- Text Size +

The Truth Behind The Mask

            It was all a dream! The whole Heather and her Backstreet Buds spending time together and going to the concert and everything after that was all just a very long dream. So I decided to clear some things up.

            In this crazy dream Heather had, her father was a NYC cop shot in the line of duty and her mother was killed in a car accident. This was the farthest from the truth. She never knew her father actually and neither did her sister. He walked out on the girls and their mother when Heather was only four years old; Stephanie at the time was six. The divorce was for the most part clean and painless for all parties. The girls had never really knew their father because he was always away on business. It turns out that when he was traveling he was cheating on their mother. She found out and both parties had no trouble filing for divorce. He also had some sick and twisted vendetta against Heather just because she was his second daughter. She was supposed to be a boy. He had always wanted a son but he never got one. Around Heather’s 14th birthday her father started rearing his ugly head and claimed that he wanted to be a part of the girls’ lives again. Their mother would have no part of it. The fighting between the divorced parents persisted for two years and literally drove Heather’s mother crazy. Just after Heather’s 16th birthday she was taken to a mental hospital where she spent the last year and a half of her life. Heather’s father wanted custody of the two girls when their mother was emitted into the mental hospital but their godfather won the custody battle after the girls insisted that they wanted no contact what so ever with their father. He was a nasty man who was a heavy drinker. Heather could remember him calling up her mom and over hearing their conversations when he was drunk. He would say hurtful things about her and her sister and their mother. Once a restraining order was filed against him, he never tried to contact Heather or Stephanie ever again. He showed up to their mother’s wake but was escorted out by police. Heather’s grandfather was once the police chief in her hometown and a lot her mother’s friends where cops and were there that night and at the funeral. That was the last time Heather had seen her father and she never wanted to see him again. At the time Heather was 18 and Stephanie was 20.

            Rich and Heather secretly dated in high school and secretly had sex before she went away to college. They did indeed lose contact and he did start dating Harlow and got addicted to drugs and alcohol. The pain of being so far from Heather drove him to his bad decisions and she was so wrapped up in her school work that she almost forgot about him and she found out from his father that he changed and that he didn't want help so she sort of gave up on him, but not fully. His dad didn't die but he did try to help his son and Rich refused it until Heather found him one day half dead. She rushed him to the hospital and saved his life. Since then she helped rehabilitate him and they started dating when he became completely sober.

            She did indeed meet Melina on the BSB fanclub and Jess and Kelshie are in fact her best friends who happen to live at the Jersey shore. It is also fact that Heather has visited Melina in Germany before and that Melina is coming to visit the US so she and the rest of The Backstreet Buds can go to a concert during the This Is Us 2010 tour. So with that cleared up enjoy my newest story Hurricane.