- Text Size +

 

Every Road Leads Back

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 14

            Kendall is just finishing up the end of her shift at Steve & Barry's in the mall when AJ comes waltzing in. When their eyes meet, she knows everything between them is ok. She runs around the counter and jumps into his arms and squeals, "Oh my God, you're home!"

            He laughs and says, "Look at you!  Beautiful as ever!"

            She blushes and says, "Why are you here? Have you seen Giselle and Meagan?"

            He laughs and says, "Meagan and Brian disappeared 10 minutes after we got to your place and Nick and Giselle sure didn't need me hanging around.  Three's a crowd when you're horny."

            Kendall smacks his arm and says, "Be nice. I'm off in a few minutes. I want to take you to meet Grant. He's working at Lids."

            AJ hangs out as she punches out and grabs her stuff. When she walks out, he says, "So, Grant from school?" When she nods, he says, "He always did have a thing for you."

            She says, "That's what he says.  I just can't believe no one ever told me. And he wouldn't ask me out because of you."

            AJ blushes and says, "I know. I made it clear to most guys that if anyone messed with you, Meagan, Giselle or Lorelei, there would be problems."

            Kendall sighs and says, "Boy, Lorelei sure changed when she moved."

            AJ says, "I haven't heard from her in ages. What's going on?"

            Kendall says, "Giselle emailed her and asked if she could come for the party. Her reply was she has a new life and maybe it's better if she doesn't."

            AJ looks puzzled and says, "Wow, that doesn't sound like Lorelei. Especially to Giselle. Why didn't she tell me?"

            Kendall says, "You know her, AJ. She's trying to stand on her own two feet and be independent.  Paula and Hoke have been such a blessing. Make sure you thank Howie."

            AJ says, "I already did. Howie knows how important Giselle is to me."

 

            When they walk into Lids, AJ immediately starts picking up hats and trying them on. Grant doesn't see him at first and steps up to Kendall, sweeping her into his arms for a lingering kiss.  AJ sees it and smiles.  He knows he and Kendall have a history, but Grant is so perfect for her.

            When Grant sees AJ, he gets a little self conscious. AJ walks up to him and shakes his hand and says, "Hey Man, how's it going?"

            Grant says, "Um, fine, how are you?"

            AJ laughs and says, "Glad to be home, even if it's only for a week. Looking forward to the party."

            Grant says, "Yeah, me too."

            Kendall says, "I'm gonna take AJ to the food court. When you get off, come and find us and we'll hang out at our place tonight. OK?"

            He says, "I'll meet you, but I can't hang out. I have Jake's bachelor party to go to at the bowling alley. I can come by after if that's ok?"

            She leans up and kisses his cheek and says, "Please do."

 

            After they leave the store, AJ says, "Ken, I'm really glad you're happy. I'm really sorry about how I acted."

            She links her arm with his and says, "It's ok, AJ. We both acted out. I'm glad...I wanted to talk to you about this. Get it out in the open."

            He says, "What?"

            She says, "I'll always be happy you were my first, but...well, I just don't think we were meant to be more than friends."

            He sighs dramatically and says, "Oh Thank God, I was trying to find a way to say the same thing!"

            She laughs and says, "I doubt I was your first."

            He says, "I swear, before you, I had only had a blow job. You were my first. And you'll always be special, but we'd never work as a couple. You know me too well."

            She laughs at him and says, "I'm glad we're friends."

            After Grant has a snack with them, they leave the mall. AJ moves away from them to let them share a private goodbye. He smiles as Grant hugs and kisses Kendall. She looks so happy and her happiness is all he ever wanted.

 

            When they make it back to the apartment, Brian and Meagan are playing Trivial Pursuit. Giselle and Nick are still locked behind closed doors. Kendall and Meagan joke about it, but Brian and AJ share a look. Both of them know Nick's been around lately. AJ had wanted to corner him and warn him not to hurt Giselle, but Brian had stopped him. If you push Nick to NOT do something, he'll do it to spite you. But Brian knows, if he hurts Giselle, AJ will beat the crap out of him.  Meanwhile, in Giselle's room...

 

            Nick's on his back and Giselle is straddling his body, leaning down and kissing him. They've been kissing and making out for over an hour and neither seem ready to stop. In fact, Nick's almost positive this is it.  He has his hands up under her shirt playing with her nipples when he says, "G, please...I need you."

            She sits up and he pushes her shirt up and strips it over her head. He had long since pulled her breasts from her bra and finds himself staring at the protruding nubs aching for his tongue. He pulls her down and sucks one into his mouth as he cups her ass and thrusts up into her crotch.

            She moans and whispers, "Nick, we can't...not here."

            Leaning back, he looks puzzled and says, "Why not? This is your room and your bed. What better place to make you mine?"

            She sighs and says, "Meagan and Brian are here.  AJ and Kendall will be soon. I don't know if..."

            He says, "G, please.  Baby I'm so fucking hard for you, it hurts. I don't want to beg, but I will...I just need you. You're so sexy and so beautiful..."

            He pulls her in for another sensual kiss. She kisses her way across his face and whispers, "Nick..."

            He's surprised when she pulls back and grabs his shirt. He strips it off, being extremely shy about his body. She only smiles and leans down, kissing the center of his chest. When he squirms, she looks up concerned and says, "Is this ok?"

            He grabs he hair and moans, "Fuck, yes, God don't stop!"

            Even though she's nervous, his voice makes her tingle. She continues to lick her way down his chest as her hand strokes his crotch. Looking up, she whispers, "Take off your pants."

            He wastes no time in doing exactly as she says, proudly letting his hardened cock stand out from his body. She gingerly touches it, staring at is.  He reaches down and covers her hand and says, "Like this," as he starts teaching her how to masturbate him.

            Seeing her hand on his dick almost makes him cum. He plays with her hair, gently nudging her head down. He whispers, "Please, G, suck it. Please!"

She starts to take her hand off of him and says, "I don't...I've never..."

He says, "Please, Baby, just lick it! I want to see you lick it, please!" When she timidly licks the tip, he whispers, savagely, "Fuck that's good." She pulls back and he says, "God don't stop...just put it in your mouth.  Like a sucker. Do it, please."

When she opens her mouth and takes him into it, he tightens his grip on her hair and says, "Suck me Baby."

            She continues moving her head on his dick, feeling very self conscious about it as she pleases him. He grunts and says, "I'm gonna...if you don't want to taste...for the love of God!"  She sits back and watches as he covers her hand with his and moves it faster. He spews his load across his stomach and her hand. Giselle is almost giddy that she made him do that. And really turned on.

            He sees her squirming and he whispers, "Come here, G."  When she stretches out beside him, he opens her pants and pushes his hand inside. He'd give anything to see her pink flesh, but for now, he'll settle for feeling it. She's so wet, he almost caves and strips her.

            Holding back the urge, he lets his fingers slide over her slit as he suckles on her breast. She squirms and thrusts against his hand. He pulls his lips from her skin and moves up beside her, watching her face. He whispers, "Let go G. Cum for me."

            Her eyes meet his and she whispers, "Nick!"

            He smiles and says, "That's it Baby...let me feel you."

            When she spasms around his fingers, the wetness that coats his hand shocks them both. It shocks her even more when he pulls his hand from her pants and sucks on his fingers. He smiles at her and whispers, "You taste so good. Baby I can't wait to lick you and suck you and make love to you like I want to. It's gonna be amazing."

            She blushes and he hugs her close to his nude body. She lays on his chest and he says, "You mean so much to me G. I've dreamed about you for so long."

            She sighs and says, "Me too."

            He chuckles and tilts her head back for a lingering kiss. When their lips part he whispers, "Very soon, I'm going to make you mine G. And it's gonna be amazing."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Love to hear your thoughts! :)