- Text Size +

 


Cathy was at home on her computer listeining to music and talking to her friends on facebook . Then she got a text from Howie .

Text: Hey cathy i was woundering if you would want to meet for lunch.

Cathy felt her heart explode with joy , she kepting reading that message over and over , and then finally replied back.

tex: Hey howie i would love to meet for lunch what did you have in mind.

Howie replied: How about pizza

Cathy replied: Ok ill see you in 20min

Cathy then put on her favourite Backstreet Boys song All I have to give , and went to closet and started looking for something cute to wear to go for lunch with howie. She saw her baby blue summer dree , so she deiced to put it on then did her hair and makeup. When she was finally ready she grabbed her purse and keys and got in the car. While she was driving to the restraunt she put on her bsb cd , because she was nervous , she hadnt dated anybody in a while , she was trying to keep herself calm from being shy in front of him

At the restraunt

Howie was already at the table and he saw cathy walk in , so he got up and walked over towards her.

"Hi Cathy how are you?" Howie said as he gave her a hug and kiss on the check.

"Im doing good" Cathy said in a shy sweet voice.

Howie held onto her hand as they walked over to the table.

Cathy was sitting across from him and she felt her body just frezzing upo , she was really shy around guys especially someone she has loved forever.

They ordered there food and drinks , while they were waiting for the food they were just talking.

"Im glad you came for lunch with me , i was running some earns and i didnt eat yet so i thought id call you and ask if you wanted to come meet me for lunch" Howie said and smiled at cathy.

"Awe well thank-you i apperciate it was really sweet of you" Cathy said .

"Your such a sweet girl , ive been waiting to find the right girl for me "Howie said and he grabbed her hand.

"Well i havent dated anybody for a while." Cathy said.

"Well i think things would work out with , us i dont rush a relationshiip." Howie said and kissed her hand.

They ate there food and then went outside to say bye to each other.

"Thank you for lunch , i hope i can see you again"Cathy said.

"Your welcome i hope so to." Howi said and hugged and kissed her goodbye.