- Text Size +

 

 

Summer of 2010 This Is Us Tour

Five best friends Michelle , Jessica , Ajah , Cathy and Neera were huge fans of the Backstreet Boys , they were all excited to see the guys and finally meet them . When we all arrived at the arena were the vip was being held , we were told were we had to go , so we walked to a room backstage and we saw the guys standing there in front of us . We all immidatley walked over to our favourtite guy and started talking to them one on one .

Ajah looked at brian and seen that he was sad , and he needed someone serious in his life , she started talking to him , and promised him thaht she wouldnt ever hurt him . Brian seen how amazing of a girl that she was sweet , loving , caring , honest girl . They both started going steady , they didnt want to rush into anything serious right away . They were sitting on a couch cuddling and getting to know each other . When they had to go and get ready for the show , she figured to fix his sad little heart she leaned forward and gave him a sweet passionate kiss on the lips. Brian smiled at her and gave her a hug and kiss back .He then handed her a piece of paper with his number on it . she was so happy after that moment because she knew then that she just got the man of her dreams .

Cathy had to go to the bathroom as she was in a hurry to get to the bathroom she accidently bumped into howie . She was embrassed and shy. Howie smiled at her and grabbed her hand and took her in his dressing room to talk . She was really nervous because it was the first time she meet him. She started feeling more comfortable talking with him. They both connected and howie gave her a kiss and hug and told her that he would like to see her again , and have her his number .

Jessica was backstage talking to Nick getting him to sign her cd and tshirt . Nick told her that she was a sweet girl and that he wanted to get to know her more so he gave her his number . He then gave her a hug and a kiss goodbye. She was shocked that she just got nicks phone number , as he was her favourite.

Neera saw kevin and ran staright over to him and gave him the biggest hug and kiss ever. She was telling him how much she loves him and how amazing he. Kevin then said to her 'Your such a beautiful and sweet girl and i want to see you again and get to know each other more " Neera was almost in tears when she heard him say that , as kevin hand her a paper with his number , and then he gave her a kiss and hug bye .

Michelle walked over to see Aj , she was very nervous , she already had tears in her eyes , Aj grabbed her hand and gave her a hug and kiss and said " Your soo beautiful and i think i found a girl id like to get to know see how things go from there " Michelle didnt even know what to say as Aj grabbed her phone and put his number in her phone and said " Call me anytime you want to talk sweetie" Michelle walked away so happy she was crying because she couldnt beleive that just happened.

All the girls meet back up together and told each other about thier experince about meeting there guy . The girls all knew this was a start to something great to come in the future , they have all wanted to be able to be with there bsb , and its finally going to come true .