- Text Size +
I owned nothing even remotely sexy or seductive. What had I been thinking when I was packing? Clearly, I had packed with the assumption that I would never be entertaining any night-time guests.

A soft knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I glanced at the clock; it was only a quarter after midnight. There was no way that Baylee could be asleep already, I reassured myself as I took in my appearance in the full-length mirror. I was still wearing the yoga pants and tank top that I had thrown on after my shower. Nothing said romance like work-out gear. The knock sounded again and I hurriedly opened the door to see Brian standing on the other side.

His face stretched into a sinful grin when he saw me. “Hey.”

“Hey.” I repeated. I held the door open for him and prayed to God that he couldn’t see how badly my hands were shaking. “Baylee fell asleep pretty quickly.”

“Yeah. Lauren is actually watching him for me. She bowed out of the after party tonight.”

“That’s nice of her.” I supplied as we both stopped about half way into the room.

I saw him glance quickly at the bed and then back at me. I could feel the colour creeping into my face as he took me in.

“So ...” He whispered, pulling me slowly against him. He kissed me softly, grasping my trembling hands in his. “Where did we leave off?”

I kissed him back while desperately trying to vanquish my nerves. He squeezed my hands tightly before pulling back ever-so-slightly. “Relax.” He whispered. “Show me what you want.”

He released my hands and returned his to my waist, pulling me tighter against him. I felt some of my nerves slip away as I moved my mouth to his neck; kissing him slowly and purposefully. I cautiously slipped my hands under his t-shirt and began lightly tracing his well-defined muscles with my fingers.

He responded instantly; pulling his t-shirt over his head and tugging urgently at the hem of my tank top. I hesitated slightly before pulling it off. His hands were all over me as soon as my top hit the floor, and I subconsciously felt myself suck in my stomach as his fingers travelled lower.

“You look beautiful.” He murmured as he planted a trail of kisses across my collar bone. “Don’t over think it.”

His lips found mine again as he unclasped my bra and slipped it slowly down my arms. Tossing it aside, he pressed against me tightly. I moaned softly as our skin touched; warmth spreading through me.

Encouraged by my reaction, Brian hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my pants and hurriedly pushed them down. I followed his lead and pushed his shorts slowly over his hips. I could feel myself start to tremble again as he forcefully guided me towards the bed.

Breathing hard, he positioned himself over top of me and gazed into my face. His expression was a cross between lust and need, but he hesitated. “Amy, I can ...”

“Don’t over think it.” I grinned. My body arched towards his in expectation and he responded immediately.

He moved with more intensity and speed than I had expected, but I quickly succumbed to his movements; letting him set the pace. It didn’t take him long to send me over the edge and he followed soon after, falling next to me on the bed.

I shifted under the duvet; suddenly very aware that his eyes were on me. He joined me under the covers and gently turned me towards him. He gave me a sheepish smile as our eyes met. “Sorry. I was hoping that our first time would be a bit more ... romantic.”

I grinned and planted a soft kiss on his lips. “It was great.”

He smiled back; that boyish grin that drove me crazy. “I hadn’t realized how much I wanted you.”

“You made that pretty clear once we got started.” I pointed out as I absently ran the tip of my finger across his chest.

“I could make it pretty clear again.” He suggested; his hands roaming urgently over my body.

“You don’t have to get back to Baylee?” I worried as he began to expertly nuzzle my neck.

“Lauren’s there ... he’s sleeping.” Brian replied in-between kisses.

I was so enthralled by his actions that it took me almost a full minute to realize that my phone was ringing.

“Phone.” I muttered as he nibbled gently at my earlobe. “I ... answer.”

“Leave it.” He instructed, beginning a path of kisses down my chest.

“It’s ...” I stopped, gasping as his mouth reached my breasts. “... Lauren’s ring tone.”

By the time I got the words out, the ringing had stopped. I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of Brian’s movements; the interruption quickly forgotten. That is until Brian’s phone began blaring David Guetta’s ‘Sexy Bitch’ from somewhere within the pile of clothing.

“You’ve got to be kidding.” Brian grumbled. He reluctantly rolled off of me and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before kicking himself out of the covers. “You would think she would have taken the hint when you didn’t answer.”

“Sexy Bitch?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows in amusement. I admired his well-toned body as he hunted around on the floor for his phone.

“Nick’s choice.” He supplied, finally locating his phone. “What? Is Baylee okay?”

I watched as Brian’s face went from annoyed to all out panic stricken in a matter of seconds. “Did you tell him where I was?” Brian asked. He began hastily tossing my clothes at me and motioning for me to put them on.

I quickly did as he instructed while I listened to the rest of the one-sided conversation.

“Figures.” He muttered, gripping the phone with his shoulder as he hurriedly pulled up his boxers and then his shorts. “Stay with Baylee. I’ll be back in a little bit.”

“What’s going on?” I asked as soon as he disconnected the call.

“Kevin.” Brian said, frantically pulling his t-shirt over his head. “Apparently he showed up at my room looking like he wanted to murder someone. He took one look at Lauren and stormed out without saying a word. She’s pretty sure that he’s on his way here.”

“I don’t even think that he knows which room ...” I was interrupted by a vicious knock at the door. “...is mine.”

Taking a quick glance in the mirror, I fluffed my hair a final time before hurrying to open the door. As soon as the latch unlocked, Kevin pushed inside with such force that I actually stumbled backwards. He didn’t even acknowledge me as he marched over to his cousin.

“Have you seen this?”

“Seen what?” Brian asked wearily. “If it’s another picture of my dick poking at some random porn star that Leighanne has somehow doctored, than I really have no interest in looking at it.”

“This time you have pants on.” Kevin stated. “She was nice enough to spare us any more of that kind of humiliation.” He looked menacingly in my direction as he spoke.

“What are you talking about? Who’s she? Leighanne?” Brian rambled, taking the phone from Kevin’s hands.

“What is it?” I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me. I cautiously edged past Kevin to get a look at the screen.

The page was cued to the Fan Connection area of their official website. I did a double take as I realized that we were looking at the section that contained my official blog posts. A little right facing triangle was planted firmly in the middle of the screen, signifying that there was a video available. Since when had I uploaded a video?

Brian tapped gently on the ‘play’ icon and the screen sprang to life. Kevin’s angry voice blasted through the speakers, and I realized in horror that we were watching their fight from the ET Canada set. My face paled as Brian and I continued to watch the scene that was unfolding on the screen. Thankfully, Brian stopped the video before it could reach the point where Kevin called the two of us out about our actions, but I knew that part was there. I knew that whoever had taped the argument had captured it all.

“Cut the crap, Amy.” Kevin barked, taking in my shocked appearance. “You’re the only one who could have uploaded that video under your account. You might have been playing Brian for a fool, but you can’t ...”

“Kevin!” Brian interrupted. “Amy didn’t upload this video.”

“Are you out of your mind!?” Kevin cried, his massive eyebrows threatening to overtake his forehead. “Did you read the caption? Did you not just see with your own eyes that she’s uploaded that video for that stupid Fan Connection thing? She’s been using you! I’m just not sure for what ...”

“It’s impossible.” Brian stated, glaring at his cousin.

“Look, Brian, I know that you’re all enamoured with her at the moment, but you have to listen to ...” Kevin began, but he was quickly silenced by Brian’s steely gaze.

“This video was uploaded at 12:35 A.M. our time.” Brian explained; his voice even. “Amy was with me. There’s no way that she could have uploaded it.”

“Come on, cuz. Are you sure you didn’t get up, go to the bathroom, and leave her alone for even a minute? It only takes like thirty seconds to upload a video.” Kevin berated.

“Kevin, Amy was WITH me.” Brian patronized as he shot the older man a pointed look.

“I know. You just said that ... oh!” Kevin said, his eyes widening in understanding. “Oh.”

I turned crimson in embarrassment. I wanted nothing more than to magically disappear from sight as Kevin stared at the two of us with a mixture of anger and discomfort.

“I ... I guess ... “ Kevin trailed off as his own face flushed slightly. “Who the fuck posted the video?”