[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Both Nick and AJ have been left by Lauren and Rochelle. Nick starts to have feelings for Rochelle, and possibly some feelings for AJ as well.


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8
Completed: No
Word count: 14429
Read: 10346
Published: 10/13/12
Updated: 02/08/13

1. Chapter 1-Going Home for the Holidays by BambiBone [ - ] (2795 words)

2. Chapter 2 -- Baby Dorough Arrives by BambiBone [ - ] (2169 words)

This chapter isn't NEARLY as interesting as the first one, but I wanted to add some Howie into

3. Chapter 3 - Kevin’s Confrontation In L.A by BambiBone [ - ] (1664 words)

And finally, here's chapter 3!

“Damn it, Nick.” Kevin burst out as he read Brian’s text.

“What’s wrong?” Kristen asked as she parked the car in their garage.

“Nothing,” Kevin muttered. “Nick’s just getting himself into trouble.”

“Like usual?” Kristen asked with a smile as they got out of the car.

“Yeah, something like that.” Kevin muttered as he got his stuff from the back of the car.

Only this time, it’s not his normal trouble. Kevin thought to himself. Nick has gotten himself deep in this mess and I don’t know if he can get himself out.

As soon as he walked into the house, his son Mason came flying out of the living room, and hugged him hard around the waist. He dropped his luggage and hugged his son back, tight. He always missed his family so much when he was gone.

“I miss you daddy. Guess what?” Mason as ked as they went to go sit in the living room.

“What, Mason?” he asked, excited by the mere fact that Mason’s eyes were lit with excitement about telling him this news.

“I got first place in my class spelling bee!” Mason exploded with pride.

Kevin beamed at his son and said, “Good job Mason! You’re so smart.”

Mason jumped into his lap and hugged him hard again. Just then, Brian sent him another text that read,

“What do I do, Kev? Do I tell AJ?”

Kevin thought about it for a minute. He knew Brian was beating himself up over this situation because he was the honest one, but he also wanted to protect his best friend. Finally, he sent a text back saying,

“Don’t do anything just yet. Let’s see what Nick does from here.”

“Are you sure everything’s alright?” Kristen asked again as she sat down with two glasses of wine and handed him one.

He looked down at Mason as he took a drink of wine. He was now fast asleep, with his head on Kevin’s chest. He found that oddly peaceful. Finally, he looked back up at Kristen and said,

“No. Nick has gotten himself into more trouble than he usually does.”

“That’s possible?” Kristen joked as she took a sip of her wine, not taking him seriously.

Kevin looked at her, pain written on his face because of his brother’s trouble. Kristen took in the look on his face, quickly put down her wine glass, took his face into her hands, and said,

“It’ll be okay, Kev. It always is. We’ll find a way to get him out of it. Now tell me what trouble he’s in.”

He looked deep into his wife’s eyes and broke down. He told her everything about the situation Nick was in. Kevin desperately wanted to get Nick out of this situation before he or AJ got hurt.

When he got done, Kristen kissed him lightly on the lips, and said, “Let’s get Mason into bed and then we can find a way to fix this before Nick and AJ get hurt more than they already are.”

Kevin nodded and set down his empty glass. He picked Mason up and headed for the stairs. On the way up, he started to wonder if he should have told Kristen about Nick’s situation. They had no secrets between them, but this was a big thing for Nick and Kevin felt as if he was betraying his trust by telling her. He was dedicated to the boys just as much as he was to Kristen, if not more. He owed his life to everything he and the boys have done.

As he tucked Mason into bed, he started to get more doubtful. He absolutely hated that he had just betrayed Nick, even if it was to Kristen. She was good friends with both Lauren and Rochelle and he wasn’t sure if she’d tell Lauren and then blow up on Rochelle. She was rash when it came to situations like this.

He was afraid of what he’d catch her doing as he quietly closed Mason’s door and went across the hall to their room. As he walked into the room, Kristen was just setting her phone on the table on her side of the room. She looked up at Kevin innocently.

Kevin’s heart squeezed in fear as he asked her, “Who were you texting?”

“Just one of my friends.” Kristen answered guilty as he took off his shoes and shirts.

“About what?” he asked again as he slipped out of his pants and got into bed. His heart was beating out of his chest and blood was rushing in his ears.

He was torn between anger and relief as she lay down next to him. She snuggled up close to him and said, “I just told them that my love was home.”

He took her into his arms and looked into her eyes. After son long together, he could tell when Kristen was lying and when she wasn’t. This was one of those times when she was. His hurt flashed in his eyes and he let her go.

“You’re lying to me.” He whispered in anger, sitting up.

Kristen pulled and almost perfect expression of confusion. “What are you talking about, sweetie?” she sat up as well.

Kevin looked at her, his anger finally coming through, “You know what I’m talking about sweetie. Who were you really texting?”

This time, Kristen’s scared look was real. She rarely saw Kevin angry. Heck, nobody saw him angry.

“What?” Kevin snapped, getting up. “Did you really think I couldn’t tell that you were lying to me, Kristen?”

Kristen sat in silence for a couple minutes as she watched him pace back and forth in anger. Finally, in a small voice, she said,

“I’m sorry, Kevin. It was Rochelle. I just wanted to see what she said about it. Get her side of the story, you know?”

Kevin stopped pacing and looked at her. He was still pissed at her for being so careless with Nick’s situation, but he was coming down and becoming a little more rational. He took a deep breath and said,

“Kristen, why would you do that? You know Rochelle’s bound to tell Nick you asked! Then he’s going to wonder how you figured out and then he’s going to be hurt and pissed at Brian for telling and we don’t know what’s going to happen after that!”

Kristen gasped in shock. She clearly didn’t run that scenario through her head. Her eyes started to tear up as she realized the extent of her text. Kevin sat back down and engulfed her in his arms. He was still mad, but he hated seeing Kristen cry. He loved her with all of her heart.

“Shh, baby. It’s okay, I know you were just trying to help Nick.” He whispered to her as he stroked her hair. She had started crying harder, and he hugged her tighter to his chest.

“I’m so sorry, Kevin.” Kristen said in a whisper, still crying.

“Shh, baby. Just calm down, okay? I understand.” Kevin whispered again, kissing her forehead.

Kristen sighed at the kiss and relaxed into his chest. Just as she went in for a deep, passionate kiss, her phone vibrated on the bedside table. She looked at Kevin with wide, scared eyes. He sighed and closed his eyes.

“Read it and see what she says.” Kevin said in a very strained voice.

Kristen pulled out of his arms gently and got her phone. Kevin felt her gasp more than he heard it. Next thing he knew, his wife was shaking with anger. Kristen never got angry at anything or anyone.

“What’s wrong baby?” Kevin asked, taking her into his arms again, concerned about what could make his sweet, lovely wife angry.

“It’s her.” Kristen growled in response. “Rochelle.”

“What did she say?” Kevin growled too, instantly defensive for his wife and Nick.

“She said that what she did with Nick was her business and if Nick and AJ got hurt because of it, so bet it. She said it’s not her problem.” Kristen informed him, sounding downright pissed.

“That fucking bitch!” Kevin barked. “Who the hell does that whore think she is!”

“Kevin, we have to warn Nick.” Kristen said, worry in her voice. “And AJ. I don’t know if I can stand to see them hurt anymore.”

Kevin nodded and said, “I’ll text Brian everything and tell him to warn Nick. If anyone can get through to him, it’s Brain.”

Kristen nodded as he got out of bed and went to fish his phone out of his jeans pocket.

“I just hope he listens to Brian.” Kevin said, coming back to the bed. “When Nick think somebody loves him, he doesn’t listen to anyone, not even Brian.”

Kristen sighed and closed her eyes. Kevin could tell she was concerned about Nick and AJ. She thought of them as brothers, just like he did.

“Okay, I just told Brian about everything.” Kevin said, sitting back down on the bed. “Are you going to reply to Rochelle?”

Kristen sighed again and said, “I’m thinking about how to reply without totally blowing up at her.”

“Well, she deserves to be blown up at. I think you should let her have it.” Kevin said his voice hardening.

Kristen smiled at him and said, “I think you’re right, sweetie. I’m going to let her have it and then I’m going to bed.”

Kevin looked at the clock as she started texting Rochelle back. It was nearly one in the morning. Next thing he knew, Kristen kissed his cheek and said,

“Good night sweetheart. I’ll see you when we wake up.

Kevin kissed her back and said, “Good night my love.”

As he started to drift into sleep, he started to think about Nick and AJ and about how this situation could kill them.

I hope we can fix this before it gets even more out of hand. Kevin thought to himself as his mind finally shut down.

…..

4. Chapter 4 - Trouble In Atlanta by BambiBone [ - ] (1167 words)

This capter is VERY steamy. I hope y'all don't hate me too much after you read it!

5. Chapter 5 - Wait, What? by BambiBone [ - ] (1724 words)

More twists and turned. Nick ends up leaving, but he does he go to?

6. Chapter 6 - Back In LA by BambiBone [ - ] (1959 words)

7. Chapter 7 - The Shock Sinks In by BambiBone [ - ] (1233 words)

8. Chapter 8 - What Will The Future Hold? by BambiBone [ - ] (1718 words)