- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it comes......

 

Every Road Leads Back

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 16

 

            The beach party ended up being the biggest party of the year.  Almost 200 people showed up, including Kevin and Howie. After a lot of prompting and begging, especially from Giselle, the guys did sing a few songs. While everyone cheered them on, Giselle was in awe. She knew AJ was good, but he sounded even better now. And Nick? WOW.

            After the impromptu show, everyone breaks off into smaller groups.  Some go swimming, some playing volleyball. Other's are eating and Nick? Nick picks up an oversized beach towel and slings it over his shoulder and then takes Giselle's hand and says, "Want to take a walk?" She nods, wrapping her floral sarong around her waist.

            When Nick had first seen her in her bikini, it was all he could do not to cum in his trunks. She had a body to stop traffic. Funny thing is, she didn't know it. She didn't even have on a teeny weeny bikini. Just your basic hipster trunks and a halter top.  But to Nick, (and most of the other guys) she was showing them things they never knew she had.

            When they take off down the beach, Nick can see AJ watching them as he sips a beer. He remembers AJ's warning and in all honesty, he really doesn't want to hurt her. But he's wanted her since he was 15 and he finally realized what girls could do for him.  She's like an addiction and he has to get his fix.

            They walk for quite a while before he stops her and pulls her into his arms. Looking down the beach, he sees the party is out of sight. He looks around and sees an outcropping of rocks and says, "Let's go over here."

            They make their way behind the rocks to a small secluded area with a  tide pool.  Nick spreads the towel out on the sand and sits down, pulling her between his legs. She snuggles against his chest and they start making out hot and heavy.  He kisses her deeply as his hand rubs her breast gently through her suit. She tries to pull away. He pulls his lips from hers and says, "Shh, it's ok. No one can see us. Baby I just gotta touch you, you look so damn sexy."

            It doesn't take long for Giselle to fall under his spell. His words, his hands and his lips have her body aching. When he pulls the strings and unties her top, she moans. He pulls her up till she's on her knees between his legs and his lips pay homage to the overly sensitive orbs before him.

            She runs her fingers through his silky hair, feeling things she's never felt before. When she whimpers, he smirks against her nipple.  He gently bites it, eliciting a gasp from her body. He pulls back and says, "Baby, I'm sorry..."

            She rubs his cheek and says, "Don't be...it...felt good."

            He returns to her nipples, giving each an over abundant amount of attention as his hands slowly untie her sarong. When she feels his fingers slip between her legs, she sees stars. He gasps at how wet she is.  He whispers, "Giselle...I want to see you. I want to taste you."

            She blushes but lets him push her down onto her back on the towel. He stretches out beside her and continues his assault on her neck as he lets his fingers slip under her bikini bottom and over here wet slit. When she bucks up against his fingers, his body throbs in response.

            He moves to kneel beside her and works her bottoms down her legs. She blushes as he openly stares at her womanhood. She tries to close her legs, but he stops her, holding them open. As his fingers slide between her sensitive lips, he whispers, "Fuck how beautiful you are!"

            She's scared to death when she sees his head dip lower and his tongue come out. At the first touch, she feels her body spasm like it did the day before, when his fingers were in her pants. He moans against her pussy, licking up her flavor as her body hurls toward a second orgasm.

            By now, Nick's ready to explode. Suddenly, he stands and strips off his trunks. Reaching into the pocket, he pulls out a small foil packet and Giselle watches him roll the condom over his dick.

            Even though she sucked him yesterday, she's kind of shy about looking at it. It's so big. She's petrified it won't fit inside her, even though she knows a woman's body is built for sex.

            When he's between her legs, she whispers, "Nick, I'm scared..."

            He leans down and kisses her, whispering, "It's ok...I won't...I'll go in just a little."

            When she feels him pushing into her, she gasps...it doesn't hurt yet...he rubs her clit, causing her to shake.  He stops moving, trying to let her become accustomed to his size, but she's so tight, he loses control. Grabbing her hips, he pushes into her as fast as he can, not bothering to stop when he feels the resistance of her virginity.

            He doesn't realize she's crying for him to stop. The pain she feels is overwhelming. She's begging him to stop, trying to push him off, when he finally hears her. He stops moving, looking down at her. She's sobbing uncontrollably. When he looks between their bodies and see the blood smeared on the condom, he gets scared. But his erection just keep throbbing cause she's wrapped so tightly around him. 

            He leans down, kissing her cheek and whispering, "Baby, I'm so sorry...Baby..shh, don't cry. You just felt so good."

            She whimpers in his arms. He holds as still as he can, trying to let her get used to how big he is.  He kisses her neck and shoulder, whispering over and over, "G...Baby, don't cry, please."

            The pain in her body ebbs...even though he's still inside her, the discomfort begins to lesson. Feeling the tension leave her body, he can't stay still anymore. He starts to move, pressing in and out of her tender body.  She bites her lip and groans, wishing it was over.

            It doesn't take long for Nick to cum. He holds her hips tightly and lets his body go, filling up the condom.  As he collapses against her, she lets her tears fall unhindered. When he realizes she's crying, he freaks out. He whispers, "G? G, Baby..."

            She moves away from him and says, "DON'T! Don't touch me!"

            He watches her turn on her side away from him. He lets his eyes roam over her body. He sees the blood on her thighs and part of him feels remorse. Being honest with himself, he's thrilled he was her first. But hurting her wasn't part of the plan. He slowly runs his hand down her back and says, "Giselle..."

            She hiccups and says, "Leave me alone."

            He whispers, "No, I won't...Baby...I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't...I mean, I've never...I didn't know it would hurt you like that."

            She sniffles, knowing he didn't really mean to cause her that much pain. Slowly he slides up against her and presses his lips to the back of her neck. Knowing there's only one possible way he gets out of this without AJ killing him, he nuzzles her neck and whispers, "Giselle...I love you."

 

            After they just lay together for a while, Nick says, "You ok, G?"

            She nods and says, "Yeah. I'm sorry I freaked out."

            He watches the curve of her hip, feeling his body start to harden. He scoots back a little so she won't feel it and says, "I'm sorry I hurt you. I swear, I never realized...you just felt so good."

            He can't see her face, but she knows she means it when she says, "It's ok Nick. It's never supposed to be good for a woman the first time."

            He kisses her shoulder and says, "I...I still wish I had been more careful."

            She turns over and says, "Maybe next time..."

            Hearing her words, a slow smile spreads over his face. He says, "I hope soon."

            She pulls him down and kisses him gently. When he lifts his head, she says, "I don't know..."

            He stands and puts on his trunks before she sees his dick is getting hard again. She grimaces and says, "I can't go back like this."

            He glances at her, then seeing her embarrassment, he turns his head and says, "What if I wet my t-shirt and you clean up with that? We can throw it away. No one will see it."

            She pulls on her bikini top and says, "Thanks Nick."

            She watches him walk to the edge of the tide pool.  Before he can dunk his shirt, she says, "Nick, wait...I can just get in the water...you don't have to ruin your shirt."

            He tries not to watch as she slips into the water. All he wants to do is join her.  Once she's done, she gets out and dries off with her towel. After redressing, she sits beside Nick on a rock. Their eyes meet and he says, "You really ok?"

            She leans closer to him and says, "I'm really ok."

            He puts his head against hers and says, "Still my girl?" She nods and kisses him gently. They snuggle for a few minutes, and then stand to make their way back to the party.

 

            When AJ sees them come back, he knows.  Part of him is furious, but he looks at Giselle's face and he doesn't see anything to make him think Nick hurt her.  Nick catches AJ watching them. He turns to Giselle and whispers in her ear before making his way to AJ.

            When he stops in front of AJ, he says, "What?"

            AJ says, "Just remember what I said Nick. Don't hurt her."

            Nick forces a smile, resisting the urge to brag he was her first, and says, "I won't AJ. I love her."

            AJ watches as Nick walks away. Cursing, he throws away his beer bottle and heads off the beach, promising himself to keep a close eye on Nick when they start touring. He won't let Giselle be hurt by a player. Even if it means blowing everything he's been working for. She's more important than the group, right? 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know please! :)