- Text Size +

 

Every Road Leads Back

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 09

            Once in their car, AJ and Kendall don't waste any time.  He pulls her across his lap and says, "Kendall, I don't know if I can wait."

            Straddling his lap, she squirms as his hands creep up under her dress and cup her buttocks. This is nothing they haven't already done, but she knows where it's leading. She's as nervous as she can be, but tonight, AJ McLean will be hers.

            She throws her head back as his lips move across her throat. She whimpers when he gently bites her neck as his hands creep up her sides and slowly tug the top of her dress down. When her breasts are free, he moves his lips to one of her nipples, sucking it into his mouth as he wraps his arms around her body and grinds her against his.

            When she feels the car start to slow down, she whispers, "AJ, we're almost to my house."

            He whines and whispers, "KENDALL..."

            She says, "Go home then double back here. Meet me in the pool house."  She pulls her dress back into place and grabs his head for a hot, steamy kiss before saying, "Bring a condom."

            She's out of the car before he can stop her. He watches her run into her house, not really sure he believes what's going to happen tonight.  When the car drops him off, he sneaks into his room. After shedding his jacket and tie, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a box of condoms. Deciding, well hoping, that he gets more than one chance, he shoves 3 in his pocket and heads back out.

            His mom's voice stops him as he's half way down the stairs. "Alex, is that you?"

            He curses and says, "Yeah, Mom, just got home. Gonna grab a sandwich."

            She yells back, "Need me to fix it?"

            Panicking, he says, "NO! No, you go back to sleep. I'm fine."

            He listens for him Mom's bedroom door to close, then he heads to the kitchen. He waits a full 15 minutes before sneaking out into the garage and grabbing his bike. 

            He groans as he takes off. He hasn't ridden in ages and one of the tires is flat. Not bothering to take the time to air it up, he struggles to make the 10 minute ride to Kendall's house.

            Once he gets there, he sneaks into the back yard and into the pool house to find her reclining on a chaise lounge waiting. When she sees him in the dim light of the camping lamp she brought out, she whispers, "I thought you changed your mind."

            He snorts and says, "You're kidding me, right? I've wanted this for 3 years."

            She giggles and sits up as he lowers himself down beside her. He slides his hands up her arms and she whispers, "AJ, I'm nervous."

            He leans forward and kisses her gently before whispering, "So am I."

            They methodically undress each other. When his chest is bare, she leans forward, licking one of his nipples. When he moans, she takes her lips away and says, "Do guys like that?"

            He says, "Fuck, Kendall, I love it. Don't stop!"

            She sucks one of his tiny nipples into her mouth as he slides his hands down her back then back up again. She takes her lips away and says, "What else do you like, AJ?"

            He smirks and says, "I like the idea of returning the favor." She moans as he pushes her back and lowers his head to her nipples. When he sucks one into his mouth, her body arches against him. He slides his arm around her waist and continues to nibble on her sensitive flesh.

            When she feels like she's going to explode, she whispers, "AJ, take off your clothes."

            He stands and strips, shocked to see her lean back fully on the chaise and spread her legs. He sees her hand between her legs and he nearly blows his load in his hand. He kneels on the floor by the chair and says, "I gotta...Kendall, please..."

            He moves her hand and slides his own over her cotton covered crotch. When he feels the wetness soaking the cloth, he moans. Pushing the offending material aside, he lets his finger slide through her sticky wetness and tease her clit. She moans and whispers, "Fuck, AJ!"

            He reaches up to capture her lips as she grabs her panties and lifts her hips. Once she's stripped them off, he openly strokes her as their tongues battle it out. She rips her lips away and says, "God, AJ, just fuck me!"

            He fumbles in his pants pocket and rips out a condom. She watches as he slowly rolls it over his manhood. When he sees her staring at it, he says "What?"

            She smiles and says, "It seems bigger than the last time I touched it."

            He grins and says, "It is.  Do you still want to...?"

            She spreads her legs and her arms and says, "Yes!"

            He positions himself between her legs and together they manage to work the head of his dick inside her. Breathing hard and fighting the urge to slam it home, AJ whispers, "Kendall you're so tight!"

            She grimaces and says, "Don't stop!"

            He presses in firmly, ripping away the barrier of her virginity. When she cries out, he stops moving and puts his lips on hers. Not knowing if it will help, he slides his hand between their bodies and draws circles around her sensitive little nub, causing her body to shake.

            As the pain subsides, Kendall whimpers at the onslaught of pleasure AJ's fingers are giving her.  Gasping, she says, "It doesn't hurt now. AJ, PLEASE!"

            He starts moving slowly, savoring the feel of her gripping every inch of his length. When she starts thrusting back against him, he growls and cums.  Both seem shocked and he mumbles something incoherent. She wraps her legs around him tightly and pulls his lips to hers.  After a deep probing kiss, she whispers, "It's ok, AJ. I'm not mad."

            He says, "Fuck, Kendall, I wanted to get you off with me."

            She smiles at him in the darkness and says, "AJ I came when you were sucking my boobies."

            He looks startled and says, "You did?"

            She smiles and says, "I can cum again...but we have to get you hard."

            He pulls out of her and says, "I'm not sure I can."

            She smiles and says, "I think you can."

            He looks shocked when she takes the condom from his dick and tosses it aside before leaning down and licking him. He whispers, "Kendall, what the fuck?"

            She says, "AJ, I have heard things. I know guys like this. You do like it, right?"

            He grabs her hair and says, "Fuck, yes, but..."

            She says, "It's ok, AJ. Your cum tastes good..." before she opens her mouth and proceeds to give him a blow job a hundred times better than Melissa had just a few short weeks ago. The combination of her mouth on him, PLUS the fact that he's watching her, has him hard again in moments.  Sitting back, she looks pleased with herself and says, "Told you so."

            He rips open a new condom and covers his length before saying, "Now we can try some things I saw in a movie." Grabbing her leg and putting it on his shoulder, he slides his body once more into hers. She's so tight, he moans and whispers, "Damn you feel so good."

            She plays with her nipples as he moves in and out of her like a well oiled machine.  After bringing her close, she whispers, "Wait." He pulls out and she gets on all fours. He gets behind her and positions himself.

Before sliding into her, he says, "How did you think of this?"

She giggles and says, "My brother has a couple of pornos. I watched them one night."

Knowing she watched porn turns him on like never before. He grabs her hips and moves in and out of her, faster and faster. Sweat is pouring from their bodies, but he doesn't even notice. All he knows is she's tight and he's loving how this feels.

When he feels close to letting go again, he slows down and pulls out. She gets up and he lays on his back. Now she straddles his body and guides his length inside her once more. Playing with her boobs as she rides him, AJ is blown away by how this feels. This time she cums. They both do.  After climbing off his body, AJ whispers, "Kendall...can I...taste you?"

She blushes and says, "Do  you want to?"

He grabs her and pulls her up till she's close to his head. Once again, she straddles his body, this time his face, and lowers herself to his waiting tongue. She's shocked by his first touch. He puts his hands between them and opens her lips, letting his tongue taste all she has to offer.

Kendall leans down and strips off the condom, letting her tongue clean him up as he continues exploring her inner folds.  He moans against her tender flesh, causing her to whimper.

She moves off him and turns around. He pulls her down into his arms and whispers, "Kendall, that was...WOW."

She says, "AJ, I'm glad it was you."

He says, "Me too. More than you know."

She says, "How did you know what to do?"

He says, "Well, I've watched some movies with Kevin and Howie on the bus."

She giggles and says, "I can't believe you watched porn!"

He laughs and says, "You did!"

She bites him gently and says, "Only because I wanted to do it right. I mean, after Shawn wouldn't, I just..."

He says, "Shawn's a fucking prick. I'm glad he didn't pop your cherry."

She says, "AJ, that's gross. Don't say it like that!"

He says, "Geesh, I'm sorry. Don't bite my head off. I thought you enjoyed it."

She says, "I did! Don't make it cheap."

He says, "Fuck, Kendall, what's wrong with you? I'm not making it cheap, it's just..."

She sits up and says, "It's just a piece of ass to you." Before he can stop her, she pulls her dress over her head. She says, "Maybe you should go."

He says, "Kendall, that's not what I meant. Fuck, would you chill out. I thought we both agreed tonight was special."

She says, "I thought it was. I thought you wanted..."

He looks confused as he pulls up his pants. He says, "What did you think I wanted?"

She refuses to cry in front of him, so she says, "Nothing. Go. Enjoy your new album, your groupies and all that.  Good luck AJ."

He says, "Kendall, what? What's wrong, tell me!"

She hugs him and says, "Nothing. See you later." She runs before he can stop her. Runs before he can see he broke her heart in two. She thought he was going to tell her he loved her. She thought he would ask her to wait for him. She thought he wanted her to be his girl.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know!! :)