- Text Size +

 


Jessica was at home writing some stories , when her phone rang , and she had caller ID , which said "Nick Carter" , she anwsered it.

"Hey jess , its nick , how are you doing girl?" Nick said.

"Hey nick im actually doing good now that you called"Jess said.

"Awe really , are you doing anything right now"nick asked cruiously.

"Actually im sitting here writing , so no im doing anything , why whats up?"Jessica asked.

"Well i was planning on watching "Scary Movie 4" would you be interested in coming over and watching it with me , i dont like being alone while watching scary movies" Nick said in the sweetest voice .

*Laughing*"Yeah nick ill come over and make sure know one jumps out of the closet." jessica said.

"Alright so ill see you in a bit." Nick said .

"Yeah ill be there in 20mins ok." Jess said.

"Ok see then bye"Nick said and hung up.

Jess went and got herself ready and got in her car and drove to nicks house. She was thinking in her head*Am i really driving to nick carters house , omg*. She arrived at his house , got out of her car , and walked up to the door slowly . She then knocked on the door and waited. All of a sudden the door opened.

"Hey girl , how are you?" Nick said and hugged her tightley.

"Hey im doing , good thanks."Jessica said as nick was still hugging her.

"Alright i got snacks and drinks all ready for the movie."Nick said and grabbed her hand and lead her inside.

Jess was pretty calm , she wasnt super nervous , but she was a little bit shy. They went into the living room to watch the movie.

"Jess if you get scared or cold , ill cuddle with you." Nick said as he held her hand.

"Awe nick your so cute" Jess said and sat right beside nick so he could hold her.

2 hours later

"Thank you for having me over nick i enjoyed it." Jess said and hugged nick.

"Anytime jess , hoepfully we can hang out soon." Nick said and waved bye.

Jess got in her car and headed home. All she was thinking was*Oh my god i just watched a movie with nick carter*. She couldnt wait to see him again.