- Text Size +

 


Neera was getting ready to go shopping . She figured would call Kevin and ask him if he wanted to come with her.

"Hello" Kevin said.

"Hi kevin its neera"Neera said in a nervous voice.

"How are you neera ?" He asked her.

"Im good , i was calling you because im going shopping and wanted to know if you would want to come with me?:Neera asked him.

"Yeah id love to come with you, ill meet you there in 15 ok " Kevin said ,

"Ok sounds good see you in a few "Neera said and hung up.

Neera garbbed her purse and keys and headed out the door , got in her car and drove to the mall.

At the mall

"Hi neera , you look beautiful"Kevin said and gave her a hug.

"Awe thank you and you look very handsome" Neera said.

They went inside , neera went to one of the dress stores . She wanted to find a new dress for the summer. She grabbed a few dresses to try on, and beofre she went to try them on she asked kevin

"Will you let me know if they look good on me ."

"Yes of course i will" Kevin said and smiled at her.

She went in the room to try on a purple strapless dress.

She came out and kevin just stared at her.

"So what do you think?"Neera asked.

"I really like it , the colour looks beautiful on you." Kevin said and smiled at her.

"Awe thank you " Neera said and went to try on a another dress.

She came out in a pink dress and kevin was stunned at how beautiful she looked.

"Well i think you get the one you have on , and the purple one." Kevin said.

"Alright" Neera said and went to take the dress off , and then went to go pay for them.

They both decided to go and grab something to eat. After they were done they walked around and looked in different stores for a bit.

"Thank you for a great day "Kevin said and gave her a hug.

"Your welcome , thank you for helping me out today" Neera said .

"Alright i hope we can see each other soon " Kevin said and blew her a kiss bye .

"Yes me to " Neera blew him a kiss back and waved bye.

Neera drove home and she was happy she almost cried and couldnt wait to tell everyone.