- Text Size +

 


Ajah was at her house in california , and it had been almost one month since she meet brian , who was her favourite . She knew how sad he was when she meet him and told him that she would never hurt him . She decieded to call him and see how his was doing.

'Hello" Brian said.

"Hi brian , how are you?" Ajah asked him .

"Im doing alright and you ?" Brian said to her .

"Im doing good now that im talking to you , did you want to hang out today?" she asked him .

Brian said to her " Of course id love to , did you want to go to the beach ?"

"Yes "she said in a excited voice.

"Alright sounds good ,ill meet you there in a hour" he said and hung up.

Ajah went to find her cutest bathing suite she had. She packed her beach bag , and quickly did her hair and makeup and left to go meet the man shes been wanting all her life.

At The Beach

Brian was already there waiting for her when he seen a beautiful girl walking up the beach towards him . He had the biggest smile on his face and walked towards her and immedtly pulled her in for a hug and kiss.

"Hi ajah how are you?" brian asked as he was looking at her beaitful body.

"Im good " ajah said as they both walked over to a quiet spot on the beach to talk .

"I wanted to come here to tell you im always going to be here for you , im gonna care for you and love you for you and not use you" She said as she seen how upset he looked and she grabbed his hand and held it tighly,

"See thats the kind of girl i want in my life , not the one i had in my life who just used me for my money and fame " Brian said in a angry upset voice .

"You know id never do that to you brian " she said as she looked into his eyes .

They were talking just getting to know each other more .

'Ajah im so glad i meet you , and i want to be able to spend more time with you "brian said in a sweet voice.

"Well you know im so happy i meet you and i know were going to get along great" she said and smiled at him .

Ajah and brian went to take a walk on the beach and it was already late and the sun was setting , it was so beautiful .

"Alright ajah i wish i could stay long but i do have to go , but im sure we can see each other really soon" brian said and pulled her in a hug and sweet passionate kiss.

"Its ok brian , we will see other soon" she said and kissed and hugged him bye .

They both walked seprate ways to there vehicales and headed home.

Ajah felt so happy how things were going with brian , she had never felt happier in her. When she got home she called her friends and told them about her day with brian.

she couldnt wait to see him again .