[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Nick had a plan and an untouched dream and an confused heart. She just wanted to feel like she belonged in the world and make something of herself. What happens when one needs the other to make eachother's dreams come true. Is it going to be a fantasy or reality.
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10
Completed: No
Word count: 10807
Read: 12453
Published: 09/08/13
Updated: 08/07/14
Story Notes:
I love Nick and Lauren together and have the utmost respect for them as a couple, with that said this is not a Nick and Lauren story.

1. Fantasies Reality by Rosalie [ - ] (801 words)
New Story Idea..

Please read and review :)

2. The Decesion by Rosalie [ - ] (807 words)
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind reviews. I really hope you enjoy this story. I am really excited about the direction of this story, and the direction Falling Down is heading.

My biggest fans for falling down have small cameo appearance in this story. Watch for your name.

Shout out too

Kyrie- Thank you for your review. I hope you enjoy :)

JordansLady- Thank you. Please Enjoy. :)

3. My Girl by Rosalie [ - ] (1479 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews...I love feedback!! :)
Please if you read review it is a writers fuel.

Special Shout Out

Kyrie- So happy you like it, your very welcome. You may just make an appearance again. Keep reading to see! :)

Tweetersweet- So happy to have you back a reader :) Haha...I know too :) Kind of made that obvious huh?

Jordanslady- Thank you for the review. It means a lot to me. Yes I could picture that playing out in my head with the two of them.

4. Meant to Be by Rosalie [ - ] (1188 words)
Sorry so long for a chapter. I am thrilled at the feedback. Thank you so much for reading. Please if you are reading review.

Special shout out too...

Kyrie, Hazel, JordansLady, Carter, Tweetersweet. Thank you so much for the encouragement and kind words it really means a lot to me!!! Please let me know what you think.

5. The Call by Rosalie [ - ] (1014 words)
Hi Everyone :)

Thank you so much for your reviews sorry so long for the wait. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Next chapter I will have all of my special shout outs. Please, please review!!

Much Love,

Rosalie

6. Room 1208 by Rosalie [ - ] (641 words)

7. Feeling of your fingertips by Rosalie [ - ] (1321 words)

8. lets take notes by Rosalie [ - ] (845 words)

9. Special by Rosalie [ - ] (1296 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Rosalie [ - ] (1415 words)
Thank you so much for reading. Please review and let me know what you think. As much as I write it for me. I write for you guys too. At this point im not sure if anyone likes it. I haven't been getting reviews lately.

Thanks,
xoxoxoxo