- Text Size +

AJ met the guys at the studio just like he promised and they decided to work all through the evening to try and get the album done.  It had already been a few hours and everyone was getting tired. 

 

“Why don’t we take a break for a minute and get something to eat?” Kevin asked through the headphones.  Brian, Howie, Nick and AJ agreed and they decided to wait in the more comfortable part of the studio for their food to show up.

 

Before they could even sit, they heard banging on the door outside. “There’s no way our food got here this fast.” Kevin said as he walked over to the door.

 

Before he could even grab the handle, some woman came charging in followed by some man no one knew.

 

“You!” Brooke said, charging at AJ and shoving him into the wall. “Where is my cousin?” she demanded angrily.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” AJ screamed. “What are talking about? She’s in Boston!”

 

Lucas pulled Brooke away and she collapsed onto the sofa behind him. She had her head in her hands and started shaking and sobbing. 

 

Lucas turned to AJ and the other guys. “No she’s not. She never made it to Boston. She missed her flight and decided to stay.”

 

AJ looked absolutely stunned. She was here? He started to ask Brooke where she was when Lucas cut him off.

 

“She’s missing. Brooke had lunch with her and then left her at the beach around 3. Alissa wanted to some space but promised to be back before it got too late. We drove to the beach but she wasn’t there. We’ve been driving around for hours looking for her. Brooke thought that maybe she wanted to clear the air with you and headed over here.”

 

AJ didn’t know what to say. He was half listening while Lucas continued to talk to the other guys. They were all trying to figure out what they could do to help.

 

Brooke finally looked up from her hands and stared at AJ. “You really don’t know where she is, do you?” she asked him quietly.

 

AJ turned to look at her and saw the terrified look on her face. He started to tear up and said, “No, I don’t but we’re going to find her!”