- Text Size +
Before: For The Baby


Nick

It was a couple days after our talk on the beach and nothing else had transpired between us since the kiss. But I was itching for some more of that action. Everything she did was turning me on. I've said it once and I'll say it again: I'm not the kind of guy that gets turned on by pregnant chicks, but Ashley was seriously rocking it like I'd never seen before. She was absolutely gorgeous and everything she did - every move she made - made me want her more.

I'd gone to buy more groceries and Ashley called me while I was standing in the dairy section putting the yogurts she'd asked for into the shopping cart. "Hey," I said, "I'm getting your yogurt right now."

"Do you have a heating pad anywhere in the house?" she asked, her voice sounded tight.

"Uhh no, why? Are you okay?"

"My stomach hurts," she complained.

"Is that... you know, normal?"

"Yeah, it's just cramps. The baby's been moving around all day and it just has my stomach all nauseated and urghh!" Ashley replied. "But it is normal. I read like twenty websites about it. And the heating pad is one of their suggestions."

"Can I get anything else to help?" I asked.

Ashley was quiet a moment. "I don't think the other suggestions would really help me."

"What were the other suggestions?" I asked.

Ashley was, again, quiet. "One website said sex might help."

We were both quiet.

"I'll get you a heating pad," I answered.

"Thanks," she said.

We hung up.

I walked down the aisle from the dairy, forgetting like seven things on my way by including milk and bread and eggs - three of the cornerstone items I'd been sent to get - and went to the pharmacy and health section. It took me a few minutes to find the heating pads. I picked one up and looked at it. There were like thirty different shapes and intensities. I looked at them cluelessly.

"Can I help you?"

I looked over. A store employee was kneeling on the floor a few feet away, restocking the pain relief pills.

I held up the heating pad, "Pregnant woman has cramps. Suggestion?"

"Congratulations!" he said, and he was so sincere I didn't have it in me to tell him it wasn't my baby. The guy got up and looked at the heating pad. His name tag said Cody. He picked up another heating pad and studied it for a moment. "Hmmm," he said. "Well you can't use a heating pad directly on your abdomen when you're pregnant because you can't raise the core temperature of the baby."

"Core temperature, okay." I nodded.

"So either you need to make sure you wrap this in a blanket or a towel or just warm up the area where she's going to lay down instead of putting it right on her. And it has to be on a really low setting."

"Low setting, got it." I nodded again.

"When my wife was pregnant," Cody went on, "We used an ice compress on her abdomen, then applied the heating pad. The cold made the low setting feel warmer, and actually helped loosen her muscles better than just using the pad did."

"Okay..." I nodded again. Cody handed me the heating pad he held in his hand, "You might consider sex, too," he said.

I stared at him.

"The contractions caused by orgasm actually losen the muscles in the abdomen and might help ease her discomfort," he explained.

Fate was teasing me.

"Thanks," I said. I threw the heating pad into the cart.

"And hey, congrats man," Cody added as I practically ran away.

When I got back to the house, Ashley was in tears, stuck on the couch again, with Nacho laying right by her stomach. "It hurts," she said, looking up at me.

I threw the bags of groceries on the floor in the kitchen and came back out to the living room carrying her heating pad, which I unrolled from the box and plugged in. "Don't put it on yet," I said as she gasped with excitement.

"Why?" she whined.

"Cody said it's not safe."

"What? Who?"

"Cody, he's my bud from the grocery store," I answered. I went into the kitchen and put a handful of ice in a bag and wrapped it in a dish towel. I went back out to the living room. "Here, he said to put ice on you first." I handed the ball of ice to her and shooed Nacho away.

Nacho glared at me as he waddled down the length of the couch, then sat on Ashley's feet.

Ashley held the ice pack I'd made onto her stomach. "Oh fuck that's cold," she gasped as it touched her abdomen.

"Cody said it'll help make the heating pad feel warmer," I said.

Ashley winced as the ice made full contact against her stomach.

Two hours later, alternating between ice and heating pad, Ashley's stomach was still hurting her. I sat nervously on the coffee table beside her, looking at her. I wanted to mention the other remedy, but I didn't wanna sound like a jerk either.

Ashley looked over at me. "Make it stop," she begged, tears in her eyes.

"Should we go to the hospital?" I asked.

Ashley shook her head.

I bit my lip. "Well..." I said.

Ashley's eyes met mine, and it was in that moment that I knew we were both thinking the same thing. "It wouldn't be horrible," I said, "I mean, by way of remedies go, this is better than some of the stuff they used to do, like, you know, spearing people in the head and stuff, right?"

Ashley stared at me. I could tell she was like struggling internally.

I stood up, "I mean, if it helps, right?"

Ashley licked her lips, "And it would be strictly business. I mean, it's not like - you know... more. It's just... for the baby."

"For the baby." I nodded.

Ashley shifted her eyes away from me. "I mean, it's better than the heating pad is for the baby."

"Cody said it was."

"Who?"

"Grocery store buddy."

"Oh yeah." Ashley nodded. She took a deep breath, then looked up at me. "Okay," she said. She held up her hands and wiggled her fingers.

I pulled her to her feet, and we stared into each others eyes as our chests bumped. I leaned down and my mouth pressed against hers, my hand slid to her back, pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me, too.

"For the baby," Ashley whispered as we pulled apart.

"For the baby," I repeated, as we walked slowly down the hallway to my bedroom, followed by Nacho. I pushed the door opened and used my foot to block Nacho from joining us. "Stay out here, buddy," I said, and I closed the door on him. Ashley walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She looked up at me, her eyes wide with apprehension and... was it excitement?

I stood in front of her. "We don't have to do this," I said.

"No, I want to," she said too-quickly. Then, after a pause, she said, "I mean, I want to, you know, for the baby."

I nodded. "Of course." I helped her onto the bed, and I crawled on, too, leaning over her, staring down into her eyes. She was so fucking beautiful.

"For the baby," Ashley whispered.

"Strictly for the baby," I answered. My hands were shaking as I laid them on her... and thought, this is so not just for the baby.




Ashley


Nick's hands moved across me, igniting my nerves like a wildfire spreading across dry plains. I could barely breathe by the time his fingers had made their way under my shirt, moving across my round stomach to the underside of my breasts. He cupped his hand around my bra, his mouth moving against mine. He was so gentle. He had such wide hands, and long, nimble fingers, I felt like an instrument he was playing. I gasped for air against his mouth and he sucked on my lower lip as he reached behind me and unhooked my bra.

I felt equally dirty and delicious as he pushed my shirt up over my head, exposing my pregnant belly and my chest to the night. He leaned back and pulled my bra away, tossing it over his shoulder. He stared down at me, not at my breasts but at my eyes, his hand returning to cup my bare breast against his palm. He smiled at me, his eyes roving across my face, taking in my features. "I love you so much," he whispered, and the words sounded so sincere, so beautiful...

"I love you," I whispered back.

This was so not for the baby.

Nick licked his lips, a grin playing across his face, lifting even his scarred lip in a way that made him look a little like Elvis. I reached over for the hem of his shirt, sliding it off of him. He assisted, lifting his arms to allow the shirt to come off. Once his chest was bare, I put my hands against it, touching his skin, feeling it rise and fall as he breathed rhythmically. I ran my hand down his arms, over his biceps to his elbows and back up again until I'd laced my fingers together behind his neck and pulled him closer so I could kiss his neck. He hummed a moan, and I felt the vibration of his voice box against my lips at his adam's apple. I kissed his chin.

Nick pulled away again, and he crawled backward, untied the drawstring on my sweatpants and slid them off my body. He laughed when he saw my underwear. They were black with a bright yellow Batman symbol on the front. He bent down and kissed my knee and a quiver ran through my body, like he'd electricuted me. He laughed at my reflexive movement. "Sensitive," he commented.

"You're powerful," I replied.

Nick laughed again, his eyes sparkling. He leaned forward and hooked his fingers around the sides of my underwear, pulling it down so that I lay there, naked in all my pregnant glory before him. I have no idea how he could possibly think I was sexy when I looked like a beached whale, but the look in his eyes told me that he found me sexy. And the look in his eyes made me feel sexy, against all odds.

I pointed at his jeans, "Your turn, Mr. Carter," I said.

Nick slid off the bed, reaching for the button of his jeans. He paused, looked at me, and shook his hips in a gyro as he unbuttoned it. "Look," he said, "I'm Magic Mike."

"Magic Nick," I corrected him.

He let the jeans slide down his hips and off his body and he stood there in boxer-briefs that clung to his thighs and profiled his manhood. He reached for the strap of those but I shook my head, "Come closer," I commanded.

Nick took a couple steps forward until he was pressed against the mattress. I reached out and ran my hand along his thigh. He groaned and his hips instinctively thrust forward into my hand. His eyes were rolled up, his mouth open. I crawled as best I could - which wasn't very well or graceful, by the way - to the edge of the bed and reached for the waistband of his shorts. I pushed them down, my hand gliding across his ass to his thighs. The soft cotton dropped to the floor and he was freed, right there in front of me, all of him for the taking. I looked up at him as my hands grasped him and he bit his fist to keep from shouting. I smiled.

It only took a few moments of touching him before he was hard as a rock, the muscles in his thighs tight as he stood there, panting above me. I let go of him and slid my hands up his sides to his chest again, running my fingernails along his skin. His body seemed to roll with my touch, pushing forward the part I was touching.

His eyes opened, and he had a hungry, excited look in his eyes, and I knew he was about to take me completely. And I was so damn ready for it. I relaxed into his grip as he wrapped his arms around me and crawled onto the bed, turning me with him. He leaned over me, his arms at full extension to keep him hovering above my stomach. He stared down into my eyes, and knelt between my legs, his hands pushing me apart. He crawled backwards and he dipped below the horizon of the orb of my stomach, and a moment later I felt his mouth on me, and my entire world seemed to shatter around me. I tried to grab hold of him, but I couldn't reach him around the baby bump. My heart was pounding so hard it throbbed in my ears.

"Oh God Nick," I moaned.

I swear it was like seeing stars bursting forth in the heavens, like a cold rain in the middle of the dead heat of winter, the kind that makes you wanna dance through the puddles and twirl around with your arms outstretched to catch the diamonds of water falling all around you. It was like flying, like shooting through outerspace.

My mind couldn't even wrap around the waves of pleasure that washed over me, rocking my body, shaking me to the core.

And then he was there, hovering above me again, his beautiful face focused solely on me, our eyes locking, his hands bracing himself up. I felt him slide into me and I brought my legs up around his waist, claiming him as mine by tightening around him, seizing him as my own. He licked his lips again and I reached up and ran my hands across his face, holding it steady to stare up at him. He had sweat across his brow as he moved in and out of me, his eyebrows cinched together in concentration, his eyes rolled back up. I ran my hands down to his neck, kept one hand there and put the other on his shoulder. I carefully massaged his neck as he moved.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but it was perfect. Every moment of it was perfect. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't have to. I was Nick's and Nick was mine and everything else in the entire world had faded away. Nothing else mattered, so long as Nick was there. I felt safe, like nothing could hurt me because Nick would not let it. I felt beautiful for the first time in so long...

Nick grunted and stopped moving, his arms shaking, his face melted from the look of determined focus to an unearthly calm, and he let out a moan that would've sent any woman over the edge with its musical beauty. I gasped, feeling him climax, hitting my breaking point, too, and he collapsed to my side, shaking and gasping, curling up against me, his breath hot against my skin. My hands shook as I reached over to touch him, to rub his arm, to recover him. He swallowed, and peeked at me from the folds of the pillow his face was half sunken into. He smiled weakly, crookedly.

"You are the most amazing man in the entire world," I whispered.

Nick's smile widened and his eyes twinkled, even as the lids fluttered, threatening to fall asleep. "You are.. so.. beautiful," he said between gasps of air. He reached around me and pulled me closer, accommodating for my stomach my further curling around me. He kissed my nose, my cheek, then laid back so that he was once again half hidden in the pillow.

"I love you," he whispered.

But before I could even try to reply, he'd fallen asleep in my arms.

"I love you so much Nickolas," I whispered, stroking his hair.