- Text Size +

 

Alissa met AJ on tour again about a month later. They had the same kind of reunion as before and it was even more painful for her to leave this time. She tried to keep busy at work and they texted and video chatted as often as they could.

 

A few weeks later, AJ called on a Monday to tell her the tour was coming to a close. He would be back in a couple of days and would be flying in from Florida.

 

“Are you going to be waiting for me?” he asked with a smile.

 

“Only if I’m not having my nails or something done!” she replied with a grin.

 

“Wow, you really know how to hurt a guy don’t you!”

 

“Well that’s a stupid question. Where else would I be? My face is going to be the first thing you see when you step off that plane. You’ll be lucky if I don’t jump you right then and there!” she giggled.

 

“Now that could be interesting!”

 

“Don’t get all excited. I know how to behave in public. However, there are no guarantees when we get home!”

 

AJ laughed. “Alright, alright. My plane lands at 3:30pm on Wednesday. I’ll  call you tomorrow night to make sure ok?”

 

‘You had better!”

“I will, I will.” he said. “I have to get going. We have a few more interviews to do before we’re done for the day.”

 

“Ok. I can’t wait to see AJ! I love you and miss you so much.”

 

“I love you and miss you too Liss. Just remember, once I’m back, I’m back for the long haul. You’d better make sure you like seeing this face all the time.”

 

“I promise to love to waking up to your face every morning and looking at it every night when I fall asleep.  Have fun with the interviews and I love you AJ!”

 

“Love you too Liss!”