- Text Size +

 

Chapter 19

            After leaving work, Giselle calls Nick, asking if he's hungry.  He surprises her by saying he's taken care of dinner, for her to just come home.

            When she gets there, she's more than shocked to see candles on the table, wine chilling in a wine bucket that she's not even sure she ever owned, and Nick standing in the kitchen stirring something in a pan.  When he hears her, he says, "Good, you're home. Hope you like stir fry."

            She says, "Well, yeah, I do. But...Nick, wow, you cooked dinner for me?"

            He says, "Sort of. Hope you're hungry."

            She takes off her blazer, laying it over the back of the chair, and kicking off her shoes. She watches Nick put the stir fry on plates and sits them on the table before he turns to her. She walks toward him, determined to keep her wits about her, until he touches her.

            He slowly slides his hands around her waist and whispers, "Hey Beautiful." He lowers his lips to hers and her resolve fades fast. She clutches his arms as his mouth plunders hers in an erotic dance.

When their lips part, she looks into his eyes and she knows she's lost. She whispers, "Nick...maybe we can eat later?"

He can't hide the look of euphoria on his face and he doesn't even try.  He pulls her more firmly against his body, letting her feel his hardness pressing into her stomach. He whispers, "God I've missed you, G."

He carries her to her bed, all thoughts of food forgotten, as she starts to unbutton her blouse. Nick licks his lips, completely mesmerized by the skin she's uncovering.  He wants to taste it...he wants to taste all of her.

And she lets him.  When her blouse hits the floor, he swoops in and starts on her neck, letting his hands slide up her back to unhook her bra.  When it hits the floor, he lets his fingers slowly roll over her sensitive nipple, urging it to pucker as he pushes her against the bed.

When they are tangled in the sheets, and in each other, Nick whispers, "G, are you sure?"

Somewhere deep inside, she knows she's not ready for this again. But she needs him. She ACHES to feel him. To feel some kind of love.  She pulls him up over her body and whisper, "Please, Nick...."

When he slips between her legs, she spreads them willingly, her body crying out to be filled. She knows in her mind that for him, it's probably just sex, but she doesn't care.  Right now, she just needs to feel loved. She needs to feel beautiful and sexy.

This first night together since the weekend at the beach seems to be a turning point.  Nick focuses on her. He makes her feel sexy and loved. Sometime around 4:30 am, Nick whispers, "I didn't...G, I didn't come here expecting you to make love with me. I can't tell you how I feel right at this moment."

 While he's plying her with all the right words, he's trying to figure out what kind of proof he can show Tim and Billy.  Finally, he whispers, "G...I want to take you on the road with me."

She looks at him, completely puzzled by his bizarre question. Finally, she says, "Nick, I can't...I mean, school, my job..."

He says, "I know, I know...can I at least...well, can I take a picture? Of us together? Here? Just something I can look at at night, knowing my girl is waiting for me to come home."

She says, "Nick, I've never...I don't know..." Then it dawns on her what he said.  His girl?  She says, "Your girl? You mean you're asking me?"

He nods and whispers, "My girl. So when we're overseas and I'm all alone, I can see a picture of us together, just like this...and know you're here waiting for me."

She snuggles against his chest, making sure she's completely covered before letting him snap a picture.  She says, "Nick..."

He says, "Don't worry. No one will see it but me. I promise." All the while, in his mind, he's thinking about the thousand dollars he just won and what he can spend it on.  Maybe a drum kit?

 

As they settle into a routine at home, work steadily picks up for Giselle. Six weeks after Nick arrived, she's offered the chance to go to California to work. Of course, she wants to take it, but her school is in Florida.  After discussing it with her academic advisor, she decides she can't pass up the opportunity. He sets it up for Giselle to transfer to a college close to where she'll be working in LA and advises her to take a quarter off to get settled.

When she comes home with the news about LA, Nick is ecstatic. LA is a big town. Plenty of places he can get lost for some fun while she's working.  What he doesn't realize is, it's going to take her a month to move.  He goes back on the road in 2 weeks.  Time for Nick to tell another lie because he wants to let loose and have some fun before the touring starts again.

She comes out of the bathroom after a somewhat lonely shower to find Nick brooding, looking out the window. She says "What's wrong Nick?"

He says, "I gotta go back to New York. Our vacation's been cut short."

She doesn't even try to hide her disappointment.  She slides her arms around his waist and says, "But you can come visit me in LA when you're back.  Right?"

He wraps his arm around her and says, "Of course. I just don't want to leave you G. I love being here with you."

She says, "It's nice having you here, Nick."

While she works on dinner, he makes some quick arrangements to head to New York. Even though he's managed to score with a couple of cuties on the beach while she's working, he's really looking for some action. The kind of action he KNOWS she won't be into. 

After their nice, cozy supper, he leads her into the bedroom, hoping and praying he can coax one real blow job out of her. It took forever to get her to touch him there, how he's gonna get her to suck him, he has no clue.  Then, he has an idea.

As she's getting ready for bed, which lately meant brushing her teeth and hair and slipping in naked beside him, he finds the pay per view channels on her television and orders some porn. He has it paused when she comes back in, looking very virginal in her long, white terry cloth robe. Knowing he's the only man to ever slide between her legs makes him feel masterful.  And a tiny bit shameful. When she drops the robe, he swallows hard, licking his lips. When she scoots closer, she says, "What are you watching?"

He smiles, trying to look nervous, and says, "Something I hope you'll be ok with watching."

Feeling curious, she says, "What?"

He starts the show. When she realizes it's porn, she stiffens. He says, "Please, G? I've never...I never watch with the guys. They think I'm a kid."

She blushes and says, "But Nick..."

He kisses her temple and says again, "Please?  Baby, just one, please?"

She looks up into his eyes, realizing that she loves him too much to say no. She snuggles in against him and they turn back to the screen. He wants to pump his fist in triumph. Instead, he pushes the covers down off of them, letting his fingers roam over her body as the man and woman on the screen heat things up.

She notices how his body reacts as the woman slowly starts giving the man a blow job on the screen.  She's fascinated at how his body hardens watching the scene play out. As if she isn't there, he lets his hand roam from her body to his and he starts stroking his shaft.

She turns to look at him, seeing his face is a mask of lust. She turns back to the screen, watching the woman seemingly enjoying pleasuring her co-star with her mouth. Licking her lips, Giselle wonders if Nick wants her to do that.  She turns back to find him watching her. His eyes say it all. She leans down and kisses his chest before turning back to the screen to watch what the woman does.

When she slides down his body, Nick wants to shout ‘YES!' as loudly as he can.  He runs his fingers through her hair as she tentatively licks the side of his shaft. He moans and whispers, "G, that's so good."

Feeling more confident, she slowly works her tongue along his shaft, acutely aware of how his body is tensing under hers.  She moves her mouth from his body and says, "Is this right?"

He says, "It feels like Heaven, Baby, PLEASE don't stop."

By the time he's ready to blow, she's found all the places that make him tick. He wants to cum in her mouth so badly. He grabs her head, threading his fingers through her hair and whispers, "I'm gonna cum, G!"

She starts to take her mouth off his body, but he surges against her, forcing her to take the first shot before he lets go, allowing her to move away from him. She gags as he strokes himself, continuing to climax all over his stomach and thighs. 

She sits back, still gagging as he gasps for air. He grabs her, pulling her forward and kissing her deeply. This she didn't expect. He seems to get off tasting himself in her mouth.  As he pulls away, he whispers, "My turn."

She closes her eyes, almost scared of what that means.  He moves between her legs and positions himself where he can see the television and pleasure her too.  Currently on the screen, the leading lady is in the middle of a manage a tois with a man and another woman.

Before she can get her wits about her, she feels him gently probing her opening.  She thinks it's his fingers then realizes he's put his tongue inside her. She grips the sheets as his tongue does things to her she didn't know was possible.  When he presses it against her love button, gently circling it, all hell breaks loose in her body. She feels the wetness surge between her thighs and hears Nick moan against her slit.

As her body calms down, he slides up over her, pressing his mouth to hers.  Tasting herself on his tongue is as foreign to her as sucking him was.  He doesn't give her a chance to pull away. His tongue squirms in her mouth as it did in her womanhood, touching every place it possibly could.

When their lips part, he whispers, "G, you taste...oh my God, you taste incredible."

She blushes, her entire body still aching and trembling. He snuggles beside her, and they once again return their attention to the movie.  Only now, the leading lady is being taken from behind. Becoming more comfortable with him and what they have done, she whispers, "Nick, maybe we could..."

He doesn't even try to hide his excitement.  He grabs a condom from the bedside table and slides it over his erection.  He puts her on her knees, facing the television. Nothing could prepare her for what happened next.  He probed until he found her opening then he pushed in hard, causing her to whimper.  He reaches up, grabbing her hair and knotting it in his fist as he plunges in fast and hard.  Even though it hurt at first, but he's got her so turned on, she can't help but moan with him. 

He looks over, realizing he can watch himself fuck her in the mirror over the dresser. Knowing she can't see what he's doing, he quickly grabs his camera.  He takes several pictures before tossing it aside, grabbing her hips and picking up the pace.  When he feels her body clench around his, he falls forward, planting himself deep and letting go of his load.

When she collapses on the bed, he pulls out of her and strips off the condom, not noticing the small stream of semen that drips from the end.  After tossing it, he climbs in bed and snuggles up with her.  Neither of them watch the movie.  They just cuddle close together and kiss. 

When they finally have their breathing under control, Giselle says, "I wish you didn't have to go early."

Thinking if she's willing to do this for the next two weeks, he'd be happy to change his plans, he says, "Me too. But you know how it is." What she doesn't know is his buddies found some strip clubs in New York that show it all and the girls are willing to really "perform".

They manage to right themselves in the bed and Nick whispers, "You're amazing G.  Thanks for letting me come here to stay."

She kisses his cheek and whispers, "I'm glad you called Nick. I...I love you."

He kisses her nose then nuzzles it before saying, "Me too."

As she drifts off to sleep, he closes his eyes, proud of himself that he got exactly what he wanted out of this trip and more.  And Tim thought he couldn't do it. "Dumbass," he mutters just before he drifts off to sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

:)