- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
From this point on, if I have an outfit I really want y'all to picture I will post a picture of it from Pinterest. :)

June's Outfit

 photo june.png

Trish's Outfit

 photo june2.png

Delilah Outfit

 photo lilah.png


That night the girls were getting ready in one of the bathrooms. Jeremy poked his head in, "Are you girls going to be ready any time tonight? Or should we just expect to be able to go out tomorrow night?" He laughed, as Trish threw a towel at him.
"We will be ready in about 30 minutes."
He raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Well we will be down in the lobby bar waiting." He walked back out to the other two guys, "They will be another 30 minutes, lets go get a drink downstairs while we wait."
After straightening, curling, and teasing their hair. The girls were finally ready to head out. They grabbed their coats and headed down to the lobby to find their dates.
June smiled excitedly, "I hope we find a karaoke bar!"
Delilah rolled her eyes, "Why? You won't get up and sing."
"I might...with a little liquid courage! I also enjoy other people's singing!"
Trish smiled, "I would sing with you if you did it."
June grinned smugly, "See not all my friends are buttholes."
Delilah shook her head and laughed as they walked in to the bar. Nick, Max, and Jeremy sat at the bar discussing football. Nick praising the Buccaneers while Max was shaking his head disagreeing. Jeremy was the first to notice the ladies, "Well it's about time! Took you long enough to get ready."
Trish crossed her arms,"Well yea we wanted to look nice."
Nick looked at Delilah, his mouth in a small o, quickly shifting his glance to June before any one noticed, "Well it definetly paid off." He caught Delilah's glance and smiled.
Max walked up to Delilah and put his arm around her waste, "I think on that we can agree on Nick." He leaned down and kissed Delilah, "You look great."
They headed out in a cab to one of the streets that was lined with bars.
As they entered the first bar, they saw sign on the outside that said, "IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TILL THE END, YOU WILL BE BEER MASTER!" June laughed, "Beer master?"
They continued reading, "Tonight will mark the 20th anniversary of this strip. To celebrate we have a game for those willing to play. Drink a beer at each locale and do their mystery activity, collect their token, and move on. If you get 1 token from every bar, you will be beer master and get a $100 VISA gift certificate. Many have tried, few have made it. What will it be future beer master? Or will you sit on the sidelines? The Choice is yours, choose wisely."
Max grinned and turned to the group, "This sounds fun! We should do it!"
Jeremy laughed and raised his hands, "I am down! I will be Beer King!"
Tirshe laughed as she smacked is stomach, "Beer Master!"
Max smirked and turned to Nick, "What about you Nick? Think you can handle it?"
Delilah looked from Nick to Max as he pondered the challenge, "You don't have to Nick, you know with your health and all."
Max chuckled as he put his arm around Delilah's shoulder, "Yea man, you can sit it out, no big deal."
Nick ran his tongue over his teeth, as he shook his head and smirked, "I'm down, this is piece of cake."
Max clapped his hands excitedly, "Alright then!" They headed in to the first bar.
Delilah grabbed Nick's arm, "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to stoop to their machoism."
"I'll be fine, we probably won't make it down all the bars anyway. I've had a lot of partying in my past, I can handle this. But I like your concern." He lightly touched her chin before heading in to the bar.
They reached the bartender and announced that they would like to do the challenge. June jumped in as well, "I can be a beer master too! Doesn't have to be just the guys." She laughed as she received her first challenge.
One shot of tequila to get things started and the mystery challenge is drink a pint of beer in twenty seconds.
Max shook his head, "Easy!" He passed out the four shots and then raised his to clink with theirs, "Cheers!"
The first few bars were easy challenges, such as say the alphabet backwards, or hit the bullseye on the dart board in three tries. The seventh bar is where the challenges got interseting. Max read the black board above the bar, "Scout out a person of the opposite sex must be a stranger and get their number."
Trish raised her eyebrow at Jeremy, "And you're out. Sorry no way you are going to flirt with some girl to win this stupid challenge."
Delilah laughed, "Come one Trish you can destroy the number after!"
Trish shook her head, "Uh no sorry not gonna happen."
Max brought his hand down on his brother's shoulder, "Sorry man."
Trish gawked, "Delilah! You are going to let him flirt with some hoochie?"
Delilah nodded, "Yup, I will destroy the number after. Plus its for the sake of beer master!"
Max cheered, "YES! that's my girl!" He gave her a sloppy kiss, and went off to find a girl.
Delilah sat back and watched Max, June and Nick head out to find their conquest. After a while she looked over and saw Nick chatting up a tall red head. She twirled her hair in her finger smiling. He leaned on his elbow, showing her his best smile.
Trish tapped her shoulder, "What is with that look?" She then followed her gaze and looked back surprised, "Delilah, you realize you are giving her that stink face!"
As if to feel her stare, he looked up and made eye contact with her. He smiled big when he noticed her face. Delilah blushed and turned to Trish, "I am not!"
"You totally were! If looks could kill that girl would be 6 feet under! You haven't even noticed the knockout that Max is flirting with!"
Delilah spun around and saw him flirting with a blonde, who had her head tilted looking into his eyes. Oddly enough Delilah didn't feel as much rage as she felt for Nick's girl, but she pretended to."Oh hell no she is mighty comfortable with her hand on his arm!" Before she could walk up, the girl wrote down something on a piece of paper and handed it to him. Max smiled and sad his goodbye and walked away. Delilah crossed her arms over her chest, "You ALMOST had to drop out of the game. She was pretty close."
He smiled down at her, "Jealousy suits you well." He kissed her and she smiled slipping her arm around his waist.
Nick walked up with his number on a napkin, "Piece of cake."
June was already standing with the judging bartender when they walked up. They all presented their numbers, he approved and gave them their tokens.
At bar 10, they decided to grab a snack and actually sit for a bit. June was excited to find that this bar's challenge was karaoke. The catch was that you had to draw from a bowl what song you would be performing. June got the case of stage fright and backed out at this point. Max was thrilled when he got We Will Rock You by Queen. He jammed on his air guitar.
Delilah leaned over to Jeremy, "Boy he wasn't kidding when he said he couldn't sing. But I do love his commitment to the game!"
Jeremy laughed, "I don't think its about the game anymore." He nodded towards the bar where Nick was drawing his song. Delilah rolled her eyes as she realized he meant it was now a competition between them two.
Max finished his song and the tone-deaf drunk crowd cheered.
Nick walked up the mic, those who recognized him screamed and cheered. He smiled and the music started. He looked over at Delilah as he started the song.

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war.
You  and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door.
You and I get  so dysfunctional, we start keeping score.
You and I get sick, yeah, I know  that we can't do this no more.

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making  me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo.
And now I'm feeling  stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you.

*Max didn't even notice Nick practically singing the song to Delilah in his drunk state. The crowd sang back up to him and cheered.

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay  with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only  stay with you one more night

Try to tell you "no" but my body keeps on telling you  "yes".
Try to tell you "stop", but your lipstick got me so out of breath.
I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself.
And I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell.

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making  me love you. (Making me love you)
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my  head, let it all go. (I let it all go)
Got you stuck on my body, on my  body, like a tattoo. (Like a tattoo, yeah)
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you.

So I cross my heart and I hope to die (Yeah)
That I'll  only stay with you one more night (Oh)
And I know I said it a million  times (Yeah)
But I'll only stay with you one more night (Yeah)

Yeah, baby, give me one more night
Yeah, baby, give me one  more night (whoa, yeah)
Yeah, baby, give me one more night (oh, yeah,  yeah)

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again making me  love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got  you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So I cross my heart and I hope to die (Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh  oh)
That I'll only stay with you one more night (Oh oh oh oh oh oh)
And  I know I said it a million times (Oh, I said it a million times)
But I'll  only stay with you one more night (Yeah, baby give me one more night)

So I cross my heart and I hope to die (yeah, yeah)
That I'll  only stay with you one more night (yeah, yeah)
And I know I said it a million  times (yeah, yeah)
But I'll only stay with you one more night (yeah,  yeah)