagan, Brian walks her to the door. He leans close and kisses her gently. When their lips part, he says, "I really had fun tonight."

            She smiles and says, "I did too. Do you...wanna hang out a while? I can take you back to AJ's later."

            He says, "Well, yeah, if you're Mom and Dad won't mind."

            She says, "They won't. I promise."

            When they walk in, Meagan's dad comes out of the den and says, "Well, did you have fun?"

            Meagan says, "It was great Dad. Is it ok if Brian hangs out and watches a movie?  I can take him back to AJ's later."

            Her dad looks Brian over and says, "Sure, it's fine. Mom went to bed and now that I know you're home in one piece, I'm going. Good night."

            After he leaves, Brian says, "I can't believe he agreed."

            She laughs and says, "Only because he's here. Come on."

            She takes his hand and pulls him into her room, pushing the door closed.  He says, "Meagan, I don't think..."

            She laughs and says, "Brian, I'm 19. You're what, 20?"

            He says, "21."

            She says, "Then don't worry. Besides, you're not getting lucky tonight." At his somewhat sad expression, she giggles and says, "Not THAT lucky."

            He grins and pulls her closer to his body and whispers, "You looked stunning tonight." Then he kisses her.  A deep, meaningful kiss. When their lips part, he whispers, "I've wanted to do that a long time."

            She says, "Me too. Let me change."

            While she's in the bathroom, Brian takes off his jacket and tie, unbuttoning the top 3 buttons on his shirt. He sits on the edge of her bed and waits. When she comes out a few minutes later, he almost stops breathing. She's wearing a pair of short, short pajama shorts that barely cover her butt cheeks and a strappy tank top that accentuates her breasts.  She sees his eyes wandering over her body and she blushes. When their eyes meet, she says, "Maybe I should put the gown back on."

            He laughs and says, "Too late, the image is burned in my mind. You're gorgeous."

            She blushes and says, "So, what kind of movie do you want to watch?"

            He says, "Anything. I like all kinds of movies."

            They go back to the kitchen and make popcorn then back to her room and settle on the bed to watch Liar Liar. Even though, both had seen the movie, they laugh like crazy anyway. Meagan loves watching Brian imitate some of Jim Carrey's funnier faces.

            Near the end of the movie Meagan turns to find Brian staring at her. Before she can ask why, he closes the distance and kisses her. She scoots down on the bed and he lays beside her, his lips devouring hers as his hand slides up under her shirt to rub her stomach.

            Their lips part and she whispers, "Brian, I don't think..."

            He says, "Shh, it's ok. I know it's not time." He covers her lips once more, allowing his fingers to slide up and gently rub the underside of her breasts, causing her body to shiver. Their lips part again and he says, "Your skin is so soft."

            She whimpers and says, "Touch me again, Brian."  When he fully cups her breast and lets his thumb roll across her nipple, she whimpers and says, "Please don't stop."

            The continue to pet each other until they hear a suspicious thump. Brian pulls back, his fingers still rolling her nipple. She says, "I think that's Dad's subtle way of kicking you out."

            He smiles and says, "I should go." He kisses her gently and says, "Meagan, I know it sounds stupid, but I'm from a small town and this is how we do things. Will you be my girl?"

            She smiles and says, "It doesn't sound stupid, Brian. I'd love to."

            "I'll call a taxi so you don't have to drive me to AJ's."  He kisses her again and says, "How about dinner tomorrow night? We're leaving the next day for the tour."

            She smiles and says, "I'd love to."

            When she walks him to the door, he says, "I can't wait till tomorrow night. Sweet dreams, Meagan."

            After one last, lingering kiss, she whispers, "Sweet dreams, Brian."

            After he leaves, Meagan fairly floats back to her room. Falling back on the bed she stares up at the ceiling with a silly grin on her face. She laughs and says, "He's my boyfriend!"

 

            When the car Nick and Giselle were in stops in front of the Dorough's house, Nick gets out and walks her to the door. He holds her hand and says, "I'm really glad you asked me. I'm sorry if...well, I didn't mean to make you mad."

            She says, "You didn't, Nick, I promise. I just, I don't think we're ready for that."

            On the inside, he's aching to tell her he's ready, but instead he says, "Yeah, I guess."

            She looks up at him and says, "Nick, I'm not saying never. Just not yet."

            He smiles and leans down to kiss her. When their lips touch, he slides his hands around her waist and pulls her up tightly against his body. With her hands on his shoulders, she lets his lips take over and she loves every minute of it.

When his hands creep lower and cup her bottom, she knows she has to stop him. She gently pulls her lips away and says, "Nick...wait."

He says, "I don't want to wait. Giselle, you feel so good."

She sighs and says, "Nick, please. I'm just not ready for us to do this."

Deciding to try to play on her sympathies, he says, "But I want my first time to be with someone I really care about and I care about you." 

She says, "Nick, that means a lot to me but I'm not ready. I'm sorry. Please...I care about you too. I'm just not ready for that step."

He sighs, frustrated, and says, "Can we at least kiss some more? Please?"

She leads him to the porch swing and they sit together. He puts his arm around her and their lips move together once more. She puts her whole heart into it, trying to give him as much pleasure as she can. She doesn't even stop him when his hands move to caress her breasts. Until he pulls her gown down, baring one nipple. She pulls away, pulling her gown up and says, "Nick, I mean it. I can't."

Knowing he has to back off or piss her off for good, he says, "I know, I'm sorry. You're so beautiful, G...I love to look at you."

Thankful for the semi-darkness to hide her blush, she says, "Thank you Nick. I really did enjoy tonight. I'm so glad you were able to come with me."

He kisses her again gently and whispers, "Thanks for asking. Can I see you again?"

She says, "I'd love it. Are you coming back with AJ in August for the big beach party?"

He says, "I hadn't planned on it, but if you ask me too..."

She smiles and says, "I'm asking. Will you go with me?"

He says, "I'd love to. And I'll see you tomorrow. OK?"

She kisses his cheek and says, "I'd like that Nick."

After making sure she's inside, he goes back to the car and heads back to AJ's. Once there, in the safety of his room, he takes off his clothes and pulls out the picture of Giselle he managed to swipe from AJ.  Stretching out on the bed, he starts to jack-off, all the while wishing he was with her.  Someday soon, he hopes. Someday soon.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know! :)