- Text Size +

 

Every Road Leads Back

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 12

            The girls are settled in their apartment when the boys get home. It doesn't take long for Brian and Meagan to disappear into her room to ‘talk'.  Giselle just smiles, knowing her friend is happy.  Kendall's still at work so she hasn't seen AJ yet. It's just AJ, Nick and Giselle and AJ says, "So, what's new Elle? Ready for college?"

            Giselle says, "I guess so."

            Nick says, "What's wrong?"

            Giselle says, "Nothing I guess. I'm just nervous about all the new people."

            AJ looks at Nick and says, "Elle's kind of quiet in a crowd. She tends to be shy."

            Giselle laughs and says, "Unlike you, Mr. Party boy!"

            He says, "I'll have you know, I'm all man Missy. Want me to prove it?"

            Nick seems shocked but Giselle just giggles and says, "You're not my type. Nick is."

            AJ clutches his chest and falls back on the couch.  He says, "What is it with Mr. Blondie here that gets women going?"

            She looks at Nick to see him blushing and says, "AJ, stop it. You're embarrassing him."

            AJ says, "I don't care. I seriously want to know, from a woman's point of view. What is it?"

            She glances back at Nick and even though he's blushing, he seems to want to know too. With her eyes locked on his, she says, "Aside from the fact that he's gorgeous, it's the smile."

            AJ scoffs and says, "Get real! Seriously, is it because he's the tallest so everyone assumes he's got the biggest dick?"

            Nick drops his head and Giselle says, "AJ, STOP IT!"

            AJ says, "What, come on, we're all friends here. I seriously want to know."

            Giselle says, "And I told you." Nick gets up and leaves the room and Giselle looks at AJ, saying, "God, how can you be so insensitive?"

            He looks genuinely puzzled and says, "WHAT? I'm not trying to be mean, I just..."

            She says, "AJ, you have a LOT to learn about women. We don't look at a guy for the size of his penis. I think it's only you that has sex on the brain 24/7."

            He says, "Elle, you think Nick doesn't? That boy wants to get in your pants so bad he can't stand it."

            Feeling anger toward AJ she's never felt before, she says, "Maybe I should let him!"

            She storms out of the room to find Nick in the kitchen. He doesn't look at her when she walks in. She says, "Nick, I'm sorry AJ is being such a jerk."

            He shakes his head and says, "No sweat."

            She steps closer to him and puts her hand on his back. She feels him tense up and she says, "He doesn't know when to shut up. I'm sorry."

            He turns to face her and takes her hand. He says "Really, it's ok. I just...well..."

            She shakes her head and says, "Nick, I love AJ. He's my best friend in the world. But he needs a filter on his mouth. I was serious in there. You are very good looking, but your smile...that's lethal."

            He smirks at her and says, "Really?"

            With her heart doing flip flops she says, "See, just like that."

            He laughs and says, "Thanks for letting me stay here."

            She says, "Not a problem. If AJ keeps being an ass, I'll kick him out, ok?"

            AJ walks in and says, "You'd really make me leave?"

            She turns to him and says, "If you don't apologize I will."

            AJ says, "Come on, Nick knows I'm jealous. Girls fall all over him."

            Nick snorts and says, "Yeah, fourteen year olds. That makes me feel really sexy."

            Giselle slides her arm around his waist and says, "Last time I checked, I wasn't fourteen."

            Nick's shocked look mirrors AJ's. AJ finally finds his voice and says, "I think I'll go visit my mom.  See you later."

            After he leaves, Nick looks at Giselle and says, "Really?"

            She shyly nods yes and says, "I do like you Nick. I'm just not...I mean, I've never."

            He says, "Me either. I was kind of hoping this week..."

            Smiling at him she says, "I don't know, Nick. Let's see what happens." Before he can say anything else, she says, "Let's watch a movie."

            As she making popcorn, Nick goes into the living room with a huge smirk on his face. He thought AJ was going to screw things up for him, but he ended up making Giselle admit she likes him. He sits on the couch wondering when will be the best time to make his move. Maybe while the movie's playing, he can cop a feel. Figure out exactly what she's got hiding under all those clothes.

            Giselle is excited that Nick still wants her. After prom she thought he'd be angry with her still. She's still not sure if she's ready, but she knows she feels things for Nick she's never felt for another guy. He treats her like a human being, not like some geeky nerd to help him with his homework. The only other guy that treated her that way was AJ and she never looked at him as boyfriend material. He was always just her best friend.

            When they settle on the couch to watch the movie, Giselle sits closest to the window, which is where the air conditioner is. About half an hour into the movie, she's freezing. Nick notices and says, "Want to turn the air off?"

            She shakes her head and says, "If we do, in twenty minutes we'll be sweltering. Maybe I should get a sweater."

            He says, "No, switch places with me." Once they switch, he says, "Come here." He pulls her into his arms and she snuggles up on his chest. She can't see his face, so she doesn't see the smile on his lips. Almost has her where he wants her. 

Settling in, he lets his hand slowly drift down her back. Before she knows it, he has one hand on her butt and the other on her thigh. When she tilts her head back, she finds him waiting, watching her. Slowly he lowers his lips and they kiss. She grips his shirt as the kiss deepens. He squeezes her butt as he tugs at her thigh, trying to get her on his lap.

And she lets him. She finds herself straddling his lap, kissing him as his hands cup her bottom and pulls her tightly against his body. He knows she feels his hard on. She squirms against it, pulling a moan out of him. Their lips break apart and he whispers, "Can we go in your room? I mean, we don't have to go all the way, but...Giselle, I really want to touch you."

She chews on her bottom lip and nods. They stand and move into her room. She makes sure the door is locked before losing herself in his embrace once more. She wonders if he knows he's the only guy she's ever kissed. Her thoughts of inadequacy are pushed aside when his hand slides up under her shirt to cup her breast. Even through her bra, the heat from his touch is amazing.

He can't believe how close he is. All he wants is to see her naked. Feel her skin and kiss her in all those secret spots. Sex with Giselle is his goal. He wants to be the one to take her virginity. He wants to be the man to show her what being a woman feels like. Even if he does have three girls in other countries waiting for him to come back, Giselle is the one he wants above all others. As he pulls her bra down and pinches her nipple, he knows it's only a matter of time.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Love to know what you think! :)