- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Special thanks to Rachel on this chapter...Girl you saved my ass!!  :)

 

Every Road Leads Back

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 13

            Brian and Meagan lie on her bed for hours talking, kissing, cuddling.  He says, "I've missed you Meg.  I wish you could go with me."

            She says, "I do too. But with school starting..."

            He says, "I know. Maybe when you get a break?"

            She smiles and says, "I'll definitely come and see you."

            He says, "So, how have things been here? You like being independent?"

            She says, "So far, yes. If I was at home we wouldn't be doing what we're doing right now."

            He squeezes her and says, "And I'd be ok with that. Meg, I really...I'm falling in love with you."

            Surprise crosses her face. Surprise and adoration. She says, "I'm falling in love with you too, Brian."

            He kisses her again, just because he can't resist. What they both are feeling is something neither expected.  Brian slowly moves his hand under her tank top and gently rubs her smooth stomach. Meagan giggles in surprise.

Brian says, "You find that funny, do you?" His eyes glisten with mischief.

"You know I'm ticklish." Meagan gets out as he tickles her stomach and hips. She can't stop laughing and thrashing all over the bed. She starts pushing Brian off of her and they both fall off the bed.

When Meagan realizes what has happened, she is on-top of Brian. He stares at her with his bright blue eyes. Feeling brave she positions herself so she's straddling his body. Then she bends down to kiss him. Brian's hands move under her top and inch their way to her breasts. She likes the way it feels when Brian touches her like that.  Meagan moans against his mouth.

Brian breaks away from her and says, "Wow that was incredible. No girl's been able to get me hot and bothered like that just by making out."

"I know what you mean. Brian, I feel things for you that I never have." She gets up and moves back to the bed. She needs to put a little distance between her and Brian before they get carried away.

Brian gets up and moves next to her on the bed. He says, "Why did you leave me all alone down there?"

"I didn't mean to." Meagan smiles at him. "Bri, I'm so in love with you that I want to experience everything with you."

He beams at her with a cheesy grin and pulls her to him. "Does that mean making love?" He whispers in her ear.

Meagan says, "Of course it does. You know I'm not a virgin. It's going to be different this time. That was just sex. With you I want to make love."

He lifts her chin, so she's looking directly at him. Brian says, "When the time is right, it's going to be the most romantic night of your life."

"I can't wait." They both lean back on the bed and cuddle close together.

"So, do you think Nick is ever going to get lucky with Giselle?"

Brian places a kiss on Meagan's cheek and says, "He really wants to have sex with her."

"Knowing Giselle, she'll probably hold out a lot longer than he thinks she will." Meagan plays with Brian's hair as they talk.

He says, "There's nothing wrong with waiting until the time is right. I know that both of us have been with other people. I just want you to know that I'm going to count you as my first."

Meagan sighs. She can't imagine a guy sweeter than Brian. Every time she thinks things can't get better they do. She feels lucky to have found a guy like him.

Both of them look into each other's eyes. Their mouths meet in a passionate kiss as their hands start roaming each other's bodies. Both of them start to lose control due to the way they are feeling about each other. Brian's hands caress her breasts through her bra. Meagan wants to go further, but she knows that it's not the right time. They break apart as they both attempt to catch their breaths. Instead of talking, they just stare into each other's eyes.

Meagan decides it's time to break the silence and says, "So, what's up with AJ? Is he dating anyone?"

Brian answers, "Not really sure. He's been keeping his love life hush hush since the whole prom incident with Kendall."

"Well from what Kendall told me he was a jerk about it, but that's between them. They just weren't meant to be." Meagan said reflectively. They were both her friends, but Kendall and AJ were too much alike.  Ever since they were little the either got along or were in an argument.

Brian slides up a bit, so Meagan is leaning against his chest. He says, "She seems happy with Grant."

"Yeah, I think she is, but not as happy as I am having you in my life."

He says, "That's sweet, but this conversation is getting too mushy."

Meagan giggles and gets off the bed. She grabs a book off her desk and climb back on next to Brian.

"Oh is this your yearbook?" He asks with a grin.

She says, "Yes. I wanted to show you some of the photos I took."

They start looking at the various photos on school activities.  They laugh at the pictures of the girls goofing off at lunch. It's nice seeing them full of smiles.

Brian says, "It great to see how close the three of you are. That's how I feel about the guys, especially Nick and AJ. We tend to hang out more than the older guys. Howie and Kevin can go to clubs and stuff that we can't."

Meagan totally gets what Brian is saying. She wouldn't trade her friendship with Giselle and Kendall for anything.  It makes her happy that Brian understands her friendships and won't make her give them up for him. She says, "Yeah, I think both of us have some really great friends. I thank AJ every day for introducing you to me. Brian, I couldn't stop thinking about you after I met you."

Brian says, "I know. I'm that irresistible." He made a funny face and started to laugh.

Meagan laughed as she set her yearbook on the floor. She yawned and cuddled further into Brian's chest. He started playing with her hair, wrapping it around his finger. Contentment was what he was feeling when he spent time with Meagan. She was everything he wanted in a woman. Brian couldn't believe he found the woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with. They were both so young, but he could picture them being together forever.

Brian noticed that Meagan's breathing had changed. He looked down and noticed she was asleep. He scooted both of them further down on the bed and placed the covers on their bodies. Brian wrapped his body around hers and fell into the most comfortable sleep.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Love to know! :)