- Text Size +

Michelle was sitting in her appartment alone , she was listning to her favourite group bsb . She grabbed her phone and wanted to hang out with someone , she came across Ajs number , she was thinking *should i call him and see if he wants to hang out.

"Hello" Aj said.

"Hi Aj , its michelle , how are you doing?" Michelle said.

"Im doing good , what are you doing ?"AJ said.

"Not to much kinda bored" Michelle said.

"Well how about you come over."Aj said.

"Yeah sure , i have to get ready first so ill be over in half hour."Michelle said.

"Alright no rush ill see you soon." AJ said and hang up.

Michelle went and found her favourite summer dress to wear, seening as it was hot outside. She went to straighten her hair and do her makeup. She got in her car and drove to his house , she had butterflies in her stomach. She did have something to give him.

Aj house

Michelle parked her car and got out and just looked around at how big his house and the most beautiful view . She walked to the door and pushed the doorbell. All of sudden the door opened she looked right in front of her Aj was standing there.

"Hi beautiful , how are you ?" Aj asked and genntally grabbed her hand and lead in her inside.

Michelle was amazed at how beautiful his home was.

"Im doing good , i have something for you." Michelle said and handed him a envolope. Aj went over to the couch and opened the envolope.

He started reading the letter , she could see his eyes getting watery ,she went over and sat beside him .

"Wow michelle, youve been through so much , nobody deserves to go through that , you know im here for you always." Aj said and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the check.

"I know and thank you , its been because of you guys i kept myself strong." Michelle said.

"Well how about ill make some dinner for us and then we can watch a movie. " Aj said and went to start making something to eat.

She was just sitting in the living room waiting and then aj came and told her it was ready. She walked into the dinning room and it was so beautiful.

"Your welcome , i was hoping youd like it.' Aj said and they both sat down and started eating. After they were done , they went in the living room to watch a movie.

"Which movie did you want to watch?." Aj asked.

"Well i do like romantic movies so how about the notebook." Michelle said.

"Alright ." Aj said and went to put the movie on. While they were watching aj started cuddling with her . After the movie was over michelle was pretty tired.

"Thank you for a wounderful day." Michelle said.

"Awe your welcome and you can call , text or come over whenever you need, im here for you." Aj said and hugged her and gave her a kiss bye.

Michelle walked to her car and sat there , because she was so happy that she finally found someone who understood her. She drove home and went to bed. She coudlt wait to see him again.